Reviews for There Will Be Blood
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
ugh,...gosh

i was thinking about this story and how the update will only be on monday..

i was so happy to see it..thank you so much.
twiggy31 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
:D good chapter! want bella and edward to meet! are alice and jasper going to be together in this story? i love them as a couple!
xosummerxo chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Good chapter. Aww Esme wants Grandbabies- Are Edward&Bella going to give her first grandbaby? Cant wait till next chapter E&B meet. Where are going to meet at? When are you going to post a new chapter?
Team Bella chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Looking forward to your next post. wonder what will happen when both meet. bad impression first? such as a misunderstanding? that would be quite nice to see given their stark difference in personalities.
Lee chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
I like your bella's personality.
Team Bella chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I think this may be my first time reading stories about B/E crime related. I like the graphic, the ruthless because without it, it wouldn't be called crime. Bring on the blood and violence.
sujari6 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Great chapter. I look forward to your next update.
TheUnderStudy chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Dude you are a God amongst men and if you stop writing this story, I will find a way I make you fall from the heaven. Yes...you are that good. And this chapter, even though I was a better look into Edward and the family dynamic, is a testament of your unique writing skills. I'm itching for Tuesday.
PoppingLydia chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
i love this story, its so much more interesting than i thought it would be. cant wait for tuesdays and fridays now! well done x
d-l chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
i wonder how you're going to describe edward's first viewing of Bella. You discribed Heidi as 'perfect' - just insane. hmm ..
linz832 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
I can't wait for next week to read them meeting
Dancing Newts chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
dang you make this Edward sound sooo delish! haha

haha good fill in chapter!

im ready for Edward and Bella to meet because its gunna be super funny.

haha.

-Liz
Dancing Newts chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
omg two chapters to come back to! this is happiness! haha. im stoked for this story to continue! it's going to be amazing just like all your other ones!

i bet our little Bells will have that Chicago swagger pretty soon! haha. i have a feeling see will become a freaking bad ass.

very good chapter i loved it!

-liz
TabbyAnna chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Hello :)

I just wanted to let you know that I'm

enjoying this story very much!

Your a great writer! Love all your stories :)

keep writing! Can't wait till tuesday for the

next chapter!

And also I wanted to let you know

how much I love how you update so

fast I get so excited to see that you write a

new chapter everyday!

Tabbyanna :)
ADADancer chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
I can't wait until next Tuesday when Bella and Edward meet. Edward needs more self control.
12,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 805 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 .. Last Next »