Reviews for There Will Be Blood
MartaK chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
After that a/n I can see how you write arrogant Edward so well ;) Anyhow, good for Bella! I like it when she can stand up for herself :) Isn't E too sloppy for an OCD?
stupidlamb2010 chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
loved this chpt. and the fact that edward is falling and he doesn't even know it. so intrigued. i can't wait for another great chpt.
Dancing Newts chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
awesome chapter once again! beautiful! :)

-liz
pbswimmer chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Carlisle Cullen as a mob boss: I freaking love it! And Jacob trying to hunt down and destroy the family-what fun.

Martin Langer...is that a reference to the Millenium series? (Don't know if you've read that).

I love that this is taking place in Chicago and I love your writing style so far. Concise and easy to read. Great start! I hope I can return soon to read more. Jen
pbswimmer chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love mafia stories! The premise looks interesting. Can't wait to read about Mobward.
muzaklover chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Bring on the rollercoaster! Great job!
Peanut7890 chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
love how he cant stop thinking about her and how hes already jealous.
Peanut7890 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Wow i thought alice would be the funnest to write. edward is def an ass.
MandiLM14 chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
Yes, you are an awesome writer. :) and this story has been catapulted into my faves I'm currently reading.
MandiLM14 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
That was perfection. An instant classic. I think that goes down in history as the most awesome chapter ever. I LOVE that Bella is going to make this difficult. I hate pushover Bella.
MandiLM14 chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
I LOVE Alice. The visual for her jumping up and tazing Jasper on the neck was awesome. Loved E/B meeting.
XHellokitty99X chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
WOW!

That is all I'm going to say to you. I came across your story yesterday work and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Your Mobward is PRICELESS. I love that you update so often so please keep it coming : )
acw1 chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
look forward to more.
MandiLM14 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Haha. Only Bella. Passes out at a club, not from getting toasted, but from blood.
MandiLM14 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010