Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Jaz1990 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Great chapter and love the story. But I was wondering how the whole relationship thing going to work if Bella isn't ITALIAN. I know there isn't a relationship now but what would happen when there is one?
Bunch2009 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Edward is in for a long rough ride -lol. Love the chapter. Amazing update as always
leeloo4you chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Love the story :) I'm so happy Bella told him off. I hope she makes him beg for it! Can't wait for the next update.
Team Bella chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
You're excellent! and I mean it. The mafia stuff is starting to kick in and sort of give me the insights of what these dudes do to get their deals with weapons, firearms, drugs and all those illegal stuffs. I don't know if that's what they really do it in the real underworld but your story sort of give me some idea of it. which is really cool. I look forward to the next chapter and let see what Edward will have to get from a independent Bella. It would suck if she give in to him cos she is not the typical bimbo. but let's just hope that the interaction between E & B will be good. You make my day!
Illbeyourbatman chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Fuckin love Alice in this chapter, god she mad me laugh so hard
brooklynnjack chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Love it! Ever have one of those stories you really love and wish you hadn't found it until it was finished so that you could have it all at once? Well this is on of those for me!
sindose chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
you are the best writer in the world ! :D , i liked this chapter its was cool , :) . cant wait till the next ones :D
Chilly Howdy chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Hey Johnny! well what can I say but Edward certianly has his work cut out for him as far as Bella is concerned! LOL this iv'e gotta see! Big old tough Edward getting handed down by someone as tiny as Bella! Thanks for the update :0)
JJ1234 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
haha great chapter,
EdwardsBells chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hi

I just found this story and couldn't stop reading it. I really love it! I really Love your Edward! He is totally a Jerk, but already falling for Bella. Can't wait for next week's update for more Bella/Edward interaction.
brittany86 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I dont care if you write it in italian please just tell me wat it means but your story so far is great. how often do u update?
PennyLaneMasenCullen1 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
I just starting reading this story like literaly an hour ago lol. I am too obsessed with the Azzaro dress Kristen wore to the Love Ranch premeire lol. When you were discribing the outfit, that dress was the first thing that came to mind lol, and then you say the brands and I started laughing my ass of lol. Anyway...I really like this story, just feel like it's taking a while to get to the good parts. But how often do u update?
LoveToLoveYou22 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
i got an email saying there was a chapter 9 but theres no 9 and what happened to chapter 8
dA-mama23434 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Ok, I must feed your creative ego! I love it! You are an awesome writer (but I think you already know that!) I can't wait for Tuesday's update!
dA-mama23434 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010