Reviews for There Will Be Blood
brittany86 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
It was hot as you said. It would be cool if she was itailian. Can't wit for more tomorrow
gossip-bangkok chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
My dear friend,

I love you! Thank you for pimping out my blog LOL! :P It's not where I interview the authors though.. I do it on another blog that has around 6 reviewers in the team! :) A great chapter... I screamed 'I told you fucking so' when I've finished the chapter LOL! I have a feeling Edward may tried to calm himself by thinking that what he had with Bella was only sex when he wakes up. Poor Bella. I feel sorry for her.. Now, she's going to be all sad and shit LOL! :P I am hoping Edward will get his head out of his ass and realize his feelings for Bella SOON!

Well written. Can't wait for more. Will email you about 'things' soon! xx
jaycorkatbai chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Thank god lol glad we didn't wait to long definatly very lemony I loved it can't wait for nxt one
LoriDuchess chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
good chapter, i have a bet with another reader that she will be knocked up soon
teenytinytwilighter chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
great chapter edward should definitely work hard to gain bella's trust
Snusa chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
i think bella does the right thing here, dont think many girls have left edward before so that will hopefully sparks some emo out of him *evil smile* really looking forward to see edwards reaction when he finds out who and what bella's father does for a living *even biger evil smile*

/hug
JulzIzMe chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
This was a hot chapter. I'm glad that you're allowing Bella to be strong and realistic and not expecting anything from Edward (I know things will change.) It makes her a much more likable character. I would've hated it if she was all whiny and hoping to change him. He's the one with the 1000 history. He should be the one to break. But of course that's all up to our wonderful author. Glad you'll be updating tomorrow. Already addicted o the story.
muzaklover chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wonder if he is going to be mad because she left. He shouldn't be though since this was just what he wanted...her just once. She is smart for leaving. She needed to break it now before she got really hurt. You are doing a fabulous job. Can't wait for more.
Noname chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
That was amazing!
SophiaLouise chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
aww bless poor bella. Great chapter love it
Bunch2009 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow *fan self* ~ that was really hot. I knew when these two finally got together will be really explosive. Bella did the right thing but I think this will make Edward crave to be with her more. Oh I can't wait for tomorrow's update. Thank you for another excellent chapter. I enjoyed reading it.
skye282 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
These two and their denials are driving me crazy,lol, in a good way I guess though. I pretty sure Edward is going to wake up and not be able to forget about Bella like he wants to, just a guess though. We will see, you always leave me wanting more story thats for sure ;)
jess2002 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
that was hot
Your Perfect Angel chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow! I love this story! I can't wait to find out Edwards reaction to her leaving :D Great chapter, looking forward to more.
MandiLM14 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow, that was...awesome. Great lemon. I'm glad Bella left before he woke up. I wonder how Edward will feel in the morning? :)
12,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 780 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 800 .. Last Next »