Reviews for Magic and Commitment
Awwwww!
sonamyfreakO chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
awww sweet ending o
ReptileRuler chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow, when Sonic asked Amy out and Amy looked at him, I just got a picture of what that could look like... Amazing!
soniclover120 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! for some reason i dont believe sonic when he that he wanted to go out with her back on still,AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!
xoxomtmodnarxoxo chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
My favourite episode of 'Sonic X' is episode 69 and I absolutely loved this adaption that you wrote for this episode! Well done! I do hope everything works out for Amy :) it would be lovely if Sonic and Amy get together in the end. Anyway, kudos to you for a lovely one-shot!

~Xoxomtmodnarxoxo
Skyelara chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love this little oneshot, and let me tell you, I am a sucker for good oneshots. Amy at the end made me laugh with the "OMG SONIC KISSED MEEEE" really, great job on this. Both Sonic and Amy were in character, and I felt like this could actually happen. Sonic's mindset was definately right, and it felt sincere. Seriously, two thumbs up! You are a talented writer. I'll definately have to read some more of your stories!
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
cute story! sonic was kinda a jerk in this episode! (and other episodes too like when he left her at the beach} but other than that i still love sonic and amy! SONAMY 4 LIFE!
SonamySistah96 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
OMG this is sooooooooooooooooo KAWAII! I loved it! 5/5 stars! whooo!
Writer's Freedom chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wha'? You! Are AWESOME! Wow! again. I think you can try and give me some of that creative skill.
SherryBlossom chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Lol, funny, cute, and nice. You plotted it out pretty well. You never cease to surprise me, ya know? I have nothing more to say because it was absolutrly flawless. Good day...

~Sherry~
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww! So sweet! I loved it! It was really well written! You totally captured their relationship! Good job! Happy Writing! _
NovusUmbra chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awww, how adorable...

You're really great at oneshots. Admittedly, I'd prefer Give it a chance to be updated again, but this is still great.

Nice concept, though some parts are a bit OOC.
Crails123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ya know wat everytime I check ur profile u have a new story for me to read and I like that and when are u gonna update for Give It A Chance?Nice Story!
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very...realistic. Sonic and Amy's relationship isn't that easy to capture. The attraction is not as black and white as it seems. But you captured their relationship very well, without going to far. Great job.
Princess Sage chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
this was so sweet T_T btw i love your stories