Reviews for There Will Be Blood
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I don't think you need to be told what an awesome writer you are. Surely you know that already. I am loving this story. Poor Edward has to actually work for the pussy this time.
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
i should really worship on your feet

i love this so much

thanks
beachrosey chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Ok, your're and awesome writer.
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Omg!

I'm speechless!

This story is amazing!

I love your views on eveeything!

Your an amazing writer!

Rude.
BriBri Cullen 4ever chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
HURRY AND UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER! I FREAKING LOVE THIS FANFIC.
EverlastingMuse chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
good!
PoppingLydia chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
oh my God! i loved that, its not some simple thing where they fall in love at first sight and then fuck each other, its more complicated and i love it :) update soon, x
Noname chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I don't think I've ever been this excited to see an update. I absolutely love this story! Don't stop updating. I don't think I can last more than a week with reading an update. I read the last chapter about 10 times. LOL
acechica chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Wow, you were really ready for this one to come out... A lil after midnight is when I got the text ;) Bella is... Edward is... Can't explain what's going on, but I bet its gonna be funny to watch it all play out. Please update again today! Please! Please! Please! (And thank yous!)
lily21207 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
YAY she's not a bimbo I'm so proud of her and Alice you have got to love Alice so so freaking hilarious lol. Looks like Edward is going to have to try a little harder I so can't wait for the proverbial shit to hit the fan when the boys find out Bella is actually 18 ha that should be interesting. Well I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work :).
Bunch2009 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Love it! Thank you for the amazing update
joesmomma chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Ok I am loving this story. I can't wait to see what lengths he will go through for her or if he even does but I have to ask... what the hell is a crocked grin? I get a crooked grin but not a crocked grin. Just curious...
ooohbeee chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I am very proud of Bella. She stood up to Edward & didn't back down at all. She will keep Edward on his toes for sure good for you Bella. I really hope it eats away at Edward. He needs to learn to work for something nothing is for free. He was so used to getting into a womans pants so smoothly & Bella threw him a curve ball. Yes he will be upset & angry. He better play nice & no games cause this Bella won't put up with that type of crap! This was a fun chapter.
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
he is such an ass...goshhh people

tomorrow?

you will update?

thanks
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I'm glad to see that Bella wasn't fawning all over him after that asshattery of a conversation they had.
12,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 777 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 797 .. Last Next »