Reviews for There Will Be Blood
twilightobession chapter 31 . 12/1/2019
At least he realized and stopped hisself.
twilightobession chapter 30 . 12/1/2019
Edward doesn't want Bella being mad or upset about his past with all the women but he is flipping out over Mike.
twilightobession chapter 29 . 11/27/2019
Things would be so much easier if Edward would just swallow his pride and say I'm sorry.
twilightobession chapter 28 . 11/27/2019
Oh my! I can't believe Jasper just blurted that out like he did. Wow!
twilightobession chapter 27 . 11/27/2019
I am surprised that Carlisle let Edward leave like he did. Carlisle had to have known that Edward was going to do something stupid. Edward is too hot headed to take for Carlisle. Edward will need to learn to control his temper better.
twilightobession chapter 26 . 11/26/2019
Oh no. Did Jacob or Seth send Bella these flowers? Or was it Aro?
twilightobession chapter 25 . 11/26/2019
Edward is a good big brother to Alec. I think Edward would be good with kids, especially his kids.
twilightobession chapter 24 . 11/24/2019
Bella found out more. I'm just wondering when Edward and Bella went to the shower after their HOT little sex in her dorm room. Did Edward just stay in the shower for 27 minutes. Lol.
twilightobession chapter 23 . 11/23/2019
Wow! Lots going on in this chapter.
twilightobession chapter 22 . 11/22/2019
Oh my, Edward worked James over pretty good. What is Bella going to do?
twilightobession chapter 21 . 11/21/2019
That was some HOT desk sex. I love how all the Cullens have taken in Alec.
twilightobession chapter 20 . 11/19/2019
Bella has her suppositions of what Edward does. She doesn't seem happy about them either, of course. But can she overlook them or not.
twilightobession chapter 19 . 11/18/2019
Ley me guess, Jacob is going to question Bella while Edward is out of the country.
twilightobession chapter 18 . 11/18/2019
Love me some Esme. So glad she went on this trip. I think she knew things were going to get worse for Carlisle and Edward. So she went to referee. What is going to happen to Alec?
twilightobession chapter 17 . 11/18/2019
Carlisle is just a dick. Edward is freaking out over her age. But I'm glad she told him and he didn't find out from Carlisle.
12,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »