Reviews for There Will Be Blood
LadyHazelK chapter 1 . 5/4
It's come to some fans' attention that TWBB and TWBF may have been plagiarized and turned into a Jonas Brothers fanfic. Since I don't know how else to reach you, this review was the only immediate way to notify you.
(There's spaces, jsyk, because idk if I can share it correctly)
TWBB fake: www . jonasbrothersfanfictionarchive viewstory . php?sid34571
TWBF fake: www . jonasbrothersfanfictionarchive viewstory . php?sid34696
sueIZide chapter 21 . 4/30
I'm not understanding something and I've read this story at least 5 times.
Are Seth Wolf and Seth Clearwater the same person? If so, is he loyal to the Cullen's or the force?
salem2004 chapter 48 . 4/29
This is my second time to read this story. It's been a long time ago but I really enjoyed it and so glad it is still up. Keep writing your so good at it.
Sara chapter 1 . 4/28
Reading this for the 1000x love it so much
sandrad2012 chapter 41 . 4/26
Please please write a story based on Carlisle and Esme's story. I love this kind of darker Carlisle and would love a story where he is the star! P.S. I love your stories! They are awesome!
sueIZide chapter 2 . 4/25
Here's a trick I was told by a doctor when I had to take my son in from a dog attack. I must have been in shock because I was crying about all the blood on his new shirt. The Dr. told me that they use peroxide and cold water to get out blood. It worked like a charm. Oh, and my son had to have his ear reattached.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 4/25
4-25-2016
My, I-don't-know-how-many-times-I've-read-this time reading this.
vampirelady13 chapter 3 . 4/10
Good story so far. I have been looking for a mob story like this. The one i found before like's to make Charlie out to be a child abuser. I like Charlie so thank you for making him out to be a good father.
116jeff chapter 10 . 3/14
I know this is an old fic so you've likely heard this criticism before in the 12k reviews; the word to describe the metal (element) of a bullet is lead, not led (past tense of 'to lead'). Also, there are a few malapropisms (i.e since instead of scents). I know this is persnickety to some but misspelled words and incorrect grammar can make a fic more difficult to read.
I'm enjoying reading the story. I particularly like the interaction between Edward and Rose!
Gah, I hate to say this, but my finance (husband now) reacted the same way when I found I was pregnant with my oldest son... first words were get rid of it and we were 25! Not always roses and sunshine, but thats life.
Edward may not know it, but he's done. Stick a fork in him HAHAHA and Bella is right behind him. They both think they are playing the other, NOT. Love Baby, Love.
Angelmagnet chapter 6 . 2/17
No matter how many times I read this story, this chapter always makes me laugh out loud. Best Alice ever, stood up to three grown ass men. One of the best characters ever.
QueenGB chapter 47 . 2/12
Wow! You. Are. Good.
QueenGB chapter 45 . 2/12
My heart is beating so fast. Nice twist with Seth btw!
QueenGB chapter 44 . 2/12