Reviews for There Will Be Blood
sujari6 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Love the way that Edward tries to convince himself that Bella's a lesbian just because she resists story. I look forwrd to your next update.
RoseArcadia chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I was just reading this story from the beginning again, cause I wanted to see if I missed anything, and you updated again. I adore this story!
lily21207 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Gosh he is so pressed that it's beyond hilarious and i do believe that Yakuza guy had best get Carlisle his guns lol. I actually want to see what it would be like for Carlisle to lose his cool lol.
EverlastingMuse chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
great! can't wait for the next chapter! i'm addicted.
missemmett chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I can't wait until Tuesday cause I can't get enough of your story. I liked how Bella's oon his mind and he can't get her out of their. I like that you've made her different and not jumping into his arms/bed straight away. She should keep him waiting and deprived. Can't wait for your next chapter.
xiomara209 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
clearly edward is insane..but thats is charm..
acechica chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Alrighty Mr. Awesome ;) Great chapter as always... He should follow his version of his dad's advice and court her... See what happens then! Enjoy your weekend too!
MadelineRenee chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I love this story! I like how you've a nice plot going and are not jumping straight into the lemons...much more realistic.
4theluvofrain chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
nice..cant wait 4 the next update... poor edward, he deserves it ... hahahaha... u are an awesome writer (hope that makes you feel good about your self)...LOL...
sindose chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
haha i liked this chapter , it was funny :L
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I don't think you need to be told what an awesome writer you are. Surely you know that already. I am loving this story. Poor Edward has to actually work for the pussy this time.
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
i should really worship on your feet

i love this so much

BeachRosey chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Ok, your're and awesome writer.
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010

I'm speechless!

This story is amazing!

I love your views on eveeything!

Your an amazing writer!