Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Jaguarsolaris chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
haha bella was able to turn the tables on edward, obiviously edward is having difficultly with that! should be interesting! scary Carlise.
christylou chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
well... Bella left.. so shouldn't he come after her? I mean, didn't Bella consider it all case closed? And she's lied about her family and all.
inverse chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
you update a lot.

that i find wonderful.
GirlVampire10 chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
I actually hope Jacobs not in it much.

They do a background check then come up wiv a plan to get rid of him

Edward should show up at bellas wiv roses knock and shock bella

Hmmmmm is Carlise gunna do a background check or is Edward already on that?

Great chapter as u know I 3 this story and LDV ofc :D
Charv241 chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
I knew with Bella leaving things were going to change..and I'm glad it did because it got Edward to think and I really thing he is falling now..I really like Esme in this story..I know that Jasper is not Carlisle child by blood but does he still have to marry an Italian women and if thats the case is Alice Italian..I really hope that Bella is though..I wonder if Carlisle is going to do a background check on Bella..really enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
MissingDublin chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
When will people learn? When you take your oath, you're in for life. They see betrayal as the worst offense you can make. That and hurting kids. The old time mafia had the code of No women & no kids. I like a badassed Carlisle.
4theluvofrain chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
THIS SUCKS... IWANTED MORE BELLA AND EDWARD...BUT I LOVE MOBWARD SOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS OK...

DOES BELLA AND JACOB KNOW EACH OTHER?

DO CHARLIE AND BILLY KNOW EACH OTHER?
honeybeekiller chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
wow carlisle was definetly different and sure as hell cold b******...
PoppingLydia chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
i love carlisle even more now, he is sooo amazing. i want more of carlisle in the story. update soon x
SweetestLady-2030 chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
Wow, Your Carlisle sure caught me off guard. I would not want to meet him in a dark side-street (:

In my opinion, Edward has to be the first one to fall.[If we forget the part where Bella already has a thing for him.]

Keep up this amazing story!

SL
webiegirl chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
wow Carlisle is one bad MF, he only trust his wife!

he is so calm it's scary! and hot! love it!

Love that bella had that effect on edward, love the taste of ur own medicine bit! if he wants her back it will have some major ass kissing!

now i know you say edward will not have a problem w/ the age diff. but what about daddy C?

xoxo

Rose
lozzy035 chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
dman cant believe they killed theyre own family

edward wants her as his now doesnt he

cant believe she left before he woke up

esme knew straight off

update soon
JJ1234 chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
great chapter i really like it, who knew carlise had it in him lol cant wait for the next one
acw1 chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
Team Bella chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
I love Esme. Edward is not so callous after all, he does have feelings though he's too stubborn to admit it. Wonder if things will turn complicated once Charlie and Jacob comes into the picture. ;) I can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh, Daddy cum Mob Boss Carlisle is really scary.
12,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 768 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 788 .. Last Next »