Reviews for There Will Be Blood
wildthing7508 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
So far I love it! Before character for Jake. It definitely fits who he is. Can't wait for the next chapter where I hope there will be some Edward parts!
wildthing7508 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Great intro, Johnny! Whew! Sounds like this one is going to be a real rollercoaster ride. Can't wait to read it! On to the first chapter!
Bella Leone chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
holy flying fuck monkeys from outer space that was awesome and i cant wait to read more. oh hell yeah. this is gona be another great one.
Jenny0719 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Hello, lovey... So what is this, two hours later and I've finally been able to read the fucker? Jeez.

You have my interest piqued. I really like the concept of Mobward and read EP religiously, so this is my kind of thing. It's really well written, and I'm uber jealous that you hammered out so much of it in such a short amout of time.

I'm going to stick it on my alerts list and get back to trying to catch up on LDV. You make it hard with your excessive updating, though. ;)
ADADancer chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I really like your story so far. I love mafia stories please update soon.
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
oh wow...i like mob-ward..and thought this would be very interesting..

the first chapter gave me chills...it was great writing and seems to be the start of great story

so thanks
sarahberah1121 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
love the lake michigan reference! it's not what i'm used to with you, but i'm kind of liking it... update again soon!
ArizonaSky chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Wow, this looks as if it's going to be really good. I can't wait to read more. :)
ooohbeee chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I'm already hooked! I love the beginning of this new story. Johnny's you are a talented writer I love all your stories. I'm hooked on all three stories. I don't know how you find the time to write for all three but I would like to say thank you. Take care, Ooohbeee
sweettweety chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Update soon. With the way you're writing I can easily imagine everything in clear detail. I love the story plot. )
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Interesting plot and great chapter. I am so excited to read more. Thank you.
skye282 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I've been waiting for this one to start since you mentioned it in your other story that I'm reading and so far I'm really liking this it and can't wait to get further into it as you bring more chapters out. Who can really turn away from MObward, not me because he is always one of my favorite Edwards,lol.
bcruz chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Very interesting start...i love it. cant wait to see how u write this story :)
12,883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 849 856 857 858 859