Reviews for There Will Be Blood
brownsugar27 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
ok I'm gonna need a cigarette, a shot of cuervo and a ice bath because that was HOTTT STUFFF! I think Edward is gonna be the first one to crack the "one time only" thing. Bella's got him whipped.
xXFemmeXx chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
You ask suprised that already have nearly a thousand reveiws. When in reality its not suprising at all. I've read everyone of the stories you've written, and become completely obsessed. Honestly, at this point in time, I can't decide which is my favorite.3
Jaleesa chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
I cant even get myself together after this chapter! I cant believe Bella left but I'm glad she did now Edward can know what it feels like :)
kallmecrazy chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Ahhhh, noo, she can't leave ! ! ! ! I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter ! ! ! ! ! :D
princess1996 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
That was was the first time ever n these stories that some1 has written that 2 some ppl women performing oral sex on men is disrespectful. :) it realli was good.
Cami2186 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow so many things happened in this chapter. Is this the end for them or will they see each other again? Hopefully you'll write an epov soon to see how he truly feels about the situation.
Ginabella59 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Waiting until next chapter.
jamieloveschad chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wonderful chapter! They are too cute together but so damn stubborn. Can't wait to see what's next for this crazy couple.
TroseL chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
OMG XD

Love ittt!

I can't wait to see hoe Edward reacts when he notices Bella left him!

..and then the mysteries of Bella being Italian..and about her cop father! Ohhh man! :D
Sherry80 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
now that was hot lemon so good damn should not have read that at work lol wish you would do this chapter in Edwards pov it would be good awesome chapter
mia chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
that is just so sad though it was expected..she left

i wonder what is going to happen next..
lalaalaaa chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
HAHAHAHAHA. Your A/N makes me laugh.. cause they're all done in caps. I feel like I'm getting attacked by the screen with all it's BOLDNESS and plus, the way you word things in your A/N makes them sound scandalous. For example, "WHAT EVERYONE REALLY NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT IS WHETHER BELLA IS ITALIAN OR NOT. THAT'S A WHOLE SEPARATE ISSUE ON ITS OWN AND DID WE FORGET THAT CHARLIE'S A COP? MY, MY, MY. THINGS ARE HEATING UP." LOL. I was like, "WOW. Seriously.. so scandalous."

I don't really mind the age difference between them, but I AM INDEED curious if Bella's Italian. I wonder what Edward is going to think when he wakes up without Bella.. AND he let her sleep over.. That's a first.

Great chapter!
Sherry80 chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
awesome chapter
linz832 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Loved it, wonder what edward's reaction will be when he realises bella left in the middle of the night
EverlastingMuse chapter 14 . 7/29/2010