Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Chilly Howdy chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
OMG Johnny that was deff explosive! I was truely shocked when Edward pulled Bella off the floor in the shower thou! When he said that she was too good for that! and I thought he would of gone on all night not just the one time! I just got the impression the he kept going and going... I mean thats what it sounds like when hes with other women he just keeps on f#%king but then again his and Bella's time was pretty explosive! maybe without realizing he made love to her? Thanks so much for the update :o) Chilly x
CutieNYC chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
WOW, excellent chapter. I truly believe you have outdone yourself this chapter. The sex...of course amazing. Surprisingly enough, that wasn't even my favorite part of the chapter, weird I know since we have all been waiting for it. The thing I loved the most about this chapter was your incredible portrayal of Bella's emotions and state of mind. Your writing was absolutely brilliant! I found myself shedding a few tears at the end of the chapter when she was waiting for him to fall asleep so she could leave. Bella's way of looking at things is so "real" right down to her decision to hurt him before he can hurt her. Even her rationale of leaving in order to avoid having to explain being only 18 was completely believable. As for the Italian thing...I hope you do make her Italian. It'd be one less roadblock for them to face. They already have anough obstacles as it is. Most notably being the fact that he is a Mob boss and her father being a man of the law. Heck forget her father for a moment...the greatest obstacle is going to be whether or not Bella will be able to look pass his "job" and love him anyway. Lastly, uhm please tell me that Edward will not end up in jail and/or end up dead, penniless, or disfigured. That would totally suck! As you can tell...I have my priorities straight :)
sospecial21 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
great chapter, im so addicted to this story i love your lemons they definitely do it for me, fanning self off
BootsBoots chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Thank you Thank you Thank you! What an awesome chapter although the end of it was a bit sad but can't wait for the new one :D
booklover2thextreme chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
WOW...WOW...I think that is the only thing i can think of saying...this was a great chapter! keep up the good work!
gabs9 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Holly hell, I'm still drooling from the lemon. How could B leave E all alone. Loved it as always.
JJ1234 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
wow great chapter, it was really good, wonder whats going to happen now ...

x
missemmett chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
That was hot and I really don't care about her age. So what if he's older than her? If your going to make Bella Italian then that's great, something different. Edward cracking first would be good to see. I can't wait for the next chapter I'm so excited.
PoppingLydia chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
love love love this chapter, and bella did the right thing about leaving. what happended with jacob and him watching them? hmmm cant wait for tomorrow x
LovelyYou chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
loved it!" Edward doesn't want her to act like a slut... and she loves him. update soon
ragelane chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
So sad. But good for Bella. Keep strong but we all know thats going to fall down. and hey dont you mean Chapter 12?
Peanut7890 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
wow almost a 1000 and its just getting started. oh wow. never thought about bella being italian. even though her name is lol. hmm maybe its a way for her to get involved. great chapter. ahh bella shouldnt have left without a note lol.
Tinkerbell74 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
I am so loving this thrilling ride that you have all of us on. Thanks for updating...,love every moment.
masterreader chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
I am so glad that she left. Its time he learned a lesson and I don't think that he thought this as a one time thing, especially after the "i can't wait to do this again and again", comment in the shower. Can't wait for the next update.
imlovinfanfic chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
come on, bella just has to be italian. i want edward to be the one that caves first. he's the one who has all the issues about relationships so he should be the one on his knees begging for bella to give him a chance and to forgive him for hurting her by saying those awful things after they slept together. i bet edward finds out bella's real age from jasper since he's seeing alice. i bet she'll spill the beans. in the end who really cares though she's legal, well to date anyway.
12,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 772 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 792 .. Last Next »