Reviews for There Will Be Blood
acechica chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Alrighty Mr. Awesome ;) Great chapter as always... He should follow his version of his dad's advice and court her... See what happens then! Enjoy your weekend too!
MadelineRenee chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I love this story! I like how you've a nice plot going and are not jumping straight into the lemons...much more realistic.
4theluvofrain chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
nice..cant wait 4 the next update... poor edward, he deserves it ... hahahaha... u are an awesome writer (hope that makes you feel good about your self)...LOL...
sindose chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
haha i liked this chapter , it was funny :L
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I don't think you need to be told what an awesome writer you are. Surely you know that already. I am loving this story. Poor Edward has to actually work for the pussy this time.
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
i should really worship on your feet

i love this so much

thanks
beachrosey chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Ok, your're and awesome writer.
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Omg!

I'm speechless!

This story is amazing!

I love your views on eveeything!

Your an amazing writer!

Rude.
BriBri Cullen 4ever chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
HURRY AND UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER! I FREAKING LOVE THIS FANFIC.
EverlastingMuse chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
good!
PoppingLydia chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
oh my God! i loved that, its not some simple thing where they fall in love at first sight and then fuck each other, its more complicated and i love it :) update soon, x
Noname chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I don't think I've ever been this excited to see an update. I absolutely love this story! Don't stop updating. I don't think I can last more than a week with reading an update. I read the last chapter about 10 times. LOL
acechica chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Wow, you were really ready for this one to come out... A lil after midnight is when I got the text ;) Bella is... Edward is... Can't explain what's going on, but I bet its gonna be funny to watch it all play out. Please update again today! Please! Please! Please! (And thank yous!)
lily21207 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
YAY she's not a bimbo I'm so proud of her and Alice you have got to love Alice so so freaking hilarious lol. Looks like Edward is going to have to try a little harder I so can't wait for the proverbial shit to hit the fan when the boys find out Bella is actually 18 ha that should be interesting. Well I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work :).
Bunch2009 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Love it! Thank you for the amazing update
12,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 777 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 797 .. Last Next »