Reviews for There Will Be Blood
eneas chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
epic chapter.

love it, i think that at first is just a game for the both of them.

cant wait for more.
Kiiimberly chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
OMG. LOL. I doubt Bella's plan will really work.

I think Edward's just playing her though.

I can't wait until the next update :D

So update fast please! :)
hopelessromanticatheart chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Is Edward the villan or the bad guy? I think he would believe he is the bad guy but the bad guy will fall for the good girl and I am sure he will be fighting it the whole way as will she. Who will win in the end? I am loving this story so much and can't wait till the next chapter. What will Edward do when he finds out Bella's little white lie about her age or does he already know and just letting her believe he doesn't. When will Jasper and Alice get together? Soon I hope. Rosalie is tough and I like her. Is Edwards POV next? Please keep up the good work.
jrsmommy22 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
He is good! I haven't decided whether or not he is playing her or not...I hope you let us know in the next chapter :)
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I still think he is wanting to get in her pants but there are feelings there. Feelings that i'm not sure he is aware of yet. He did go all out for the date. I'm wondering if he will make an issue about her lying about her age or does he know already? It's not like he can't get access to this information.
aggy73 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I don't need the date. Just the hot kiss.
bluntlyhonest chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I love this story!

I like how you don't immediately rush into the sex...

Don't get me wrong tho I love a great lemon!
MadelineRenee chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I'm so confused - which is the real Edward? Great chapter ;)
Noname chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
You still havnt updated yet :(
Lia22 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Oh Hell, that was too damn funny! Loved Alice, she cracked me up. Tasers seriously...LOL!This chick is hilarious. Your writing is superb, by the way.
Lia22 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010 far, so good! I love the way you write - it's so meticulous, captivating and damn funny.I'm loving your story. Is it a bad thing that I really like this Edward (even though I've now started reading)? He's not self-depricating, he knows he's a bad son of a bitch and he doesn't pretend to be anything else! You're a really great writer ;)
kb12998 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
FAN FREAKING TASTIC! Johnny, you are a hell of a great writer and enjoy your stories so much...looking forward to tomorrow since I got your twitter update saying it will be up!
webiegirl chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
i must say i love the sassy ass Bella! I have a feeling Bella and Rose will get a long, it's as if Be;;a has no mouth filter, it gives me the i like it that she keeps cockblocking edward, the one to make him do the chase, and not the other way around! now he gets a taste of what it feels like. can not wait to see the nexy update!

webiegirl chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
where does alice live?

i hope bella does not crack so fast! he needs to sweat some more!

Noname chapter 11 . 7/22/2010