Reviews for There Will Be Blood
JulzIzMe chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
This was a hot chapter. I'm glad that you're allowing Bella to be strong and realistic and not expecting anything from Edward (I know things will change.) It makes her a much more likable character. I would've hated it if she was all whiny and hoping to change him. He's the one with the 1000 history. He should be the one to break. But of course that's all up to our wonderful author. Glad you'll be updating tomorrow. Already addicted o the story.
muzaklover chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wonder if he is going to be mad because she left. He shouldn't be though since this was just what he wanted...her just once. She is smart for leaving. She needed to break it now before she got really hurt. You are doing a fabulous job. Can't wait for more.
Noname chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
That was amazing!
SophiaLouise chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
aww bless poor bella. Great chapter love it
Bunch2009 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow *fan self* ~ that was really hot. I knew when these two finally got together will be really explosive. Bella did the right thing but I think this will make Edward crave to be with her more. Oh I can't wait for tomorrow's update. Thank you for another excellent chapter. I enjoyed reading it.
skye282 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
These two and their denials are driving me crazy,lol, in a good way I guess though. I pretty sure Edward is going to wake up and not be able to forget about Bella like he wants to, just a guess though. We will see, you always leave me wanting more story thats for sure ;)
jess2002 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
that was hot
Your Perfect Angel chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow! I love this story! I can't wait to find out Edwards reaction to her leaving :D Great chapter, looking forward to more.
MandiLM14 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow, that was...awesome. Great lemon. I'm glad Bella left before he woke up. I wonder how Edward will feel in the morning? :)
ooohbeee chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
This was one hot chapter. I feel for Bella and I don't blaim her for leaving. Maybe when Edward wakes up he will realize he has feelings for her as well. I mean he made her get up off of her knees. If he didn't respect her and have a care that wouldn't have bothered him in the least.
bmjtc4 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter!I am really enjoying your characters. I can't wait for the next chapter.
BeachRosey chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Thanks for the update.
RoseArcadia chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Oh man, that was good Bella...walk away Chica! Can't wait to see Eddie's reaction!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
It will be interesting to see what his reaction will be once he realizes she's gone.
Noname chapter 13 . 7/29/2010