Reviews for Just One Drink
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
That was cute Edward on the fence until he meets Jaspe seduction is sexy
Gunefan1980 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
That was good loved the seduction I'm guessing "Mike" is a newbie. A follow up wound be nice but this works too. Edward at 6'1" is actually taller than Jasper's. 5'10". They are my second favorite slash couple
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ooooh ho ho hooo! Get some Edward! Hehehehehehehe love it! Simple but it carries the promise of more.. Not saying there should be more.. I just love it!
Flutterfly11 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Just like your name, perfect! Love me sum E/J anytime and you're right the UST was delish!

TY for sharing ;-)
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
sequelllll? please?
35nanou chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
C'est dommage que tu n'aies pas poursuivi cette fiction, elle démarrait pourtant bien, très bien même et j'aurais bien aimé lire la suite...

A bientôt
KM525 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Damn, that was awesome. I want more! Details, details. :-D
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Cute.
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Smexy. ;) You said two parts, no? I'll be waiting for Part two then. really great job!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
What? You left us hanging there, not very nice ;-) So many unanswered questions. I loved it all the same.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
oh no you didn't! lol i want more hehe this was really good! i love that moment when the possibly gay character kisses another man and realizes that it is exactly who he is! YOu wrote it so well! Loved it!
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
THIS WAS VERY HOT!

I LOVED WHEN EDWARD WAS SURE THAT HIS "JUST ONE DRINK" HAD TURNED INTO MUCH MORE!

I WANT MORE...PLEASE.

I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY GET BACK TO JASPER'S.

HOW EDWARD WILL FEEL ABOUT EVERYTHING.

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY...JASPER AND EDWARD ARE SO HOT AND SEXY TOGETHER!

MORE PLEASE...THANKS,

LCULLEN
jesabaker chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loved it!
WileyWasabi chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh PP...you are such a tease! But you keep me coming back for more. You're on my stalking list.
JennSixx chapter 1 . 7/26/2010