Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Snusa chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
i was sooo going to bitch about that cliffy ;) but i think i can hold on until thursday...i think ;)

i so looking forward to see how edward will react after he has got bella to bed and he finds out that he cant let her go :D

/hug
LochNessieMonster.15 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Woah. I really love this story too. I have read La Dolce Vita and loved every chapter. You are an amaing writer so much so that I carried on reading this story through my birthday today !

Update soon. I want to know what happens at Edwards crib.

;)
missemmett chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I loved it and I can't wait for your next update. I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm happy that your going to update sooner.
EdwardsType chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Wow, Edward is really falling hard, serves him right for being so cocky all the time. but I wonder how he's going to feel when he finds out bella is really only 18...I can't wait to find out...
stupidlamb2010 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
wow i can't wait to find out how much he's going to change and see what he finally realizes. he can't just leave bella after having sex, i can't wait for that part. update soon.
luxraynumberonefangirl chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
when is Edward going to find out Bella is only 18
CutieNYC chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Wonderful, wonderful job oh great one!
sasha76 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Who is the player and who's the playee?. Loving this. Can't wait for the lemon.
alaskan-horse-crazy-girl.1 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Love your stories keep it up.
kb12998 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
OOOO LEMONS I CANT WAIT! and no, its perfectly fine to have lemons TWICE in one chapter
lozzy035 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
wow shes actually letting him get his way

yay hes realising shes more then his normal girls

well alice and jasper made up lol

she really wants to know what he does

update soon
lalaalaaa chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
It's very rare to see a guy on here.. well, maybe not? It's been a long while since I've seen a guy writing about Twilight on here, though it makes sense as to why there ARE no guys writing Twilight fanfic.. Haha.. I went on your profile and saw you were originally from Atlanta. That's cool! I live near Atlanta! :)

Great chapter, and great story! I love Mafia stories. Keep up the good work!
mamarobsten chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
wow mas que wow

me encanto

mas mas

apenas puedo esperar al jueves

espero actualizacion

estoy feliz por que prometiste jueves y viernes

gracias
edwardsgal89 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
love it cant wait
PoppingLydia chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
love this edward and bella, keep up the good work. dont let your ego get to big! haha. update soon x
12,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 781 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 801 .. Last Next »