Reviews for There Will Be Blood
momams chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Poor Bella, she was dragged shopping all day, then taken to a club, given a drink she wasn't supposed to have, and oh! bad luck, she has a small accident. The glass had to have hit the floor really hard for it to smash as it did and cut Bella's leg. Add to that the heels and you have a situation. Jasper has to be kind of freaking out. He went to hit on a girl and she passes out!

I hope Alice saw something!
gossip-bangkok chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I think Edward is playing Bella. I mean, there's an honest, loving guy inside of that asshole, cocky exterior.

However, it'll take a while for that rough exterior to peel off.

Things may end very badly. I have a feeling.

I wonder what Bell's going to do when she finds out what Edward and his family really do.

I hate it when the relationship is based on lies.

Bella won't be honest about her parents, and well, Edward is masking his old self.

I think they'll begin to fall soon.

Love it

Thanks ;)

Well written

Can't wait for more
imlovinfanfic chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
i think he's playing bella but he's falling for his own bullshit he's shoveling too. i'm sure he is pretty damn confused and trying to deny the feelings he's probablt experiencing. i wonder what kind of reaction he's going to have after he finds out she just turned eighteen. i really hope she still doesn't give in and have sex with him right away. i have been wondering if he's planning on sleeping with other women while he's trying to seduce bella. if bella ever tells her father that she's dating edward cullen i wonder if he would recognize the name and his link to the mob?
EverlastingMuse chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
great!
Chilly Howdy chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
That had to be one of the sweetest things Edward has done in his life! I totally can't wait to see what he has to say about it all! He done so well coached by Rose or not! Thanks so much Johnny for the update! Loved it :0)
TheUnderStudy chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Damm that was a good date. I would have dropped the panties too.
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
gosh that was an amazing chapter

of course he is just trying to get in her pants and i am not even sure if he can change but that was a sweet gesture by him

can't wait for tuesday!
mamarobsten chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
wow y wow y mas wow no lo puedo creer

mas, mas, mas, mas ,mas, mas, mas por favor

creo que Edward esta jugando pero el tambien va a caer en el juego

y edward va caer mas grande que Bella

me encanta me encanta

por dios que soy una super fan tuya

gracias

feliz fin de semana y espero ansiosamente el martes
honeybeekiller chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This chapter was amazing and i can't wait for more
stupidlamb2010 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
holy crow. loved this chpt afreakinmazing. i wonder what was going through edward's head through all of this. i can't wait to find out. update soon.
MyBabyBlues chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I think he's still playing, but majorly second guessing.
momams chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
No, he isn't exactly a nice guy. Or the guy who could charm parents. But he doesn't care. He has said it, he likes his life just as it is. Does he really? Or is that he has never really taken a look into something different?

I'm intrigued in how Bella and Edward are going to meet, their lives have nothing in common.
SophiaLouise chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I agree with you this is the best chapter so far, well done this story is fab !
momams chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Bella isn't a big city girl, that doesn't mean she isn't brave. She moved all across the country, leaving behind all that was familiar. That tells us, she has character, which she will need. She is caring, smart and has a good heart. She isn't too open with people, she prefers to keep to herself. However, that won't be always possible. Alice came into her life in an instant and apparently won't go out of it. At least while they are in school.
AuroraRose2015 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Great chapter, cant wait to find out what Edward is thinking :-)
12,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 792 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 812 .. Last Next »