Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Your Perfect Angel chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow! I love this story! I can't wait to find out Edwards reaction to her leaving :D Great chapter, looking forward to more.
MandiLM14 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Wow, that was...awesome. Great lemon. I'm glad Bella left before he woke up. I wonder how Edward will feel in the morning? :)
ooohbeee chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
This was one hot chapter. I feel for Bella and I don't blaim her for leaving. Maybe when Edward wakes up he will realize he has feelings for her as well. I mean he made her get up off of her knees. If he didn't respect her and have a care that wouldn't have bothered him in the least.
bmjtc4 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter!I am really enjoying your characters. I can't wait for the next chapter.
BeachRosey chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Thanks for the update.
RoseArcadia chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Oh man, that was good Bella...walk away Chica! Can't wait to see Eddie's reaction!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
It will be interesting to see what his reaction will be once he realizes she's gone.
Noname chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
Hey! It's Thursday!
littlemad chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
Wow! I like how this story is going, I'm sure your next chapter is going to be awesome!
MandiLM14 chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
So...they're gonna do the deed? Dang, Bella, wish you could've made it longer, but hey, can't blame a girl. It IS Edward Cullen we're talking about...
MandiLM14 chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
Loved It!
nothing-fbrbgvirjeng94y5t chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Crap, you have actually turned me into a complete fangirl over the geniuses of your story. Sorry that I have not reviewed in the earlier chapters, I just kept on clicking that little ‘next’ button until it disappeared.

I love to read stories like this but can never find a great mafia/mob story with a decent plot as well as great writing. I have now though. Your story is right up there with ‘Lords of the gangland’ and ‘Dream like you’ll live forever’. I have really enjoyed reading this so... I did pimp it. Hope you don’t mind but I liked it so much that I did my first ever story pimpage.

It’s on TwilightEnablers if you wanted to know. Cannot wait for your next update tomorrow.

Red, x
nat chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
loving the story cant wait for more keep on writing
TheUnderStudy chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Awww poor Edward is about to get smashed by the Bella Vajayjay! God help him...he just may be sprouting I love you by morning. Red Roses anyone?
muzaklover chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Yes he is changing. He wants more than just one roll with her and he will figure it out sooner rather than later. Keep up the great work.
12,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 781 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 801 .. Last Next »