Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Mz-Star chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
im hooked already!
kallmecrazy chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Yup, that was VERY EPIC! and I LOVED IT! Can't wait for next week! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D
Lia22 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Wow...just wow!He is one smooth motherfucker!HA...Yet he's good, so good.I can see why Bella is falling she should stick to her plan and give him a dose of his own medicine. I'm praying for tuesday to come really quick!
loveEmmettjustareader13 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
The date was so cute! Cool chapter. This was one of my favorites too. Poor Bella though. Making her so confused!
JitterBugGirl chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
dont be stupid bella dont give in... he is totally playing her right now , i mean we all know he will fall for her sooner or later..great chapter..
Angie8776 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I think it all started out as a game for Edward just like Bella. But things change don't they. Edward is in real trouble now. Can't wait to find out what happen next. You aren't really going to make us wait until next Tuesday are you?
xoxokristen chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
great story! can't wait for more!
Cami2186 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I totally agree with Bella she is in deep trouble. I don't know what Edward is up to. Can't wait to find out what Edward is truly feeling for Bella.
amanda chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I love it I cant wait for updates
Sweetdreams82 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Now if Edward is still playing a game with Bella it's just cruel. He's taken it too far for it to not at least be somewhat real. The one thing he had going for him with his manwhore persona was honesty - he was upfront about what he wanted and where things were going. He is offering Bella a relationship and he knows that's what his behavior implies. Update!
brownsugar27 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
She's right she is royally fucked! Edward is laying it on thick. Stay strong Bella dont give in!
momams chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Alice was really something. She wasn't scared, she was determined to do something to the guys, she thought were going to help Bella. She surprised them all, not in the best way, but she did.

They were all surprised by what happened. Jasper was scared and ran to find Edward. It seems it's him to whom they go when in trouble. And if they had found out Bella is underage, that could mean even more trouble.

It all happened so fast, they couldn't react before Bella and Alice left. Bella was confused, she wasn't feeling to well. All she probably wanted was to get to her bed and rest. So she forgot her purse, and it was Edward who found it. Edward who wasn't feeling too well either. She got to him in ways he had never experienced before. He thinks it's an itch he can simply scratch and move on from. That's his idea, but I don't think Bella will be agreeing to it.
missemmett chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I don't know if he was playing her or not but its driving me crazy. I loved the whole flower thing, is he going to do it alot with all the different colours or just until he gets into her pants? I loved it and I can see why its your favourite chapter its now mine too. I can't wait for next week I'm so looking forward to it.
momams chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Poor Bella, she was dragged shopping all day, then taken to a club, given a drink she wasn't supposed to have, and oh! bad luck, she has a small accident. The glass had to have hit the floor really hard for it to smash as it did and cut Bella's leg. Add to that the heels and you have a situation. Jasper has to be kind of freaking out. He went to hit on a girl and she passes out!

I hope Alice saw something!
gossip-bangkok chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I think Edward is playing Bella. I mean, there's an honest, loving guy inside of that asshole, cocky exterior.

However, it'll take a while for that rough exterior to peel off.

Things may end very badly. I have a feeling.

I wonder what Bell's going to do when she finds out what Edward and his family really do.

I hate it when the relationship is based on lies.

Bella won't be honest about her parents, and well, Edward is masking his old self.

I think they'll begin to fall soon.

Love it