Reviews for There Will Be Blood
PoppingLydia chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
oh my God! i loved that, its not some simple thing where they fall in love at first sight and then fuck each other, its more complicated and i love it :) update soon, x
Noname chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I don't think I've ever been this excited to see an update. I absolutely love this story! Don't stop updating. I don't think I can last more than a week with reading an update. I read the last chapter about 10 times. LOL
acechica chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Wow, you were really ready for this one to come out... A lil after midnight is when I got the text ;) Bella is... Edward is... Can't explain what's going on, but I bet its gonna be funny to watch it all play out. Please update again today! Please! Please! Please! (And thank yous!)
lily21207 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
YAY she's not a bimbo I'm so proud of her and Alice you have got to love Alice so so freaking hilarious lol. Looks like Edward is going to have to try a little harder I so can't wait for the proverbial shit to hit the fan when the boys find out Bella is actually 18 ha that should be interesting. Well I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work :).
Bunch2009 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Love it! Thank you for the amazing update
joesmomma chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Ok I am loving this story. I can't wait to see what lengths he will go through for her or if he even does but I have to ask... what the hell is a crocked grin? I get a crooked grin but not a crocked grin. Just curious...
ooohbeee chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I am very proud of Bella. She stood up to Edward & didn't back down at all. She will keep Edward on his toes for sure good for you Bella. I really hope it eats away at Edward. He needs to learn to work for something nothing is for free. He was so used to getting into a womans pants so smoothly & Bella threw him a curve ball. Yes he will be upset & angry. He better play nice & no games cause this Bella won't put up with that type of crap! This was a fun chapter.
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
he is such an ass...goshhh people

tomorrow?

you will update?

thanks
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I'm glad to see that Bella wasn't fawning all over him after that asshattery of a conversation they had.
smooch119 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Hmm, arrogant much, Edward? Good for Bella for not putting up with his cockiness and putting him in his place. Edward is really going to have to work for it if he is going to want Bella and I get a feeling he doesn’t back down from a challenge. ever.
acw1 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
yeah I'll admit it. I would have been on my back by then. Good for her though. Great chapter. Wonder how long before they see or talk to each other again. It is inevitable.
Angie8776 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Edward maybe an ass but at least he is a honest ass. I am glad that Bella gave it to him; boy did he deserve it. Nothing like being that crude after coming from church. The Lord would be so proud, ha ha. Can't wait until the next chapter. Keep it up I am loving it!
4theluvofrain chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
OMG...GO BELLA..I DID NOT LIKE THAT SHE LIED ABOUT HER AGE/GRADE/LEVEL, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW U ARE THE WRITER... IT WAS FUNNY WHEN EDWARD CAME OUT AND SAID EXACLYWHAT HE WANTED FROM HER..CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER...
Lilypad10 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
This was great! I am glad bella was stronge and talked back to him. What an ass he is! i love the story!
Charv241 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
So glad that Bella didn't give in and stood up to him and not become one of his hoe's...but we know that Edward isn't going to give up that easily because Bella turn him down...enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
12,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 788 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 808 .. Last Next »