Reviews for There Will Be Blood
EdwardsType chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
That was a hot date, that ended with a super hot kiss...
webiegirl chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
i really hope he is not f'ing with her! but i am worried that when he finds out that 1 she is not the age he thinks he will be royaly pissed 2 when he finds out that she is not a Jr. he will be pissed and 3 when he finds out the her father is the cheif of poilce he will be pissed and that any relationshio that may have satred at that point will spiral out of control, but on the other hand when and if she finds out what he does for a living for real that his family does what they do, she does have high moral values to some point, i can not wait to see how this all plays out!

trust,love,lives,drugs,sex,guns everything for a wonderful story,

and you never know if someone finds out about him and bella and the cullen family rubs someone the wrong way, well bye..bye bella!

so much to think about!

till next week!

jaycorkatbai chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Loved this chapter and she was doing so well in the begining lol can't wait for more
JJ1234 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
haha lol great chapter :)
charliebella chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
you have an exceptional imagination. thanks for sharing your stories with us mere mortals. Looking forward to when he finds out charlie is police chief and she is only 18.

glad to be a Johnnie

Team Bella chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
My gosh, this chapter is the best so fast. Thanks for making it so enchanting to read. I like thick with sexual tension at the yatch, and the may-not-be-real-but-still-sweet-like-heaven courtship and sometimes sarcastic,witty interaction between your Edward and Bella. Now, I really don't know which is which (as in if it was real or just a show.) I wanna read more! Can't wait till next week.
momams chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
It was an epic date! He really pulled out all the fire works for it. He was a gentleman, polite, nice, charming, and very, very romantic. Was he faking it all? Is he just working his charm to get what he wants? Perhaps, but she got under his skin, so I can't say it was all an act, or that it was all real. It was a mixture. Just as Bella he probably was surprised not only by the person he shared the date with, but with himself. I am certain, that even if Esme taught him how to act, he doesn't usually do this, I could even risk to say he has never done something like this.

As for Bella, her well orchestrated plan might not be so good after all, she fell for the guy she went out with, but is he the real one, or an act to get her to agree?
gabs9 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Loved the chapter, one of your very best.
Mz-Star chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
ahh sh*t bellaz falling for him! cant wait for more )
momams chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
At least one thing is looking better for Edward, Jasper isn't interested in Bella anymore. Besides from that, nothing else is going his way.

For the first time, he has no clue what to do and needs help. Help he can't ask from anyone. So he went to Rose, who was more than surprised to find out what Edward is going through. She is very smart and has seen what Edward is trying to deny with such force. She is right and he is wrong, it's not just about having her for one time. It's more than that. He might be denying it still but he is going to follow Rose's advise. This will be interesting...
luvinJazz chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Great start to this story. Love Bad Edward! Can't wait to see how he and Bella get together.
momams chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Seven years isn't that much of a difference. Okay, at 18 and 25, it might seem to some, but for me it gives the story another edge, and I like that.

Bella is trying to just get through school, study, get good grades, but it seems like such a difficult task. Her nights are filled with dreams about Edward, and at class she has Tyler trying to go out with her. She had to do something, but only one option was possible. Going out with Tyler. What was supposed to help her clear her mind and life from both, went the other way.

It had to be Jasper's restaurant and Edward had to be there, and not just anywhere, the table right next to hers. To make matters worse for Bella, her clumsiness didn't stay at the dorm but followed her.

Edward got to her once again, but even as mad as she was, she still kept his card, what for? We'll have to wait and see.
Mz-Star chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
OMG Alice is f*cking halarious!
OmTrOcKiT1o1 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
OMG! Love mob stories :)
momams chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Edward needs to focus, Bella is messing with his head. It's been a week and he still hasn't been able to get to her or get her out of his mind. Jasper talking about her, isn't helping too much.

For Edward, everything seems to be a competition. He needs to be on top, number one, at everything he encounters. Bella is the first person that has ignored him, in a long, long time. He has no clue how she did it and why it is taking up that much space inside his head.

But it isn't just his normal desire, something else is lurking underneath the surface. And that, he has no idea what it could be, how to handle it, where it came from. So, it's making him even more anxious.
12,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 783 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 803 .. Last Next »