Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Cami2186 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Wow Edward does seem to have changed. Can't wait to see what Edward is going to do after he is with Bella the one time.
LoriDuchess chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
great chapter and im glad i found your story
No longer want Account chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Great chapter please update ASAP!
sospecial21 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I so love your story, its sooo kick ass. I do love a powerful bossy and posseive and jealous edward and i love your edwrd. Something about him being a jerk is a total turn on lol
Peanut7890 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
yay finally a lemon. great chapter as always
Jaleesa chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
"I just watched her lips move around the words, I watched her fingers turn the page, I watched her hair blow in the breeze and something in me changed...again."

This is my fav line so far; the imagery is great as well as the repetition of "I watched" but that was just my insight into your writing style :)

I like how Bella is being portrayed so far, in the beginning I was a little worried about her in comparison to Edward but it seems like shes holding her own. Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
JulzIzMe chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
OH! I hate when I get caught up because I want it to keep going. Glad you'll be updating soon. Look forward to it.
Snusa chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
i was sooo going to bitch about that cliffy ;) but i think i can hold on until thursday...i think ;)

i so looking forward to see how edward will react after he has got bella to bed and he finds out that he cant let her go :D

/hug
LochNessieMonster.15 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Woah. I really love this story too. I have read La Dolce Vita and loved every chapter. You are an amaing writer so much so that I carried on reading this story through my birthday today !

Update soon. I want to know what happens at Edwards crib.

;)
missemmett chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I loved it and I can't wait for your next update. I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm happy that your going to update sooner.
EdwardsType chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Wow, Edward is really falling hard, serves him right for being so cocky all the time. but I wonder how he's going to feel when he finds out bella is really only 18...I can't wait to find out...
stupidlamb2010 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
wow i can't wait to find out how much he's going to change and see what he finally realizes. he can't just leave bella after having sex, i can't wait for that part. update soon.
luxraynumberonefangirl chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
when is Edward going to find out Bella is only 18
CutieNYC chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Wonderful, wonderful job oh great one!
sasha76 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Who is the player and who's the playee?. Loving this. Can't wait for the lemon.
12,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 776 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 796 .. Last Next »