Reviews for There Will Be Blood
twilightobession chapter 46 . 12/6/2019
Wow, Bella served 2 years in jail. I can't believe that Carlisle could do something to get her out. Ok, if Edward is dead why did Embry tell her and not someone from Edward's family? Did Carlisle have Edward's death faked?
twilightobession chapter 45 . 12/6/2019
Wow! A lot of things happened in this chapter. Poor Bella. Poor Edward. Poor Seth.
twilightobession chapter 44 . 12/6/2019
Edward is being an ass about the baby. But he is going to kill Jacob for arresting Bella.
twilightobession chapter 43 . 12/6/2019
I hope Bella's ok. Are they going to have a clean up crew come in and take care of things? Surely they are not just going to leave everyone like they are.
twilightobession chapter 42 . 12/6/2019
Lol. Edward's grandparents were too funny. Wow, Edward is dead set against marriage and he doesn't like kids. I feel sorry for Bella.
twilightobession chapter 41 . 12/4/2019
I am really enjoying reading this story.
twilightobession chapter 40 . 12/3/2019
Oh my goodness. Lol. Jasper has peed on Bella. Here we thought Edward was being sweet and took them for a vacation and really he is working. I dont blame Bella for being mad at him.
twilightobession chapter 39 . 12/3/2019
Lord with all the arguing they are doing Edward's blood pressure has to go up sometimes. PIZZA ! Really. Did he not think she could smell it in the kitchen much less on him. Stupid.
twilightobession chapter 38 . 12/3/2019
Esme Mama Bear to the rescue. Lol. I see alot of aguring and fighting in Edward and Bella's future. Lol.
twilightobession chapter 37 . 12/3/2019
Oh my! I'm so glad I do not have to wait for an update. I am so off to the next chapter. I am worried about Edward. But surely Emmett and Jasper knows where he is even though he didn't tell them. They have to know that he was going after Felix and Demetri. But I hope Jacob will get him some medical help before he Edward dies.
twilightobession chapter 36 . 12/3/2019
Ok, I'm assuming that Bella didn't recognize the guy either. Could Aro have hired this person?
twilightobession chapter 35 . 12/2/2019
Edward still has his temper.
twilightobession chapter 34 . 12/2/2019
Thank goodness for Rose. Edward definitely needs to grow up. He should never have went back to the way he was before Bella. I'm just thankful he didnt end up on bed with any one.
twilightobession chapter 33 . 12/1/2019
Glad Emmett saved him from that stripper. Edward has really gone back to his old ways. Thank goodness Alec was on his toes a d heard the motors cause Edward sure didn't.
twilightobession chapter 32 . 12/1/2019
He did the right thing by telling her. But he over reacted with Mike. I noticed that he did not tell her that he thought the girl was her.
12,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »