Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Sweet-Laughter chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Holy hell I read each of your other storys and loved them, this one sends me to check to see if you've updated like ten times a day. Edward is like perfect and horrible at the same times. I want to squel in pleasure of that last update. Update soon please i'm dying!
Mz-Star chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
momams chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Bella spent part of the night thinking about the hot guy, so she did something about it. So she did something about it, she looked for information. She found some, but not enough. That would come later.

What looked like a nice kind gesture, turned out into something else; something Bella didn't like and wouldn't go along with. She isn't that kind of girl and she tried to make it clear.

Will Edward get the message?
Mz-Star chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I love mobward!
Ginabella59 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Waiting impatiently for the following chapter.
Lilypad10 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
He is so playing her. I hope she snaps out of it because he is just going to hurt her.
proudmom21 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Yes favorite chapter so far.

Can't wait for more! )
Mz-Star chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
im hooked already!
kallmecrazy chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Yup, that was VERY EPIC! and I LOVED IT! Can't wait for next week! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D
Lia22 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Wow...just wow!He is one smooth motherfucker!HA...Yet he's good, so good.I can see why Bella is falling she should stick to her plan and give him a dose of his own medicine. I'm praying for tuesday to come really quick!
loveEmmettjustareader13 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
The date was so cute! Cool chapter. This was one of my favorites too. Poor Bella though. Making her so confused!
JitterBugGirl chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
dont be stupid bella dont give in... he is totally playing her right now , i mean we all know he will fall for her sooner or later..great chapter..
Angie8776 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I think it all started out as a game for Edward just like Bella. But things change don't they. Edward is in real trouble now. Can't wait to find out what happen next. You aren't really going to make us wait until next Tuesday are you?
xoxokristen chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
great story! can't wait for more!
Cami2186 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I totally agree with Bella she is in deep trouble. I don't know what Edward is up to. Can't wait to find out what Edward is truly feeling for Bella.
12,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 772 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 792 .. Last Next »