Reviews for There Will Be Blood
ashley chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
AWWWWWWWWW wow edward went through a lot of touble for bella wonder if he knows tht she is 18?
Noname chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Ugh! You should just update everyday. Its killing me. I check like every hour to see of u updated.

Your an amazing writer and I hope these aren't ur last stories.
MaCherieAmour chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
You said he'll never really be fluff so he was 100% playing her like a used piano. I don't think he was sincere even for a minute. He's still in the gotta fuck her mode and I think he'll be until they do and probably even after until something clicks.

But here, definitely not genuine.
bellabug3 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Oh I like I like I like! Keep up the GREAT work!
linz832 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
I hope he was being genuine but I'm worried he wasn't. Lkooking forward to seeing what happens
wildthing7508 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Oh my Edward! Wow! Ok when are you going to be sending a guy like that to my house? I really hope he isn't playing her just to get her in bed. I don't think he is. This is an Edward and Bella story after all. In the end, they end up together or at least they better. LOL Talk about romantic and every girl's dream guy! *Swoon* Can't wait for the next chapter!
XHellokitty99X chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
OMG another great chapter I need to see Edward POV ASAP...
EdwardsType chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
That was a hot date, that ended with a super hot kiss...
webiegirl chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
i really hope he is not f'ing with her! but i am worried that when he finds out that 1 she is not the age he thinks he will be royaly pissed 2 when he finds out that she is not a Jr. he will be pissed and 3 when he finds out the her father is the cheif of poilce he will be pissed and that any relationshio that may have satred at that point will spiral out of control, but on the other hand when and if she finds out what he does for a living for real that his family does what they do, she does have high moral values to some point, i can not wait to see how this all plays out!

trust,love,lives,drugs,sex,guns everything for a wonderful story,

and you never know if someone finds out about him and bella and the cullen family rubs someone the wrong way, well bye..bye bella!

so much to think about!

till next week!

xoxo
jaycorkatbai chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Loved this chapter and she was doing so well in the begining lol can't wait for more
JJ1234 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
haha lol great chapter :)
charliebella chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
you have an exceptional imagination. thanks for sharing your stories with us mere mortals. Looking forward to when he finds out charlie is police chief and she is only 18.

glad to be a Johnnie

charlie
Team Bella chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
My gosh, this chapter is the best so fast. Thanks for making it so enchanting to read. I like thick with sexual tension at the yatch, and the may-not-be-real-but-still-sweet-like-heaven courtship and sometimes sarcastic,witty interaction between your Edward and Bella. Now, I really don't know which is which (as in if it was real or just a show.) I wanna read more! Can't wait till next week.
momams chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
It was an epic date! He really pulled out all the fire works for it. He was a gentleman, polite, nice, charming, and very, very romantic. Was he faking it all? Is he just working his charm to get what he wants? Perhaps, but she got under his skin, so I can't say it was all an act, or that it was all real. It was a mixture. Just as Bella he probably was surprised not only by the person he shared the date with, but with himself. I am certain, that even if Esme taught him how to act, he doesn't usually do this, I could even risk to say he has never done something like this.

As for Bella, her well orchestrated plan might not be so good after all, she fell for the guy she went out with, but is he the real one, or an act to get her to agree?
gabs9 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Loved the chapter, one of your very best.
12,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 786 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 806 .. Last Next »