Reviews for There Will Be Blood
T.L. Wilson chapter 29 . 2/17
Lol, did you really copy Casino? It was a great scene.
T.L. Wilson chapter 24 . 2/16
That was the wrong time for sexy time. Take the gun range seriously.
The ivory bit disgusted me more than Edward does. Not sure how I feel about this story yet, there seems to be a lot of filler that I just want to skip over. You have excellent writing though
critic chapter 47 . 1/8
He got away with that easily. Still think hes a dick, hes the one who brought her to those illegal places anyway. Bella is a saint, god she lost a baby only she wanted, took the blame for crimes she didnt commit, and had to spend 2 fucking years in jail and in misery. I dont think i would have forgiven anyone so easily no matterhow much I loved them. Eventually, I would but I felt like the author just rushed everything to get to a happy ending. And I hate that the baby died. I felt like it was a mere excuse to get them their happy ending without responsibilities and scath free. Like it was some kind of collateral damage that the author thought of last minute to get her characters their sunshine and butterflies and unicorns ending. Would have liked to see him struggle with a life he so easily wanted to erase, no matter how much he says he would "suffer" or bear the consequences if it was their child, talking as if the baby is a huge pain in his ass that he just has to live with. So fucking ungreatful, like it wasnt a blessing but a curse. Still cant believe everything was forgiven in a snap. Really unfortunate to see a perfectly good story go to waste by having such a rushed and in effect, awful ending.
RubyJ97 chapter 48 . 1/6
Out of the thousands of twilight fanfiction I have read in my life, I have to say this is my all time favourite. Edwadd
d chapter 47 . 1/4
Good chapter! I got a little choked up there.
d chapter 46 . 1/4
WHAT!? ... what! I'm sad now
d chapter 45 . 1/3
Seth! Benny!
d chapter 42 . 1/3
I just have to say that I LOVE Cici!
d chapter 40 . 1/3
Lmao! I hope I never get stung by a jellyfish. I would probably barf if someone peed on me.
d chapter 31 . 1/1
Wtf Ginger?! Lol
d chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
To Family! :)
d chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Damn that was hot!
d chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I love this chapter! Alice had me cracking up.
Angiieex31 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
hey! I don't know if you still go on here or even read your reviews but was wondering if I can rewrite this story as a Justin Bieber story? I don't know f you've been asked before but if I can or cant can you get back to me please? you will get all credit in each chapter im not trying to steal your story please get back to me ?
12,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »