Reviews for Overcooked
laneydaze96 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Sweet! I could definitely see this happening in the book.
lexi.in.wonderland16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
this was cute too :) haha
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Good god. This story is rare. Very very rare. It's the type of story that just makes your heart ache, and brings tears to your eyes even though nothing big happens in it. Love it!
Valentine Thornton chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
im gonna read the sequal!~
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
D'awww! So, so sweet. Darry is my fave and Soda a close second, so this brotherly fic just made my day. Wonderful!

~Rosey
SodapopXPonyboylover chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Awwwwwwww's!

This was so cute :)
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
teehee. cooking. Sorry, I know that's not the reaction you were expecting... you expect me to be coherent at 6 am? Nah, seriously, you really can write. Sounds like something I would do, get up and cook just to be focusing on something. I can't cook either. It's the focus in this that's compelling... when you feel so utterly -gone- you'll do anything to shift the focus and give your life meaning, and for Darry and Soda both it's looking after Pony. You have a very clear concept of focus... it's something so overrated, isn't it? The ability to think and stop, think and stop... it's something very special. It's when you do nothing but think or do nothing but stop things start to go wrong. It's like driving a car. You can't keep pushing the accelerator, you have to use the brakes too. And if you use only the brakes you get nowhere and miss out on things you really couldn't afford to miss out on, like the colourful dawn around you...

I really do love this time of day. I can appreciate fiction on a whole new level at dawn. This really was good. I've added it to my index. Thanks so much for writing!

BTW I checked out your profile and found it very amusing :) Or maybe I'm just drunk on dawn. Either way it was extremely fun to read.