Reviews for There Will Be Blood
daisykisses chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
gotta love how she catches the pick up line.
skye282 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I love it, Bella is going to make him work for it,lol. Everything can't be easy for Edward all the time ;)
DrmngofEC chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Omg Alice is just fucken awesome. She had me rolling on the floor.

I think I peed my pants just a little bit. Please tell me Thera more of her crazyness.

Loved it!
NS chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
I can not see chapter 8 when I pen the fic :((
Sweetdreams82 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Oh. Thank god. I was a little worried that Bella would be all dazzled and somehow miss or completely overlook the fact that Edward is a total jackass. Bella seems to have self-respect so hopefully she will hold on to that and not become just another nameless skank to leave Edward's bed with an itchy gift. She should probably borrow one of Alice's tasers because Edward isn't going to give up that easily. He finally has a woman who challenges him and I am fairly certain Edward never backs down from a challenge. Update!
Chilly Howdy chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Hey Big Johnny! LOL go Bella! She is going to give him such a run for his money! He was right thou! if it was a normal skank she would of been on her back already! But Nooooo hes now faced with our Bella! Gooooo Bella don't give in to his lusty wiles! He needs to be broken in ;0) chewed up a bit and then have some fun! OMG hasn't Jasper got his work cut out for him later on down the track! Thanks so much for the udpate :0)
twiggy31 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
haha i love this different edward! he is sooo funny! yay alice and jasper will be together!
Cami2186 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Seems like an interesting story.
xiomara209 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Edward is such a dick..
scorpio1026 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Loving the Feisty, bold Bella! Even Doucheward! Now I'll never be able to call him Edward again :D

Your cliffhangers just leave us wishing for more, so needless to say, I'll be waiting impatiently for the next update.

Will the development of Alice and Jasper's relationship be relatively detailed? May we please have outtakes from their POVs? Pretty please with cherries and whipped cream on top? :D
RoseArcadia chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Damn, didn't get the last update *glares at FF* so this was an awesome 2 ch update surprise for me & I loved it!
jac cullen chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
you gotta love a tassar welding Alice, that was great LOL

so glad she didn't fallfor his shit, who would?
jaycorkatbai chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Lol I like sassy bella she put him in his place no doubt Edward won't let that stop him
aggy73 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Yeah Bella! There was one fic I read where Bella chanted in her head, Don't be a lamb. It seems fitting here too. He had to have looked at her ID. What a pompous, crass asshole. Too bad Alice didn't tase him too!
Snusa chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
absolutly love your rollar coaster story :D hope we get a looooooot of bella shooting down edward *evil smile* that shitt are so funny to read :D

/hug