Reviews for There Will Be Blood
gabs9 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Loved the chapter.
Chilly Howdy chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
OMG I love this cocky dirty talking Edward but deep down I bet hes not as cocky and assured as he thinks he is! and Bella turning him down more times than anything will be driving him crazy! I can't wait to see his POV with this dinner confrontation! :0) and Vienna what is with her? trying to hold onto something that is just not there! Lady have some class! Thanks Johnny for the update and look forward to see EPOV :0) Chilly x
Charv241 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
glad to see bella still staying strong and not making it easy for him...really loving alice in this story!..enjoyed the chapter and cant wait for the next one!
MadelineRenee chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Holy crap those two are fun! Great chapter :)
kallmecrazy chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
well, that was one hell of a sexy chapter! LOVED IT can't wait for more ! :D
Bunch2009 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Their conversation is so stimulating ~ love it! I can't wait for more. Excellent chapter as always. Thank you!
SophiaLouise chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Fucking love this story. Great job, cant wait for the next chapter
bluntlyhonest chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Ohhhh

I love this chapter!

Dirty talkin Edward is so sexy...
sandy4321 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Great chapter!
mamarobsten chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
ho por dios te amo

es magnifica tu historia apenas puedo esperar a mañana para leer sobre los pensamientos de Edward insisto me encanta

soy tu mayor fan

no hago preguntas ni puedo proponer nada a la historia por que me encanta toda ella

brinco de alegria cuando lei que actualizas mañana apenas puedo esperar

solo espero que nunca decaigaa esta obsecion de Ed y Be

saludos

y gracias por tu maravillosa historia
lily21207 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
All I can say is oh my gosh. If he wasn't such an ass I be rooting for her to just go ahead and sleep with him lol. This chapter was an unexpected and greatly appreciated surprise (my day was ridiculously long summer courses are a bitch) but I was so excited about your update that I actually squealed lol. Alice Alice Alice that girl is definitely full of surprises lol. Looking forward to the next update.
Snusa chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
hehehe loved this bella, she is so funny and unlycky hehhehee.

Thank you for not geting jacob, edward and bella in a love triangle :D

/double hug for that :D
Peanut7890 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
poor bella. i believe i even blushed a little while reading some of her pov. loved the verbal lemonade. cant wait for more
gossip-bangkok chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Holy hell! *swoon*

My god. I just love dirty talking Edward!

Tyler can GTFO lol

Bhahahah! I need Bella to give in!

Loved it