Reviews for There Will Be Blood
QueenGB chapter 27 . 2/11
So in a room full of cops after hitting one all pretenses are gone and Edward basically admits he's up to no good and not just a Harvard/Dartmouth educated businessman? And he shot Seth? Lots of action.
QueenGB chapter 25 . 2/11
I love Alec's character! I am enjoying Edward's resistance to his more human qualities with Bella and Alec.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 2/10
So I sort of get Carlisle's point but he could have been charming while doing it and what crawled up Rose's ass. Jealous like canon? Great chappy, was Alec really a sex slave to Albert? Will he get therapy or will Esme think church is enough? This family is all sorts of fabulously fucked up!

Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 14 . 2/10
Holy overbearing mothers Esme. Haha

That last scene with Figs death was very compelling. You're good!
QueenGB chapter 11 . 2/10
We know she's going to give in I mean it's Edward but I really want him to work because when he fucks her and I don't mean just his mobster-cock but his mobster-life it probably won't be pretty. Loving your story ;-D x
QueenGB chapter 8 . 2/10
I have an affinity for mobster Edwards. I guess because they are the ultimate bad boys. Sleeping with 1000s is creepy for an OCD boy but I find your Edward deliciously intriguing. Can't wait to read more. Oh and I love the use of Italian it's my fav.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 2/9
Wow your Alice was on a serious manic high. Is she going to mellow a bit? ;D
QueenGB chapter 3 . 2/9
The contrast between Bella and Edward is so great as much as I love Edward you kind of want him to leave her alone already in chapter 2.
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 40 . 2/7

Good Adventure

WendyG chapter 47 . 1/7
Tears...high fives and hugs
WendyG chapter 46 . 1/7
I'm speechless. Totally unexpected. For a HEA...it's a set up...not true...right?
WendyG chapter 45 . 1/7
Great chapter. Lots of surprises. Can't wait to read more
WendyG chapter 43 . 1/7
Wow...that was quite the massacre
12,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »