Reviews for There Will Be Blood
alaskan-horse-crazy-girl.1 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Love your stories keep it up.
kb12998 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
OOOO LEMONS I CANT WAIT! and no, its perfectly fine to have lemons TWICE in one chapter
lozzy035 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
wow shes actually letting him get his way

yay hes realising shes more then his normal girls

well alice and jasper made up lol

she really wants to know what he does

update soon
lalaalaaa chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
It's very rare to see a guy on here.. well, maybe not? It's been a long while since I've seen a guy writing about Twilight on here, though it makes sense as to why there ARE no guys writing Twilight fanfic.. Haha.. I went on your profile and saw you were originally from Atlanta. That's cool! I live near Atlanta! :)

Great chapter, and great story! I love Mafia stories. Keep up the good work!
mamarobsten chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
wow mas que wow

me encanto

mas mas

apenas puedo esperar al jueves

espero actualizacion

estoy feliz por que prometiste jueves y viernes

gracias
edwardsgal89 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
love it cant wait
PoppingLydia chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
love this edward and bella, keep up the good work. dont let your ego get to big! haha. update soon x
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I loveeeeeeeee it!

I bet edward is ganna be on bellas shit, after he gets a taste!
jaycorkatbai chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Loved the chapter bellas playing well . Can't believe u cut it there roll on thurs lol
EverlastingMuse chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
it was great!
Sweet-Laughter chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Oh wow I can't wait for more. Poor little Edward is going to be in this for more then just sex. They both lie to much, its funny.
DzBab chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
well, what a cliffhanger! This chapter definately makes me want to know what is going on in Bella's head. Love the chapter though, the whole back and forth in his head. I just hope it all works out right because i know the whole age thing will be an issue once that arises. I just hope you stick to your usual happy ending! Love your work and hope you never stop writing. I know it doesnt matter what you write I will be reading it. I was skeptical about this story...even after the first chapter, but surprisingly I love the whole cat and mouse chase going on as of now. I love this story and find myself counting down until you post next...right now 2 more days!...lol Keep up the great work!
MaCherieAmour chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
He knows her dorm number and her last name and he still doesn't know she's barely legal as in the ink is still wet on the I can vote certificate?

How is that possible?
ADADancer chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Thanks for the update. I can't wait until the next update.
lily21207 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Hmmmm that was an unexpected surprise i thought it would take him longer though I do believe everything is going to go pretty down hill when he finds out how old she really is lol
12,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 777 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 797 .. Last Next »