Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Sherry80 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
wow that was wow okay he is so confusing awesome chapter
Sherry80 chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
good chapter excellent
Sherry80 chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
really enjoying this story love the dirty talk
ashley chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
AWWWWWWWWW wow edward went through a lot of touble for bella wonder if he knows tht she is 18?
Noname chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Ugh! You should just update everyday. Its killing me. I check like every hour to see of u updated.

Your an amazing writer and I hope these aren't ur last stories.
MaCherieAmour chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
You said he'll never really be fluff so he was 100% playing her like a used piano. I don't think he was sincere even for a minute. He's still in the gotta fuck her mode and I think he'll be until they do and probably even after until something clicks.

But here, definitely not genuine.
bellabug3 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Oh I like I like I like! Keep up the GREAT work!
linz832 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
I hope he was being genuine but I'm worried he wasn't. Lkooking forward to seeing what happens
wildthing7508 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Oh my Edward! Wow! Ok when are you going to be sending a guy like that to my house? I really hope he isn't playing her just to get her in bed. I don't think he is. This is an Edward and Bella story after all. In the end, they end up together or at least they better. LOL Talk about romantic and every girl's dream guy! *Swoon* Can't wait for the next chapter!
XHellokitty99X chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
OMG another great chapter I need to see Edward POV ASAP...
EdwardsType chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
That was a hot date, that ended with a super hot kiss...
webiegirl chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
i really hope he is not f'ing with her! but i am worried that when he finds out that 1 she is not the age he thinks he will be royaly pissed 2 when he finds out that she is not a Jr. he will be pissed and 3 when he finds out the her father is the cheif of poilce he will be pissed and that any relationshio that may have satred at that point will spiral out of control, but on the other hand when and if she finds out what he does for a living for real that his family does what they do, she does have high moral values to some point, i can not wait to see how this all plays out!

trust,love,lives,drugs,sex,guns everything for a wonderful story,

and you never know if someone finds out about him and bella and the cullen family rubs someone the wrong way, well bye..bye bella!

so much to think about!

till next week!

jaycorkatbai chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Loved this chapter and she was doing so well in the begining lol can't wait for more
JJ1234 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
haha lol great chapter :)
charliebella chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
you have an exceptional imagination. thanks for sharing your stories with us mere mortals. Looking forward to when he finds out charlie is police chief and she is only 18.

glad to be a Johnnie