Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Loveforwolves143 chapter 48 . 6/7/2020
Amazing story. Characters are great. I like how neither bends to the others will so easily. Usually Bella's character just gives in and plays docile, but I always love when they have a back bone. Makes it more interesting. Each chapter is amazing and has its own special twist to it.

Cant wait to see whats next.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2020
ALICE seriously killed me when she met the guys. I've never laughed so hard.
keraatchley30 chapter 6 . 5/13/2020
Great chapter
keraatchley30 chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
Loved it!
guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2020
dude northwestern is in evanston not in the city
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
I read your story many many years ago. I can't believe it's been 10 years since you started writing this, it makes me nostalgic as I first read this in my teen years and now I'm in my mid 20s.

I don't think I reviewed your story then but I just happened to find it again.

I want to say the way you have written this story and the sequel is phenomenal. You really get lost in the characters and the flow of the writing is incredible.
You kept the characters realistic not pulling them into the typical Edward Bella bubble.
I'm glad Edward is as ruthless and initially heartless and Bella is a tough cookie.

This is definitely publish worthy. Amazing!
sunflowerexpress chapter 47 . 4/15/2020
Holy shit that was great.
loonyluna123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
I don’t know if you are even on the site any longer but I wanted to let you know that since first reading this as it was being written chapter by chapter to now it is still one of my favorite stories EVER. Seriously take the twilight stuff out and it would be an EXCELLENT book series or movie. Your writing is out of this world and I still enjoy this almost a decade later.
bonnemine82 chapter 48 . 2/11/2020
Tout simplement génial!
chrissybee831 chapter 6 . 2/5/2020
Oh my goodness, Alice is freaking hilarious, and I love her! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2020
I have read this book like 8 times. It is so Good, same goes for the secual. You should make this a real book That People Can buy on Amazon, it is just so amazingly written
12,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »