Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Azlady2003 chapter 47 . 1/9
I would always be scared that when things get tough he would run and hide and leave me standing there holding the bag. Bellas a lot more forgiving then me
Azlady2003 chapter 33 . 1/9
Oh hell no he's fucked that stripper! Edward does not deserve bella...he forced the separation...i hope bella screwed someone during this separation too! Im so angry at edward i could pistol whip him
Azlady2003 chapter 32 . 1/8
I think bella needs to kiss and grope someone then tell edward it was just a kiss
Azlady2003 chapter 31 . 1/8
I cant believe he half cheated on bella...that right there would make me lose my trust in him.
SiriuslyPink chapter 45 . 1/7
Actually, they don't have a case for Bella. It's not even been proven that Edward is in the mafia, and Black doesn't know she knows. She practically knows nothing anyway and she's not participating in it. But seriously, Jacob needs to die or lose his job. He's playing dirty.
SiriuslyPink chapter 44 . 1/7
Jacob is way out of line.
SiriuslyPink chapter 42 . 1/7
I don't care how in love I am. If the guy says marriage isn't an option, ever, then I'd leave him.
SiriuslyPink chapter 41 . 1/7
TBH, I don't really like Alec. I feel like he took Edward's place with Esme and I'm not okay with that. Gosh, if my parents adopt some 14 year old from Russia when I'm 25, I'd feel replaced. Like they're trying to start over with a new kid.
KATY123 chapter 20 . 1/6
I'm such a snitch but no one should steal. Check it out 31720059-there-will-be-blood-la-forza-della-tigre
SiriuslyPink chapter 15 . 1/5
She needs to tell him her age now that it's real.
SiriuslyPink chapter 4 . 1/5
You don't need to write your author's notes in all caps. Gosh, it feels like you're shouting at us. Which you actually are since caps are normally intended to express yelling over the computer.
Nisa Cullen chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Never before and never sense have I read anything like this. I've searched but this is the prototype
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 40 . 12/24/2013
I never read stories twice but I am reading this one again and I have to say that Emmett and Alice have got to be the most irritating people on the face of a the planet! Emmett is the biggest cock blocker ever! How has he not been shot by a rival is beyond me since he seems to have the grace and IQ of a child. Then Alice just acts like the typical mafia dumb blond with dark hair. I think she would turn coat faster than Benedict Arnold! Why? She has never helped Bella other than dressing her. She lets her rot in jail, wouldn't help her during her and Edwards separation, has zero empathy for Bella or Rosalies miscarriages, etc. Usually I can't stand stuck up bitch Rose, but I get her. Oh, betrayal number. ..when Bella met the Cullens & Rose was terrible to Bella, she made Bella feel even more ostracized by hanging with Rose and letting Bella to the wolves. Considering she claimed Bella as her BFF & treated her like that, I would question her loyalty to anyone. She obviously had time during Bellas 2 years in prison to shop and be there for Rose...her father's accident my ass! Bellas a really good person in this story but she is a lot like Edward in the friends category, she really doesn't have any which is sad because she really is loyal. At least Rose admits her shortcomings and owns up to her mistakes.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Your comma usage is absolutely atrocious. Most of the time, you have no commas at all, but you have them stuck in random places throughout. Other than that, I'm enjoying the story. I just hope the comma thing improves.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 47 . 12/20/2013
I'm so mad you killed the baby! Why why why. In reality Bella would have killed herself. Jesus, how much can 1 person take. There better be a baby in the sequel for God sakes. Bella deserves it after what she endured but I did love the story. Couldn't put it down!
12,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »