Reviews for There Will Be Blood
lily21207 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Hmmmm that was both cute and annoying as all hell, but he is definitely hooked (it's so cute). Gosh I can't wait to see what his first attempt at not being an ass will be like (my guess would be hilarious lol). Loved the chapter and am looking forward to the next. :)
maybebaby23 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
love it, please update soon!
deltagirl74 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
I hope you write a scene of Jasper with Alice and her taser, ha ha.
skye282 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Just One Eh? Never gonna happen,lol, deep down I think he knows he will never let her go but he has to come to terms with it first. He is in deep already and doesn't know it.
kallmecrazy chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Another GREAT chapter! LOVING EVERYTHING! Can't wait for more xD
SophiaLouise chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
awesome love it :)
Charv241 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
poor edward can't take rejection well..really liking this rosalie character because she was telling edward how he really is...enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
tiderider chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
thanks , really building it up"}
ARAbiAN bEAUty chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
it
sujari6 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
I love the way Edward thinks there's something wrong with Bella when it's really him with all the 's a little strange as well. Please update again soon.
lozzy035 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
edward really is an idiot to think that he only wants to sleep with her

hes so jealous of tyler

update soon
gossip-bangkok chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Edward need to be schooled about woman and his own feelings.

I mean, the man doesn't even know he's slowly falling.

Love it!

Well written

Thanks ;)
xiomara209 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
edward is such a asshole..he thinks its a game..i hope bella doesn't fall for his charm quickly..and she lets him sweat..
Team Bella chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
If the next chapter is your favourite, I bet it's gonna be really interesting to read. Cool, you make me wanna read it real real soon.

This chapter is funny especially the part between rose and him. It's funny cos seeing a man, who is so dominant, mighty and powerful, turning into a confused, little 'kid'. Like what you say, a soft pussy. This story is really getting hype up. Let the game begins...

But I hope that Bella will resist him enough; I mean I don't want to see her getting hurt by Edward after all his false courtship and succeeded in getting her laid. Maybe I love your Bella here too much but all I can say is that she can be strong and resist him ; If she were to fall too deep for him, that will be really argh... I don't know what to say.

P.s. I see the OCD behaviour becoming more known and surfacing in this chapter. But I wonder what has it got to do with the story? Is this just a normal characteristic of his?
fire1 chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
i hope Bella can hold out. having this Edward chasing her will be fun.
12,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 775 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 795 .. Last Next »