Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Chilly Howdy chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
hmmmm Daddy Carslile is scary huh! hate to be on the wrong side of him! Poor Whoreward is fighting an internal battle within himself! Thanks so much for the update Johnny loved it! Have a great weekend :o)
AurellaCullen chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
OME I am loving this story. I hope you are not going to keep them apart for too long. I want them to be together soon
BoogieJo78 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Very good chapter. I love bad Carlisle.
fire1 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
i hope Bella is Italian.

They need at lest one thing going for them.

with him being in the mob and both not telling the other the truth about them self. Oh and let not forget there age's.

I love this chapter like i love all the other.
Lia22 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Thank you for another awesome chapter as always. I couldn't wait to get home to read it. Ummm...wow...this is the first Carlisle I think I have ever feared. I loved the mother to son conversation. Edward is such a mama's boy (yeah, I said it!), but it's really sweet and I'm kind of feeling sorry for him eventhough he deserves a taste of his own medicine. Your writing is genius! ugh...why does Tuesday have to be so far away?
kagome2 a.k.a me chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
I love this story! When is Edward going to see bella again? i can't wait!
proudmom21 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Oh man this was a great chapter.

Always waiting for more!
ADADancer chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait until the next chapter.
imlovinfanfic chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
it just keeps getting better and better. thanks
EdwardsType chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
wow, I think Edward is going to be the one chasing after her, I know she's upset because she wanted more but she doesn't know he wants more...oh, well I just have to wait and see what happens next...
momams chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Mothers have that special sense that helps them see things faster and clearer than her children. It took Esme no more than 15 minutes to see the changes in her son. The changes along with the refusal to accept something is going on. I say something, because he still isn't sure of it. It might take him a bit to try and understand things.

For now he is angry and upset with what happened, it's not pleasant to be on the receiving side of his game. It's his first time and he isn't happy about it.

Carlisle saw something too, but as Edward said, and Carlisle confirmed with his silence, their relationship is more complex, so he leaves these kinds of things to Esme.

His job doesn't wait for someone to be in a good mood, or wanting to do it. It has to be done, as calmly and ruthlessly as it can. Carlisle is the boss, and the way he conducted himself here was more than prove about it.
Bunch2009 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Wow Edward has finally met his match. I wonder what his next step will be. Excellent chapter as always. Thank you for the update. I enjoyed reading it.
Cami2186 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Edward really has to sort through his feelings. Can't wait to find out who cracks first Bella or Edward.
PennyLaneMasenCullen1 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Wow...That was cold lol. I knew Edward was going to be pissed about the whole Bella thing lol. But it sucks that he is still in denial lol. Are we going to get Bella's side of how she's handling things, next chapter?
CutieNYC chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
"It was inconceivable to me that she would just up and run because no woman left me, no matter how hard they were fighting. I didn't care if Bella was immune to my tricks, she couldn't have just left without a...goodbye."

That line was beyond hilarious. Absolutely loved it. It made me picture Edward sitting on his couch looking all lost and sucking on his thumb. It really did! Last one for the week? POUEY! This update made my day...says much about my life or lackthereof no? Carlisle is a scary SOB! Reading his lines at the end gave me chills. It's such a contrast to the family man who minutes before, was sitting around his son's kitchen reading a newspaper, talking to his wife and son. I had a wtf moment when he mentioned only trusting his wife, what does that say about his sons? Does this mean that he would give them up to save his own skin? Loved the Esme and Edward conversation. I know it's vain...but I get giddy everytime a designer label is mentioned! Edward in Armani...YUM! Excellent job.
12,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 770 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 790 .. Last Next »