Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Noname chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
That was amazing!
SophiaLouise chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
aww bless poor bella. Great chapter love it
Bunch2009 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow *fan self* ~ that was really hot. I knew when these two finally got together will be really explosive. Bella did the right thing but I think this will make Edward crave to be with her more. Oh I can't wait for tomorrow's update. Thank you for another excellent chapter. I enjoyed reading it.
skye282 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
These two and their denials are driving me crazy,lol, in a good way I guess though. I pretty sure Edward is going to wake up and not be able to forget about Bella like he wants to, just a guess though. We will see, you always leave me wanting more story thats for sure ;)
jess2002 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
that was hot
Your Perfect Angel chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow! I love this story! I can't wait to find out Edwards reaction to her leaving :D Great chapter, looking forward to more.
MandiLM14 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow, that was...awesome. Great lemon. I'm glad Bella left before he woke up. I wonder how Edward will feel in the morning? :)
ooohbeee chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
This was one hot chapter. I feel for Bella and I don't blaim her for leaving. Maybe when Edward wakes up he will realize he has feelings for her as well. I mean he made her get up off of her knees. If he didn't respect her and have a care that wouldn't have bothered him in the least.
bmjtc4 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter!I am really enjoying your characters. I can't wait for the next chapter.
BeachRosey chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Thanks for the update.
RoseArcadia chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Oh man, that was good Bella...walk away Chica! Can't wait to see Eddie's reaction!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
It will be interesting to see what his reaction will be once he realizes she's gone.
Noname chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
Hey! It's Thursday!
littlemad chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
Wow! I like how this story is going, I'm sure your next chapter is going to be awesome!
MandiLM14 chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
So...they're gonna do the deed? Dang, Bella, wish you could've made it longer, but hey, can't blame a girl. It IS Edward Cullen we're talking about...
12,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 774 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 794 .. Last Next »