Reviews for There Will Be Blood
katyfc chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
loving this. i can't wait to see what happees
acw1 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
what a fiestly Alice. loved the chapter.
daisykisses chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
The 'lil scene w/ Alice and the tazor..crying from laughter..brilliant.. Counting the days 'til you update again. Though I wish you'd update more often..
jaycorkatbai chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Slice cracked me up lol that was funny can't wait for more
Team Bella chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Is Edward the one who had someone (as in succeed in making someone his) and later just chuck it aside? I mean I'm curious whether he sees bella as a challenge or if he really want to get to know Bella. Just asking cos from the last few paragraph, it seems that he is one that treat women like a toy though. Awesome chapter, waiting for more!
linz832 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Great meeting, I wonder what bella thought of edward, can't wait to see what happens next
bibliophile360 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
lol i love alice in this story n chapter best character bi far lol i got a tazer bitches wwith pronges i love it
xiomara209 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
alice is hilarious..
brooklynnjack chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
I love it! I laughed so hard! Cant wait for the next chapter!
missemmett chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
I loved it and I loved them meeting, it was awesome. Alice is crazy but then again I think we all know that. I liked her asking the boys to wait whbile she looked for her second taser. That almost made me fall out of my seat cause that's what I would do. Ok so he found her clutch and now he's going to try and find her, I hope she isn't like most Bella's and happily walks into his arms straight away. She should make him squirm and beg for a least a date. Is she religious at all? I can't wait for your next update.
Chilly Howdy chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
OMG I couldn't stop laughing at Alice! she is such a crack up :0) Bella is just so placid huh! a very old soul and is going to be Edward's yin to his yan! and Alice! omg I can't stop talking about her how she tazered Jasper and Emmett! lol Thanks so much for the update :0) Cya on the next one :0)
teenytinytwilighter chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
great chapter please update soon cant wait to see edwards next step

i hope bella wont be easily charmed by him likle many other girls
Bunch2009 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Love it! Alice is so feisty and so funny. Edward got bad. Let the chase begins. Excellent chapter. Thank you
lily21207 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Hahahaha Alice was hilarious I just randomly started laughing and my roommate looked at me like i was crazy or something I actually read it twice cause it was so funny lol. I have a feeling that Bella isn't going to be as easy to get at as Edward thinks but it will be hella interesting to watch him try lol Looking forward to the next update.

P.S. Thanks for updating twice today that was awesome lol
darkjewels chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Loved this chapter! When Alice tasered Jasper had me just cracking up! I can't wait for more
12,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 795 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 815 .. Last Next »