Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
This is really getting good now! Not that it wasn't before ;)
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 4/27/2017
You are such a sweetie! I love this story!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 4/27/2017
How will they ever work this out? I wonder if you still read reviews. I never expect replys because I figure you took the time and your talent to write this story that you shouldn't have to reply. Just saying! That's was a wonderful chapter and wasn't it a surprise that Edward could be romantic...
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 4/27/2017
I'm loving this so I have to reread more Now!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 4/27/2017
Ahhh wouldn't we all want a date like that one! Whew!
kimmi9x chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
It's been years since I read it the last time and it is still amazing!
mycajunlover chapter 8 . 4/21/2017
I can't believe I am just finding this story. This is awesome.
Arabianwolf chapter 25 . 3/27/2017
Ah, thank you so much for this story! This ending in particular as it released an old memory from a couple of years ago of the time I was talking to my group of friends after class when one of the guys from our mind of rival friend group came over and shoved me into the group while calling me a cunt, but then my later on boyfriend nailed him to the wall for doing so. I had forgotten that there was a time when people gave a shot about me lol
Guest chapter 34 . 3/23/2017
I was so mad at Edward for that lap dance I cried
The 5 of Spades chapter 9 . 3/20/2017
Tyler is Black.
The 5 of Spades chapter 6 . 3/20/2017
For some reason, I started laughing about the granola bars around for nutritional support. It was just so out of nowhere.
Nlresda123 chapter 42 . 3/17/2017
THEYRE FRICKING HILARIOUS LMFAOOOOOOO
awesomeami316 chapter 48 . 3/16/2017
That ending has me so messed up.
jess chapter 37 . 3/14/2017
This story is a masterpiece. I'm reading this thinking yet again Lifetime movie network could have so many movies from fanfiction. You have incorporated so many different dynamics in this that I can't even explain. Usually interest falls off after the climax (no pun intended) but there is so much going on here that I can't stop reading.
pipelynn chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
Ready for some bella! Like that this story is different!
12,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »