Reviews for There Will Be Blood
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 47 . 9/13/2014
Wow. So sad and wonderful all at the same time. It sounds like towards the end Edward actually grew up and became attached to the baby too.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 46 . 9/13/2014
No...OMG how can the story end like this? This is ripping my heart out
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 45 . 9/13/2014
OMG! Holy everything batman. NoNoNoNoNo...I feel so bad Seth and Benny died. I was shocked to see Seth was really the one looking after them.

It's amazing this is the last chapter, since it seems like things are just getting started. Very interesting pacing there, but I like it.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 36 . 9/13/2014
I bet it's someone associated with Jacob.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 35 . 9/13/2014
Man, they really take this honor and respect thing seriously.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
Gosh, Jacob's being a real asshole about this whole investigation. I wouldn't feel bad if they killed him in the end.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
This is getting so good! I see where things are going. I'm from law enforcement (in my own life), but is it wrong if I'm rooting for the bad guys in this one? ;-D
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I like it! Don't know how Bella will crack him, but looking forward to more
CharityAddo chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
I know this may sound untrue but the moment she said what the hell, I knew they weren't from Edward. and though I've not read the next chapter I know she won't die because there's a sequel. again you probably already know but your writing is really amazing.
CharityAddo chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
aww that was sweet, in a criminal mobster kind of way.
CharityAddo chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
I agree with you; best chapter yet. hmm. it was totally awesome. I couldn't help but smile at what he tod Bella."same old ,same old"
CharityAddo chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
yay. BATMAN's back. anyway I know you've already finished the book but then I can't help hoping she's some Mafia princess. crossing my fingers. this review makes no sense but I gotta say, your writing skills are awesome.
CharityAddo chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
hi. great story. really it's awesome, but you probably already know that. I don't mean to be you know um nosy but what happened to BATMAN?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
well i guess we'll have to suspend reality a bit here, cuz if edward was doing coke right before jasper brought bella into the office in the previous chapter, then edward's pupils would have still been dilated. she wouldn't have really seen all that much of the green of his irises. at least not enough to cream her panties over like she was doing here. but then again, maybe she has super vision. . .
jdc0630 chapter 48 . 8/26/2014
I LIVE WAY OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE & it's hard to keep my internet
connected.
I'm asking for a favor...if you can send me a PDF format for both parts of this
story.

I am now on my way to the second half of this WONDERFUL story. I hate to start
reading a good story & can't get to the next part.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)