Reviews for There Will Be Blood
webiegirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
hello, just wanted to say hi my sister introd. Me to ur story, so this is my 1st of urs. Virgin if you will...lol well I am past the age to vote to I guess I am good as gold to start!

well I always love me a good mofia story, in fact I am in the middle of a crazy one. Anyhow, you don't want to hear that, my sister says this a good one so I am looking forward to start on it !

xoxo

Johnny *wink*
acechica chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
He's screwed... Well actually he wants to, but its gonna cost him more than he thinks... Love how Rosalie said she'd go along with it for now, because she knows Bella is gonna change Edward, she's his new drug of choice! The next chapter is probably your fave because you're gonna make Edward work at getting Bella, this should be hilarious! Glad Jasper is liking Alice now, I'd hate to see Eddie kill his brother... :) can't wait till Friday! ;)
ooohbeee chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
This chapter update was so good & funny. I love how Edward had to kiss Rose's a**! Bella will have him by the balls before everything is said and done. He thinks it's one quick lay no that's not going to happen. Once they do get together that will be the end of him. He will never want to be with another woman again after just one kiss from Bella.
EdwardsType chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
He has really fallen hard for Bella. It's funny he is like a typical jerk and doesn't even realize what is going on around him...lol
lily21207 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Hmmmm that was both cute and annoying as all hell, but he is definitely hooked (it's so cute). Gosh I can't wait to see what his first attempt at not being an ass will be like (my guess would be hilarious lol). Loved the chapter and am looking forward to the next. :)
maybebaby23 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
love it, please update soon!
deltagirl74 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
I hope you write a scene of Jasper with Alice and her taser, ha ha.
skye282 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Just One Eh? Never gonna happen,lol, deep down I think he knows he will never let her go but he has to come to terms with it first. He is in deep already and doesn't know it.
kallmecrazy chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Another GREAT chapter! LOVING EVERYTHING! Can't wait for more xD
SophiaLouise chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
awesome love it :)
Charv241 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
poor edward can't take rejection well..really liking this rosalie character because she was telling edward how he really is...enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
tiderider chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
thanks , really building it up"}
ARAbiAN bEAUty chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
it
sujari6 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
I love the way Edward thinks there's something wrong with Bella when it's really him with all the 's a little strange as well. Please update again soon.
lozzy035 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
edward really is an idiot to think that he only wants to sleep with her

hes so jealous of tyler