Reviews for Whom I Do Love
Tritanis1986 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Aww...such a sweet and beautiful story. And well-written :)
DrowningInTheRainbow chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I adore this fic! Of course immediately after watching the movie I had to rush on over here and check out the archive (though few in numbers). Anyways after reading this one I feel like its almost a deleted scene! Kinda like the "a few months after the ending" kind of scene they put in some movies. Anyways it was beautiful and very plausible. And cute of course!
bombshellblonde318 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
this was beautiful. i absolutly love this movie and this seems like a natural progression with johnathan and timothy
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Brilliant! I will be looking forward to more of your stories :)
butterflybabe23 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
YAY! I adore this film as well and I was devestated that there are so few Jonathan/Timothy fanfics on here! I'm so glad you wrote one and it is so sweet and cute! I loved it so much! Please continue! I love Tim and Jon so much!
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hey! Remember me? Maybe not, you reviewed my poem from Jonathon's PoV...anyways...

Thought this was really gorgeous! Insecure Jonathon is just adorable, it's my favourite way to write him :') Everything was perfect, minimal grammar errors and they were so insignificant I can't even remember them anymore it was so good! :)

Love AJLL x
MizuRyuu777 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love this...the boys are so sweet to each other... and I like how you actually talk about the spell that went on in the movie, unlikely many other fanfic... I really hope you will continue writing more Were the World Mines stories...