Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Update soon :)

Pleeese
red chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
i _ i

hurry up and write the next chapter .

even though it's just one day o.o

lol, but hurry up DDDDDx
SweetestLady-2030 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Oh Gosh! Its perfect.

Cant wait 2 see whats up next. )
Ashforever05 chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
I can't belive bella just left ! I hope Edward wakes up and finally realises that he needs bella in his life. Can't wait for Edward to find out that charlie's a cop ! That's going to be funny. Congratulations on another brilliant chapter ":)
mfield05 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
love this shit. keep it up
Team Bella chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Man, you definitely deserve more than 1000 reviews. your story is so good. I'm not trying to be flattering but I like that the story is realistic and hurting at various portions too. I want to read the next chapter so much! I hope you can write more Bella/Edward stories after this story wraps up? It's so hot and epic!
Team Bella chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
This is so heart-breaking. silly bella, why have you gotten yourself into? I just hope that she can move on if Edward is not worth it.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Charlie's a cop in Mayberry though. His biggest crimes are who took the snowchains off that tractor. Andy Griffith dealt with bigger stuff. For the Cullens to be so proud of their heritage it's strange they keep such an Irish last name. I'd think they'd stereotype it and go with something VERY Italian because you wouldn't think they were Italian with the name Cullen. Now Rossi is good.
luvinJazz chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
HOT, Hot, HOT! Can't wait to read more.
sindose chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
I like this chapter , hmm I wonder what's gonna happen in the next one :)
cheermom13 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
looking forward to the next chap
kbtoyz18 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
All I have to say is HO-LY-SHIT!
kagome2 a.k.a me chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
I can't believe it ended like that. I wanted more!
Lia22 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
*clears throat* ummm...thanks for the advice on the cold shower, I think I might need one! I was wondering if you were going to include Charlie into the mafia stuff. The ending there was kind of Edward going to have a stroke when he finds out Bella's age? *snickers* Anyways, fantastic job on this chapter... can't wait to see what happens next!
No longer want Account chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter please update ASAP!
12,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 768 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 788 .. Last Next »