Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Lebnan chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
I keep on updating the page to see if there is any new chapters

! Totally loved it :)
gmteenz chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Love it, Alice's rant cracked me up, can't wait for the next chapter.
acechica chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Interesting meeting... She does something to Edward... How will he respond? Only you know, please share soon! Can't wait till friday! (S/n, congrats on sooo many reviews for the first 7 chapters, this one might surpass THVC) ;)
jhonnies chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
i like this story sooo much. Please, please update more. Can u make it 3 times a week? Pleeease? Thank you for writing it... U know, i thought after i red renesmee-jacob story i will never have a good feeling about bella-edward story, but i have a good feeling in this story. This story is just sooo great...
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
This is such a great story ! The part in this chapter with Alice flipping shit is halarious ! I couldn't stop laughing. LOL thanks for the great story ! (:
sindose chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
i like your new story its really good , cant wait for the next chapter
giggles108 chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
I love Alice and her tazers hahaha lmfao

loved the story please update soon :)
DracoMalfoyIsTooFine chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Lol i love instead of faithful readers you can them Johnny's.I have heard lots about mobs and their life from General Hospital haha its true!Im in love with soap operas!
penguin101 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
ROFLMFAO!
muzaklover chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Loved it. I think she might just change him. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for more.
wildthing7508 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
"This woman was like some crazy, bi-polar, speed demon."

Wow have you nailed Alice! LOL She really all of this and much more! She really can get kind of scary at times. That's why she's my all-time fave female character in the series.

I love the way Bella and Edward met. Yeah, it was hard to think of him doing drugs, but I just keep reminding myself that this isn't the saga. So I look at him as a completely different character who just happens to have the same name. I love this story! Great job!

Hmmmmm...getting ideas for a banner for this one also. LOL
BlackHeartNeko9 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
love it

please update soon
eneas chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
fantastic !
stupidlamb2010 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
ok so i really loved this chpt. i can't wait to see what bella's thinking next one. hmm i wonder how edward's going to react to our bella if she doesn't give into him right away. update soon.
mamarobsten chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
perfecto me encanta Edward asi quiero que siga

que Edward no pierda su personalidad de mafioso

por favor actualiza pronto

me encanta tu historia

pero siempre es asi me mantienes en suspenso

espero tu acyualizacion pronto

el viernes estare pendiente por ella

gracias