Reviews for There Will Be Blood
momams chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Seven years isn't that much of a difference. Okay, at 18 and 25, it might seem to some, but for me it gives the story another edge, and I like that.

Bella is trying to just get through school, study, get good grades, but it seems like such a difficult task. Her nights are filled with dreams about Edward, and at class she has Tyler trying to go out with her. She had to do something, but only one option was possible. Going out with Tyler. What was supposed to help her clear her mind and life from both, went the other way.

It had to be Jasper's restaurant and Edward had to be there, and not just anywhere, the table right next to hers. To make matters worse for Bella, her clumsiness didn't stay at the dorm but followed her.

Edward got to her once again, but even as mad as she was, she still kept his card, what for? We'll have to wait and see.
Mz-Star chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
OMG Alice is f*cking halarious!
OmTrOcKiT1o1 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
OMG! Love mob stories :)
momams chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Edward needs to focus, Bella is messing with his head. It's been a week and he still hasn't been able to get to her or get her out of his mind. Jasper talking about her, isn't helping too much.

For Edward, everything seems to be a competition. He needs to be on top, number one, at everything he encounters. Bella is the first person that has ignored him, in a long, long time. He has no clue how she did it and why it is taking up that much space inside his head.

But it isn't just his normal desire, something else is lurking underneath the surface. And that, he has no idea what it could be, how to handle it, where it came from. So, it's making him even more anxious.
Sweet-Laughter chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Holy hell I read each of your other storys and loved them, this one sends me to check to see if you've updated like ten times a day. Edward is like perfect and horrible at the same times. I want to squel in pleasure of that last update. Update soon please i'm dying!
Mz-Star chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
momams chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Bella spent part of the night thinking about the hot guy, so she did something about it. So she did something about it, she looked for information. She found some, but not enough. That would come later.

What looked like a nice kind gesture, turned out into something else; something Bella didn't like and wouldn't go along with. She isn't that kind of girl and she tried to make it clear.

Will Edward get the message?
Mz-Star chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I love mobward!
Ginabella59 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Waiting impatiently for the following chapter.
Lilypad10 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
He is so playing her. I hope she snaps out of it because he is just going to hurt her.
proudmom21 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Yes favorite chapter so far.

Can't wait for more! )
Mz-Star chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
im hooked already!
kallmecrazy chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Yup, that was VERY EPIC! and I LOVED IT! Can't wait for next week! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D
Lia22 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Wow...just wow!He is one smooth motherfucker!HA...Yet he's good, so good.I can see why Bella is falling she should stick to her plan and give him a dose of his own medicine. I'm praying for tuesday to come really quick!
loveEmmettjustareader13 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
The date was so cute! Cool chapter. This was one of my favorites too. Poor Bella though. Making her so confused!
12,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 770 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 790 .. Last Next »