Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Team Bella chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Haha. Serve you right, Edward for being an ass. I'm so excited and ready for the roller coaster ride.
h chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
I look forward to tomorrow!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
loving the story so far! can't wait to read more!
missemmett chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
It was awesome I loved it. I really liked the end when she called him on his bluff and thank god she didn't fall for him straight away. I read so many stories where she does and it annoys me to no end. I thought the tutor thing was a funny pick up line but I guess it something different which is always good. Reading about Bella while she had a little afternoon delight was something very different but I loved it, you said we would see a different Bella and so far I am seeing the changes.

Will we see people from Bella's past show up like Mike or something? And if he does show up will he be a good guy or work for Edward or something cause that would be something really different. If Edward is determined to have Bella will he show up at her college or something like that? Ok I've rambled a bit. I loved it and I can't wait for you to update soon.
Hannah chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
I am so glad that Bella has a back bone in this story!

I get so tired of reading stories with Bella sleeping with

Edward just because he pays some attention to her. I like this Bella! :)
acydrose chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Every time I get a chapter alert from you I can hear the angels singing, I swear! :)

Lovin' it, can't wait for more Assward, and love how you write your strong and non-pushover Bella :)
eneas chapter 8 . 7/15/2010

love it.
Lebnan chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
I keep on updating the page to see if there is any new chapters

! Totally loved it :)
gmteenz chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Love it, Alice's rant cracked me up, can't wait for the next chapter.
acechica chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Interesting meeting... She does something to Edward... How will he respond? Only you know, please share soon! Can't wait till friday! (S/n, congrats on sooo many reviews for the first 7 chapters, this one might surpass THVC) ;)
jhonnies chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
i like this story sooo much. Please, please update more. Can u make it 3 times a week? Pleeease? Thank you for writing it... U know, i thought after i red renesmee-jacob story i will never have a good feeling about bella-edward story, but i have a good feeling in this story. This story is just sooo great...
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
This is such a great story ! The part in this chapter with Alice flipping shit is halarious ! I couldn't stop laughing. LOL thanks for the great story ! (:
sindose chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
i like your new story its really good , cant wait for the next chapter
giggles108 chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
I love Alice and her tazers hahaha lmfao

loved the story please update soon :)
DracoMalfoyIsTooFine chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Lol i love instead of faithful readers you can them Johnny's.I have heard lots about mobs and their life from General Hospital haha its true!Im in love with soap operas!
12,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 795 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 815 .. Last Next »