Reviews for There Will Be Blood
TheUnderStudy chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Bella is like the calm during the storm. Great intro
JJ1234 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
haha great chapter
EverlastingMuse chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
great!
stupidlamb2010 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
wow i can't wait to jump into this story.
loveEmmettjustareader13 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Wow this story is jam-packed already with tons of interesting things. I can tell its gonna be a great one! Love it!
wildthing7508 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Ok first of all...awwwwww...no Jane? I love her! She's the best part of and the evilest one in the Volturi! I missed her! But I like Vienna. Definitely an evil bitch! Is she going to a core character or just there for his chapter? I hope she's in more of the story.

Second...I can't wait to see what happens when B&E meet! Should be good!
Chilly Howdy chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Ewww Veinna is just nasty! whorish much? and Edward is a fucktard! and an idiot! and I can't possibly think how Edward and Bella could meet? they are such different worlds! and I honestly don't think their first meeting will go that well! hes too cocky and sure of himself! Thanks for the update :0)
4theluvofrain chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
i cant wait 4 when they meet... i just cant wait 4 tuesday 2 come..
Peanut7890 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
love this edward! so naughty lol. cant wait for them to meet. great chapter
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
We all know Edward was wrong for allowing Vienna to jack him off at the dinner table but really how many guys are going to pass a freebie?
booklover2thextreme chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
i really like this new story of yours, its dark with a few funny moments thrown in. keep up the good work and i look forward to your next chapter
smooch119 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
I am really enjoying your new story, very different. I can't to read how you get Edward and Bella together. They seem like thy are from VERY different worlds.
wildthing7508 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I like the way you are going to write Bella. The same as she is in the books with just a bit more strength to her. I can't wait for her to meet Edward and see what happens there. One question, are you going to her get involved at all with Jake and have the love triangle in this story at all or is it going to be strictly an Edward/Bella story? I don't mind either way and still think this is going to be another great story. I just wondered.
skye282 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Well whatever your doing, keep doing it because I can't stop reading now. Next yep I want to see these two meet.
eneas chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
yeah ypur is different but i like him, cant wait for the first meet.
12,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 805 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 .. Last Next »