Reviews for There Will Be Blood
twilightobession chapter 38 . 12/3/2019
Esme Mama Bear to the rescue. Lol. I see alot of aguring and fighting in Edward and Bella's future. Lol.
twilightobession chapter 37 . 12/3/2019
Oh my! I'm so glad I do not have to wait for an update. I am so off to the next chapter. I am worried about Edward. But surely Emmett and Jasper knows where he is even though he didn't tell them. They have to know that he was going after Felix and Demetri. But I hope Jacob will get him some medical help before he Edward dies.
twilightobession chapter 36 . 12/3/2019
Ok, I'm assuming that Bella didn't recognize the guy either. Could Aro have hired this person?
twilightobession chapter 35 . 12/2/2019
Edward still has his temper.
twilightobession chapter 34 . 12/2/2019
Thank goodness for Rose. Edward definitely needs to grow up. He should never have went back to the way he was before Bella. I'm just thankful he didnt end up on bed with any one.
twilightobession chapter 33 . 12/1/2019
Glad Emmett saved him from that stripper. Edward has really gone back to his old ways. Thank goodness Alec was on his toes a d heard the motors cause Edward sure didn't.
twilightobession chapter 32 . 12/1/2019
He did the right thing by telling her. But he over reacted with Mike. I noticed that he did not tell her that he thought the girl was her.
twilightobession chapter 31 . 12/1/2019
At least he realized and stopped hisself.
twilightobession chapter 30 . 12/1/2019
Edward doesn't want Bella being mad or upset about his past with all the women but he is flipping out over Mike.
twilightobession chapter 29 . 11/27/2019
Things would be so much easier if Edward would just swallow his pride and say I'm sorry.
twilightobession chapter 28 . 11/27/2019
Oh my! I can't believe Jasper just blurted that out like he did. Wow!
twilightobession chapter 27 . 11/27/2019
I am surprised that Carlisle let Edward leave like he did. Carlisle had to have known that Edward was going to do something stupid. Edward is too hot headed to take for Carlisle. Edward will need to learn to control his temper better.
twilightobession chapter 26 . 11/26/2019
Oh no. Did Jacob or Seth send Bella these flowers? Or was it Aro?
twilightobession chapter 25 . 11/26/2019
Edward is a good big brother to Alec. I think Edward would be good with kids, especially his kids.
twilightobession chapter 24 . 11/24/2019
Bella found out more. I'm just wondering when Edward and Bella went to the shower after their HOT little sex in her dorm room. Did Edward just stay in the shower for 27 minutes. Lol.
12,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »