Reviews for There Will Be Blood
kbtoyz18 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I going to say at first I was a little upset that you stopped where you did because this story is really starting to heat up. Can't wait for the next chapter on Thursday. This is now one of my favorite stories that I'm reading right now. Keep up the good work. And one other thing, when is Edward going to find out that Bella is only 18?
Lia22 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
WAIT...WHAT?That was way too short. I can't get enough of this story, it's so is still a jerk...but he's already one of my favorite Edwards. I'm praying for thursday(and after that, friday) to come quicker than it can!
OmTrOcKiT1o1 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
haha I bet Bella isn't even gunna kiss him
loveEmmettjustareader13 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Definitely way too short! But cute. Looking forward to the apartment time. lol
Ginabella59 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Waiting for the next chapter.
wildthing7508 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Whew! I kinda like this Edward. Not sure who is playing who here, but I think they are both falling more than they ever wanted too. Love all the roses!
momams chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
So all it's going to take is a week? I know I might get hit by my question... But I thought Bella would make him suffer a little bit more. Edward was bitten by the Bella Bug, but I think she was bitten by its counterpart.

They are both playing each other, and enjoying it much more than they ever expected. Is Edward really changing? Or is it still part of his plan? He can be patient.

And what about Bella? Has he really gotten to her that much?

A question, that I know might not be answered, but still, when will Bella's real age be found out?
webiegirl chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
i have been pimping out ur story like crazy, hope you do not mind!

and NOOOOOO i hope she does not give in all the way! maybe he will pull away! idk, maybe something will make him think he can not go foward with just fucking her and they just do other stuff...lol

it is killing me to find out how and when he will find out her real age!

when will she meet emse and carlise?

xoxo

Rose
milahja chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Don't keep us waiting...WE NEED MORE
Cami2186 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Wow Edward does seem to have changed. Can't wait to see what Edward is going to do after he is with Bella the one time.
LoriDuchess chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
great chapter and im glad i found your story
No longer want Account chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Great chapter please update ASAP!
sospecial21 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I so love your story, its sooo kick ass. I do love a powerful bossy and posseive and jealous edward and i love your edwrd. Something about him being a jerk is a total turn on lol
Peanut7890 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
yay finally a lemon. great chapter as always
Jaleesa chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
"I just watched her lips move around the words, I watched her fingers turn the page, I watched her hair blow in the breeze and something in me changed...again."

This is my fav line so far; the imagery is great as well as the repetition of "I watched" but that was just my insight into your writing style :)

I like how Bella is being portrayed so far, in the beginning I was a little worried about her in comparison to Edward but it seems like shes holding her own. Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
12,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 779 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 799 .. Last Next »