Reviews for There Will Be Blood
twimima7 chapter 25 . 8/6
Edward is willing to take anyone down that treats Bella like dirt and the chapters are getting more heavy duty. Like the story a lot. I thought Alec would have shot Felix sooner than later.
Fleur50 chapter 29 . 8/6
twimimA7 chapter 23 . 8/6
Oh my goodness and what a chapter. Such good writing and I love it. To review this chapter is difficult because of all the action and drama. I'll take the light part which made it funny Esme barging out on the balcony and asked Edward if he needed a condom. Now that Bella knows their history she will need protection more than ever.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 8/6
New son and brother, good for Alec. Poor soul what he went through. Now I worry about Bella who now have Jacob and Seth after her. What will Edward do when he learns of this besides blow a gasket ready to skin them alive if he could.
Fleur50 chapter 26 . 8/6
Fleur50 chapter 25 . 8/6
Fleur50 chapter 24 . 8/6
Fleur50 chapter 22 . 8/6
twimima7 chapter 18 . 8/5
This was a real Awesome chapter, so much happened with Carlisle and Edward. I don't think Edward will ever forgive Carlisle for pulling a gun on him. He did not expect that and Carlisle lost he's son's respect. But the killing spree, Wow what a mess. The Cullen' s don't fool around.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 8/5
Thankfully she had told him before Carlisle found out and Edward would have been left out in the open. They really mean business and Rosalie is so jealous of her. Now what is Edward going to do? Bella is strong and stood her ground.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 8/5
Finally Edward has met his match and the guy is so confused with his feelings but know he can't walk away from her. Awesome drama with the Irish and can't wait for Bella to meet the Cullen"s.
Fleur50 chapter 21 . 8/5
twimima7 chapter 13 . 8/4
Bella did good and left it at that and knew what she was getting into. Edward too OCD as he is reluctantly let her sleep with him in he's bed and so the lovers had their one time fling. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 8/4
Hey, the guy can be nice and smooth too. He won the toss looks like and I hope he doesn't hurt her. Bella knows the game and is a strong person too.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 8/4
Edward is taking Rosalie's advise and romancing her until all the color of the roses are red. By then Bella will be ready. However, when he finds out she's lied about her age and that she's a cop's daughter he may be livid or be in love and don' care. Wish her luck!
12,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »