Reviews for There Will Be Blood
brittany86 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I dont care if you write it in italian please just tell me wat it means but your story so far is great. how often do u update?
PennyLaneMasenCullen1 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
I just starting reading this story like literaly an hour ago lol. I am too obsessed with the Azzaro dress Kristen wore to the Love Ranch premeire lol. When you were discribing the outfit, that dress was the first thing that came to mind lol, and then you say the brands and I started laughing my ass of lol. Anyway...I really like this story, just feel like it's taking a while to get to the good parts. But how often do u update?
LoveToLoveYou22 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
i got an email saying there was a chapter 9 but theres no 9 and what happened to chapter 8
dA-mama23434 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Ok, I must feed your creative ego! I love it! You are an awesome writer (but I think you already know that!) I can't wait for Tuesday's update!
dA-mama23434 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
gossip-bangkok chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
That was brilliant!

Jesus! Talk about obsession...

I wonder if Edward would get what he want in the end LMAO

Hummer... *swoon*

Love it

Thanks ;)
eneas chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
fantastic chapter.

poor edward.
Snusa chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
awww johnnyboy your our hero :D i so love this edward, he's so crazzy in his head hehehe and typical male he blames it on the girl loool

Have a nice weekend :)

/hug
brownsugar27 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Oh how i loved the verbal bitch-slap she just handed Edward's cocky ass. I wonder what he's gonna do when he finds out she's not as old as he thinks she. Dissed by a teenager: PRICELESS!
xosummerxo chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Good two chapters I loved them both. I cant wait till Edward finds out that Bella is 18 not 21 or older. Looking forward to Tuesday. Have a great weekend.
Kiiimberly chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
AHHH :)

Update soon please! I really want to see Bella Edward interaction.

Are you really fluent in Italian?
Lilypad10 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Yes, you are a great writer... J/K You are an awsome writer and that is why I get excited when I see a new chapter from your stories. See you on tues. Have a great weekend.
sujari6 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Love the way that Edward tries to convince himself that Bella's a lesbian just because she resists story. I look forwrd to your next update.
RoseArcadia chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I was just reading this story from the beginning again, cause I wanted to see if I missed anything, and you updated again. I adore this story!
lily21207 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Gosh he is so pressed that it's beyond hilarious and i do believe that Yakuza guy had best get Carlisle his guns lol. I actually want to see what it would be like for Carlisle to lose his cool lol.
12,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 805 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 825 .. Last Next »