Reviews for There Will Be Blood
chrissybee831 chapter 6 . 2/5/2020
Oh my goodness, Alice is freaking hilarious, and I love her! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2020
I have read this book like 8 times. It is so Good, same goes for the secual. You should make this a real book That People Can buy on Amazon, it is just so amazingly written
Guest chapter 15 . 1/6/2020
I love your Edward, he makes me laugh LOL
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2020
It's his SORDID tale, not his SORTED tale. LOL
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2019
"Her story was a long and sorted one" It's SORDID. LOL ("Her story was a long and sordid one.")
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2019
"shinning guns" Geez. It's SHINING GUNS.
twilightobession chapter 47 . 12/6/2019
I still can't believe that Bella served 2 years in jail and lost her baby. How very sad. I would ha e slapped him too. I have truly enjoyed reading this story. I am definitely off to read the sequel. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us.
twilightobession chapter 46 . 12/6/2019
Wow, Bella served 2 years in jail. I can't believe that Carlisle could do something to get her out. Ok, if Edward is dead why did Embry tell her and not someone from Edward's family? Did Carlisle have Edward's death faked?
twilightobession chapter 45 . 12/6/2019
Wow! A lot of things happened in this chapter. Poor Bella. Poor Edward. Poor Seth.
twilightobession chapter 44 . 12/6/2019
Edward is being an ass about the baby. But he is going to kill Jacob for arresting Bella.
twilightobession chapter 43 . 12/6/2019
I hope Bella's ok. Are they going to have a clean up crew come in and take care of things? Surely they are not just going to leave everyone like they are.
twilightobession chapter 42 . 12/6/2019
Lol. Edward's grandparents were too funny. Wow, Edward is dead set against marriage and he doesn't like kids. I feel sorry for Bella.
twilightobession chapter 41 . 12/4/2019
I am really enjoying reading this story.
twilightobession chapter 40 . 12/3/2019
Oh my goodness. Lol. Jasper has peed on Bella. Here we thought Edward was being sweet and took them for a vacation and really he is working. I dont blame Bella for being mad at him.
twilightobession chapter 39 . 12/3/2019
Lord with all the arguing they are doing Edward's blood pressure has to go up sometimes. PIZZA ! Really. Did he not think she could smell it in the kitchen much less on him. Stupid.
12,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »