Reviews for Reunion Promises Promises
simplyshelbs16 chapter 4 . 10/6
I don't normally review stories because I'm awful at them and I ramble too much lol. But I was looking through fanfics for This Lullaby because I literally just finished it today. Out of all the ones I read, yours is the best one I've read! I'm so enthralled with your writing & how you captured the characters personalities perfectly! I was in happy tears reading the proposal scene & it was just so perfect! I had wanted more story by the time I finished the book & this was the perfect filler! Sorry for my crazy ramblings lol! I'm just super enthusiastic about your story! Sheer perfection! My shipper heart is complete! xoxo 3
Lollypops101 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
really cute story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Guess you summed it up well in the review - cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
bit embarassing for Remy... really corny and sweet though.
August1999 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
luv it so far
PeetaKatnissluver chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
I love this soo much please right more:)
waterbots chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
This was BEAUTIFUL! 3
HarryPotterFo'Eva chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Awuh cutee
DeadHeartsAndOpenWounds chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Awww! I just knew he was going to propose! I love your story! :D
SOO GOOOOD chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
i wish you would work on this sequel! You're an awesome writer!
SOO GOOOOD chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Lullabylover6288 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was soooooo good
Gleeismymiddlename chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Are you a hammer? Cuz you NAILED it! You did perfect on everything. Maybe just make remy a little less sweet and cute cuz dexter DOES change her but not that extreme. Great job tho & hope to see a sequel! You are an incredible writer. Please continue your stories. :)
Dexterandremyforever chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I LOVE THIS! um nothing really wrong with the story. Honestly, it was better than I ever imagined. Please make the second one better than ever. I just LOVE the way you described everyone's relationships and I love all of the band members and how you made their personalities. Good job!
Me. That you don't know lol chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
This was so cute, and so like them. It would be totally awesone if you continue on with what ever happens, until, idk, the wedding? That would rock really. But do what ever you want as the writer, and know you wrote an awesome story extension to the sweet tale of Remy and Dexter. XD