Reviews for There Will Be Blood
candy6princess chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
i love it. it remind me the godfather a little bit and i love that story... i have read some mobward and ur it the best i have read..
JJ1234 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
lol great chapter, it was funny with alice, please update soon :)
4theluvofrain chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
OHHHHH,HOW MUCH I LOVE ALICE..LOL... I LIKED IT...I DONT WANT EDWARD 2 CHANGE MUCH IN THE STORY BECAUSE THATS WAT HAPPENS IN ALL THE OTHER STORIES...I CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER...
TheyCallMeKennedy chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Alice was hilarious! :)

I hope that Edward treats Bella differently than his 'regular' women.
FanofFanFic28 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
I seriously laughed out loud with this chapter. Great stuff. Lol.
virus DOES NOT WORK chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Alice's reaction to everything had me laughing off my seat(literally) aww i just love that little girl
baybay's mommy chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
funny loved it
Charv241 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
I loved this whole chapter..even when Edward was being a douche lol..it was just to funny..and especially Alice with her taser guns..I was crackin up on that part..really enjoyed the chapter!..can't wait till the next one!
kallmecrazy chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
WOW! That was incredible! great job with this chapter! Ohmygod! Can't wait for more ! :D And thanks for updating again!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
I so was not put out with edward. in fact i was laughing my ass off at him! my husband now thinks i have lost my mind but whatever to him! keep up the awesome storie! i am addicted to ALL of ur stories and re-read them whenever i have the chance!
joanna chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
goodie goodie :) nice update
jrsmommy22 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
That was awesome. lol...I laughed my ass off at Alice :) Good chapter. I'm glad it was in Edwards POV can't wait for the update :)
miki natsuko chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
man i thought i was going to die 4rm laughter. u got love Alice. cant wait 4 the next update. keep up with the awesome work.
Milahja chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
This story is looking great...need more send more, must get more
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
he is such a douchebag..as you have named him..but i loved the first meeting was great

and alice..oh alice..i just love her even more now..

great update and thanks for double ones today..
12,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 795 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 815 .. Last Next »