Reviews for There Will Be Blood
MadelineRenee chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I'm so confused - which is the real Edward? Great chapter ;)
Noname chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
You still havnt updated yet :(
Lia22 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Oh Hell, that was too damn funny! Loved Alice, she cracked me up. Tasers seriously...LOL!This chick is hilarious. Your writing is superb, by the way.
Lia22 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Wow...so far, so good! I love the way you write - it's so meticulous, captivating and damn funny.I'm loving your story. Is it a bad thing that I really like this Edward (even though I've now started reading)? He's not self-depricating, he knows he's a bad son of a bitch and he doesn't pretend to be anything else! You're a really great writer ;)
kb12998 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
FAN FREAKING TASTIC! Johnny, you are a hell of a great writer and enjoy your stories so much...looking forward to tomorrow since I got your twitter update saying it will be up!
webiegirl chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
i must say i love the sassy ass Bella! I have a feeling Bella and Rose will get a long, it's as if Be;;a has no mouth filter, it gives me the giggles...lol i like it that she keeps cockblocking edward, the one to make him do the chase, and not the other way around! now he gets a taste of what it feels like. can not wait to see the nexy update!

webiegirl chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
where does alice live?

i hope bella does not crack so fast! he needs to sweat some more!

Noname chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Will you update already! I'm dieing here...pleeaase :((
amaris27 chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Wow... This just gets better and better. I'm so excited for the next update!
JitterBugGirl chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
man i hope bella stays strong i love it when the perfect edward has chase her around, he is just to full of himself...
webiegirl chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
lol love thw sassy ass bella to put our sweet dear edward in his place! just love it!

i am a bit worried about the age diff...on how thats gonna play out.?

will rosealie get along with bella and alice?

GEEKSandFREAKS chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
would it be greedy of me to shout

"MORE MORE MORE!"
webiegirl chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Alice cracks me up!

Love the sassy Bella, really, seems like someone needs to put him in his place!

Rose
webiegirl chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
loving it! so they will think she is 21...lol can not wait to read on!

R
EdwardsBells chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
haha I really love Edward's POV. He's so naive. He has no idea how deep he has fallen for Bella. I can't wait for them to meet again. Great work!

Thanks for updating so quickly!
12,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 774 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 794 .. Last Next »