Reviews for There Will Be Blood
MadelineRenee chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Great chapter - I'd love another update soon! :)
Sweet-Laughter chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Aww man hot Bella already passing out. For a second I thought Jasper hurt her. I have a feeling Alice is in another mob...I forget if she was mentioned.
tiderider chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
thanks .. still can't wait for doucheward to meet her.. nice that she met jasper first.. great writing"}
red chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
21! lol

keep writing dont come across a lot of good mafia stories :3
vampiresrok chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
lol only bella could pass out from the smell of blood... can't wait to see the meeting
muzaklover chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Great chapter. Can't wait till they meet.
sunshine x x x chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
OMG this is so good im loving the story so far and with you being a guy you get edwards thoughts and actions down brilliantly as you know how guys think! please please please get another chappie out 2nite i cant wait to find out whats happening next!
love the story chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
OMG Bella freaks out when she see blood. Edward LOVES blood. Wonder how that is gonna work out for . Any why can't wait for next chap. :)
linz832 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
I'm gutted it ended there, was hoping edward was gonna show up. It's my birthday today, the next chapter would be a great present. I always love the edward & bella meeting chapter
mybeatingheart chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Please update soon!
BiteMeLoveMe chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Ahhhh poor bella Love it post again tonight! Plzz
Angie8776 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
I love Alice. She can put a smile on anyone's face. Poor Bella can't she just enjoy her birthday. I wonder who is going to come to her rescue. Keep it up; I love the story.
proudmom21 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Really can't wait for Bella and Edward to meet.
kallmecrazy chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
OMG ! What a cliff hanger ! Pleeeeaase update tonight ! Can't wait for the Edward meeting !
roseanna113 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
really good chap cant wait to see what happens when edward arrives
12,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 800 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 820 .. Last Next »