Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Charv241 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
poor edward can't take rejection well..really liking this rosalie character because she was telling edward how he really is...enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
tiderider chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
thanks , really building it up"}
ARAbiAN bEAUty chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
sujari6 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
I love the way Edward thinks there's something wrong with Bella when it's really him with all the 's a little strange as well. Please update again soon.
lozzy035 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
edward really is an idiot to think that he only wants to sleep with her

hes so jealous of tyler

update soon
gossip-bangkok chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Edward need to be schooled about woman and his own feelings.

I mean, the man doesn't even know he's slowly falling.

Love it!

Well written

Thanks ;)
xiomara209 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
edward is such a asshole..he thinks its a game..i hope bella doesn't fall for his charm quickly..and she lets him sweat..
Team Bella chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
If the next chapter is your favourite, I bet it's gonna be really interesting to read. Cool, you make me wanna read it real real soon.

This chapter is funny especially the part between rose and him. It's funny cos seeing a man, who is so dominant, mighty and powerful, turning into a confused, little 'kid'. Like what you say, a soft pussy. This story is really getting hype up. Let the game begins...

But I hope that Bella will resist him enough; I mean I don't want to see her getting hurt by Edward after all his false courtship and succeeded in getting her laid. Maybe I love your Bella here too much but all I can say is that she can be strong and resist him ; If she were to fall too deep for him, that will be really argh... I don't know what to say.

P.s. I see the OCD behaviour becoming more known and surfacing in this chapter. But I wonder what has it got to do with the story? Is this just a normal characteristic of his?
fire1 chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
i hope Bella can hold out. having this Edward chasing her will be fun.
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
I lovved it all!

I don't feel sorry for him all! I hope Bella doesn't fall for his shit so fast!

Loved it once again!
Aya Takahashi chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
great chapter:) I really love it. I can't wait for the continuation. more power to your writing :)
daisykisses chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
haha love the chase vs. the jungle chase. lol can't wait for the next chapter!
Sweetdreams82 chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
Oh, no sympathy for the player getting played (no matter how unintentionally)! I vote Bella plays the same card with Edward she did with Tyler. One date and out. He will be beside himself! And I LOVE that Jasper is getting off on Alice tasering him. That is all kinds of kinky fun. Update!
shill46 chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Sorry for this... but you're killing me with the 'crocked' smile. It's 'crooked'
Cami2186 chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
Edward has to think of something if he wants to get Bella. Can't wait to see what he has planned and if it will work.
12,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 778 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 798 .. Last Next »