Reviews for There Will Be Blood
vivalalove chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This looks great! I'm excited!

By the way, I go to Berklee! We're basically neighbors ;)
acechica chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Holy Cow! Bella has no clue Edward was being so truthful... I'm pretty sure Edward has never told another girl that she was too good to go down on him. Bella has really changed him, I don't think leaving was such a hot idea... Its gonna piss him off. I hope he continues to persue Bells, maybe send flowers... Why can't they see that they love each other! Oh and loved the lemonade!
rchpbabe chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
this is my new favorite story! love the way you write!
Lilypad10 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
I know Bell ahas it bad for Edward, burt I think after this little task Edward is going to be very onto Bella. I have a feeling that he will not be able to get her out of his head. I would like to see Stalker Edward because in Bella's eyes this was a one night deal. I have a feeling that Edward has been bitten by the love bug big time. i can not wait to read the next chapter. It will be edwards POV, right?
joanna chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
looove it...im still waiting for todays hair gripping ch
Pink Is just a color chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Update soon :)

Pleeese
red chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
i _ i

hurry up and write the next chapter .

even though it's just one day o.o

lol, but hurry up DDDDDx
SweetestLady-2030 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Oh Gosh! Its perfect.

Cant wait 2 see whats up next. )
Ashforever05 chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
I can't belive bella just left ! I hope Edward wakes up and finally realises that he needs bella in his life. Can't wait for Edward to find out that charlie's a cop ! That's going to be funny. Congratulations on another brilliant chapter ":)
mfield05 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
love this shit. keep it up
Team Bella chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Man, you definitely deserve more than 1000 reviews. your story is so good. I'm not trying to be flattering but I like that the story is realistic and hurting at various portions too. I want to read the next chapter so much! I hope you can write more Bella/Edward stories after this story wraps up? It's so hot and epic!
Team Bella chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
This is so heart-breaking. silly bella, why have you gotten yourself into? I just hope that she can move on if Edward is not worth it.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Charlie's a cop in Mayberry though. His biggest crimes are who took the snowchains off that tractor. Andy Griffith dealt with bigger stuff. For the Cullens to be so proud of their heritage it's strange they keep such an Irish last name. I'd think they'd stereotype it and go with something VERY Italian because you wouldn't think they were Italian with the name Cullen. Now Rossi is good.
luvinJazz chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
HOT, Hot, HOT! Can't wait to read more.
sindose chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
I like this chapter , hmm I wonder what's gonna happen in the next one :)
12,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 772 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 792 .. Last Next »