Reviews for There Will Be Blood
ooohbeee chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
This chapter update was so good & funny. I love how Edward had to kiss Rose's a**! Bella will have him by the balls before everything is said and done. He thinks it's one quick lay no that's not going to happen. Once they do get together that will be the end of him. He will never want to be with another woman again after just one kiss from Bella.
EdwardsType chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
He has really fallen hard for Bella. It's funny he is like a typical jerk and doesn't even realize what is going on around him...lol
lily21207 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Hmmmm that was both cute and annoying as all hell, but he is definitely hooked (it's so cute). Gosh I can't wait to see what his first attempt at not being an ass will be like (my guess would be hilarious lol). Loved the chapter and am looking forward to the next. :)
maybebaby23 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
love it, please update soon!
deltagirl74 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
I hope you write a scene of Jasper with Alice and her taser, ha ha.
skye282 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Just One Eh? Never gonna happen,lol, deep down I think he knows he will never let her go but he has to come to terms with it first. He is in deep already and doesn't know it.
kallmecrazy chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Another GREAT chapter! LOVING EVERYTHING! Can't wait for more xD
SophiaLouise chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
awesome love it :)
Charv241 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
poor edward can't take rejection well..really liking this rosalie character because she was telling edward how he really is...enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
tiderider chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
thanks , really building it up"}
ARAbiAN bEAUty chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
it
sujari6 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
I love the way Edward thinks there's something wrong with Bella when it's really him with all the 's a little strange as well. Please update again soon.
lozzy035 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
edward really is an idiot to think that he only wants to sleep with her

hes so jealous of tyler

update soon
gossip-bangkok chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Edward need to be schooled about woman and his own feelings.

I mean, the man doesn't even know he's slowly falling.

Love it!

Well written

Thanks ;)
xiomara209 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
edward is such a asshole..he thinks its a game..i hope bella doesn't fall for his charm quickly..and she lets him sweat..
12,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 780 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 800 .. Last Next »