Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Fleur50 chapter 22 . 8/6/2016
Wow!
twimima7 chapter 18 . 8/5/2016
This was a real Awesome chapter, so much happened with Carlisle and Edward. I don't think Edward will ever forgive Carlisle for pulling a gun on him. He did not expect that and Carlisle lost he's son's respect. But the killing spree, Wow what a mess. The Cullen' s don't fool around.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 8/5/2016
Thankfully she had told him before Carlisle found out and Edward would have been left out in the open. They really mean business and Rosalie is so jealous of her. Now what is Edward going to do? Bella is strong and stood her ground.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
Finally Edward has met his match and the guy is so confused with his feelings but know he can't walk away from her. Awesome drama with the Irish and can't wait for Bella to meet the Cullen"s.
Fleur50 chapter 21 . 8/5/2016
Wooooooow
twimima7 chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
Bella did good and left it at that and knew what she was getting into. Edward too OCD as he is reluctantly let her sleep with him in he's bed and so the lovers had their one time fling. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
Hey, the guy can be nice and smooth too. He won the toss looks like and I hope he doesn't hurt her. Bella knows the game and is a strong person too.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
Edward is taking Rosalie's advise and romancing her until all the color of the roses are red. By then Bella will be ready. However, when he finds out she's lied about her age and that she's a cop's daughter he may be livid or be in love and don' care. Wish her luck!
twimima7 chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Talk about sexual tension, Bella is about to burst. So Edward and Vienna? She is a thorn on he's side. Won't be able to shake her loose and as for poor Tyler who really does not know what was going on will be so disappointed when she lets him down.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
We needed this chapter to get Bella out of Edwards head and talk about jealousy with he's own brother Jasper? I expected more drama with their rival Shinobu! Good writing.
twimima y chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
I love Alice in this chapter and can picture her zapping the guys with the taser. It was too funny for words but she was trying her best to protect Bella. Can't wait to see Edwards face when he finds she is only 18 instead of 21. Girls will be in trouble.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
Edward is no match for sweet innocent Bella so the next chapter needs to make a liar out of me. It's like night and day for them Vienna's more he's type.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
I like it so far. I should, 4th time around reading but I find the more you reread a story the more you get into it and find things you missed the 1st time. So glad it's here to read and share. Thank you for your time and effort.
Fleur50 chapter 13 . 8/3/2016