Reviews for There Will Be Blood
vampiresrok chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
here to help out ur ego I add another review lol I love the story so far and omg dark Carlisle sounds very dangerous ... not a good idea to get on his bad side
acydrose chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
Loved the mob chapter :) and EPOV was great, his feelings towards Bella were great too. Can't wait for next week!
TheUnderStudy chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
Poor Edward is lovestruck. I gotta see how he is going to handle this. And sweet Esme...a mother always knows. Then Daddy C...damm that dude is smooth. I don't want to go up against him. Another loved chapter JB...see you next week
charliebella chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
you are so mean making us wait til tuesday for our next update

charlie
TheUnderStudy chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
JB that lemon was well worth the 13 chapter wait. Now I can't believe Bella is just up and leaving. This man has broken all his rules. Clearly that's saying something homey!
Kate Monster chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
very nice - can't wait for the next chapter.
Chilly Howdy chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
hmmmm Daddy Carslile is scary huh! hate to be on the wrong side of him! Poor Whoreward is fighting an internal battle within himself! Thanks so much for the update Johnny loved it! Have a great weekend :o)
AurellaCullen chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
OME I am loving this story. I hope you are not going to keep them apart for too long. I want them to be together soon
BoogieJo78 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Very good chapter. I love bad Carlisle.
fire1 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
i hope Bella is Italian.

They need at lest one thing going for them.

with him being in the mob and both not telling the other the truth about them self. Oh and let not forget there age's.

I love this chapter like i love all the other.
Lia22 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Thank you for another awesome chapter as always. I couldn't wait to get home to read it. Ummm...wow...this is the first Carlisle I think I have ever feared. I loved the mother to son conversation. Edward is such a mama's boy (yeah, I said it!), but it's really sweet and I'm kind of feeling sorry for him eventhough he deserves a taste of his own medicine. Your writing is genius! ugh...why does Tuesday have to be so far away?
kagome2 a.k.a me chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
I love this story! When is Edward going to see bella again? i can't wait!
proudmom21 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Oh man this was a great chapter.

Always waiting for more!
ADADancer chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait until the next chapter.
imlovinfanfic chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
it just keeps getting better and better. thanks
12,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 772 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 792 .. Last Next »