Reviews for There Will Be Blood
MyBabyBlues chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I think he's still playing, but majorly second guessing.
momams chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
No, he isn't exactly a nice guy. Or the guy who could charm parents. But he doesn't care. He has said it, he likes his life just as it is. Does he really? Or is that he has never really taken a look into something different?

I'm intrigued in how Bella and Edward are going to meet, their lives have nothing in common.
SophiaLouise chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I agree with you this is the best chapter so far, well done this story is fab !
momams chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Bella isn't a big city girl, that doesn't mean she isn't brave. She moved all across the country, leaving behind all that was familiar. That tells us, she has character, which she will need. She is caring, smart and has a good heart. She isn't too open with people, she prefers to keep to herself. However, that won't be always possible. Alice came into her life in an instant and apparently won't go out of it. At least while they are in school.
AuroraRose2015 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Great chapter, cant wait to find out what Edward is thinking :-)
Twilight6188 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Oh My God! :) Love the story! I can't wait to read more!

I am very curious to know if Edward is really changing for Bella..or if he is playing her right now..hmm.

Can't wait! XD
Ginabella59 chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Good chapter again.
momams chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
It was graphic, not just the last scene. You gave us a very good description of who Edward is. A guy, who is good at what he does, enjoys it, and that can make him reckless at times. It hasn't been a problem, yet, because he is part of a very well organized group. His father is well aware of Edward's strong and weak points, so he is being guided to keep things as they have been.

HIs brothers are also efficient, but they seem to follow Edward's lead, and don't mind about it. They care for each other, and have learned to care about family, above everything else.
Charv241 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Yea I still think he is trying to get in her pants even though he did alot for the first date but that probably was Rose just telling him how to plan the date..I think he just doesn't realize his feelings yet..I wonder when Edward is going to find out her real age..really enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
ADADancer chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Please update soon, this was my favorite chapter so far.
Noname chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Omg I think I almost had a heart attack when I saw the update! Edward was sooo sweet. I hope he falls in love with bells quick cuz she's already fallen for him I think. I can't wait till the next update...

When u say next week do u mean Monday? Please be Monday. I don't think I can wait any longer
mommywanda chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Damn! I really like this story!
momams chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Jacob has earned the position he holds. He looks thoroughly and fast. We don't know how many people before him had observed the scene, but they hadn't reached the same conclusion.

He knows it will be a tricky case, he will have to think and work hard, but he is up to the challenge and wants it.
4theluvofrain chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
IM GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW...I DID NOT WANT THIS CHAPTER TO END...

I DONT THINK EDWARD HAS CHANGE..HE JUST WANTS TO GET INTO BELLAS PANTS...THE FEELINGS ARE THERE, BUT HE JUST DOES NOT KNOW IT ... YET
PoppingLydia chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
i have epic love for this chapter, i really hope bella and edward can keep it up for a little while longer, its so funny, but i want to know what edward thinks about it all. once again..epic! update again, im off from school and i have nothing to do! x
12,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 772 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 792 .. Last Next »