Reviews for There Will Be Blood
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Carlisle's no joke. Poor Edwards all turned around. He doesn't know what to do with himself.
edwardsgal89 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
thought that u were updating today (friday) plz update love the story
Grace chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
hey where are u i thought you were posting today i was really excited for this post REALLY SOON
CindyCullen1 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Really enjoyed that one. Gald for the angst to finally come to a head(LOL). Will Bella date other people now? I know she loves Edward but does he love her the same way? I think he does he has never done this before. Update again love it
JRKDCRCR chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
I love this story and finaly got caught up today. I can't wait till next chapter is up! I love your other story to. Keep the chapters coming fast. I am addicted
vivalalove chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This looks great! I'm excited!

By the way, I go to Berklee! We're basically neighbors ;)
acechica chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Holy Cow! Bella has no clue Edward was being so truthful... I'm pretty sure Edward has never told another girl that she was too good to go down on him. Bella has really changed him, I don't think leaving was such a hot idea... Its gonna piss him off. I hope he continues to persue Bells, maybe send flowers... Why can't they see that they love each other! Oh and loved the lemonade!
rchpbabe chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
this is my new favorite story! love the way you write!
Lilypad10 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
I know Bell ahas it bad for Edward, burt I think after this little task Edward is going to be very onto Bella. I have a feeling that he will not be able to get her out of his head. I would like to see Stalker Edward because in Bella's eyes this was a one night deal. I have a feeling that Edward has been bitten by the love bug big time. i can not wait to read the next chapter. It will be edwards POV, right?
joanna chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
looove it...im still waiting for todays hair gripping ch
Pink Is just a color chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Update soon :)

Pleeese
red chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
i _ i

hurry up and write the next chapter .

even though it's just one day o.o

lol, but hurry up DDDDDx
SweetestLady-2030 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Oh Gosh! Its perfect.

Cant wait 2 see whats up next. )
Ashforever05 chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
I can't belive bella just left ! I hope Edward wakes up and finally realises that he needs bella in his life. Can't wait for Edward to find out that charlie's a cop ! That's going to be funny. Congratulations on another brilliant chapter ":)
mfield05 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
love this shit. keep it up
12,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 770 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 790 .. Last Next »