Reviews for Her Monk
ardy1 chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
I don't really get how this is Miroku's and Sango's story. They are merely the excuse for a feud carried out over time in their name. Add to that the historical problems - like Japanese demons accepting European calendar years when it took centuries for even them to agree - and the story appears to be just a fashion show over the ages. Not to mention, the relationships as described seem shallow, simple beyond belief. There is no historical context here, no sense of the contextual changes any of the characters would have had to make to adjust to how different they are from their peers. Platitudes about the guys being happy to be "whipped" to keep the women happy sound both contrived and unreliable. For all their experiences, these boys would have clung to their cultures in some ideal of normality, and for them to blithely accept thoroughly modern female attitudes as a result is as absurd as to expect Sango to have such attitudes.
gateway guest-JL chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
In the paragraph 5th from the bottom, Sango's words as typed should be...Despite your(possesive), not you're[contraction of you are] lecherous...
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
that's a funny thought XD
Sakurazero chapter 26 . 7/19/2011
I can't wait to read father of the bride :3 oh great job on her monk and her knight :)
Sakurazero chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
aww how cute and the tashio brothers would have been slaughtered had they ruined the wedding good thing they didnt
Sakurazero chapter 19 . 7/19/2011
miroku got his just desserts but to actually see his face would have been priceless great story I plan on reading all 5 I can't wait for father of the bride
Sakurazero chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
mama higurashi won the fight when she offered ramen it was an instant K.O.
Sakurazero chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
ooooooh it's going to be good :3
Sakurazero chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
aww how sweet a miroku and sango fluff moment I loved it and Higurashi san is going to kick ass :)
Sakurazero chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Man if sango and the group had heard them they would be in a world of hurt
xSangox chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
This has been my absolute favorite chapter so far! :D
Rukia's Reflection chapter 26 . 11/19/2010
This storyline continues to get better and more entertaining. Great job!
Rukia's Reflection chapter 17 . 11/18/2010
I was going to wait until I got to the end of the fic, but I had to comment on Lady Taisho v. Mama Higurashi... HYSTERICAL! I'm laughing my ass off at that wonderfully funny idea! I love it!
x-bankotsu-luver-x chapter 26 . 11/6/2010
Is that really the end? Ir will it go onto nother story like Her Knight did? I'm curious as to whats gonna happen to Rin and Kagome now with Kagome being pregnant and Rin finally becoming a woman. You know? I'm utterly curious.
Somebody chapter 26 . 11/3/2010
this is awesome and is there another one? cuz i wanna know and make sure you post the first cahpter so i can read it! And the other story is great 2!