Reviews for Time Only Stops For Us
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was so good. I love how you had Chuck going through those different times falling in love with Blair, not always realizing it though. And then when you came to the present (well future), present in the story, how he was still persistant. I love the conversation with Blair's sorority sister, and of course with her.

The end with the proposal, especially following the almost original one, was done so perfectly. I loved it.
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Chuck & grand romantic gestures love. A gardenful of peonies? Yes. Loved this.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was amazing. Truly amazing-sad at some parts and amazing at the end! I loved the 'Dior loafers' BTW. And the peonies! Its such a symbol of their relationship. It was perfection.

tversky chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Another great engagement fic. :) I loved it. And I don't think Chuck was nearly as OOC as you feared. He's definitley prone to the grand gesture. Plus Blair brings out a crazy desperation in him that may make him seem OOC at times. LOL.

My favorite bit was actually at the very beginning:

"Blair Waldorf's pretty mouth would stretch wide with the shrillest scream he had ever heard as he found himself pulling on her irresistible curls. He was then deemed a trouble maker so that's what he was. Things were so sinfully fun and Blair was a fool if she pretended otherwise.

The secret was, she liked it. And she perfected that innocent doe eyed look.

He didn't know how he came to torture that pretty little girl, but he just found himself doing it with unconscionable glee."

LOL. I can so picture prim, little Blair shreiking while devious little Chuck pulled her pig tails. LOL. Yep, those curls were definitely irresistable. LOL;
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I love it! That movie is so amazing I thought I was the only one in the whole world. That propsal scene is just perfection I loved the peonies!

And how she made him say what he was going to stay at the hospital. So sweet! I loved it!
JNYC chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
amazinggg! omg :P
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh, I loved this! I've never seen Big Fish, but I really really loved this story and I loved Chuck too!
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
loved the story!

it was really good, and surprisingly I liked the sorority twist... although I don't htink that's as big at Columbia compared to like... Harvard - but that's just details.

Most importantly it was nice to have Blair LOYAL blameless friends, who didn't flirt or have slept with her boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend or somethign like that.

Friends are important though.

however, when he does propose I hpope it won't be the same ring! And thankfully it doesn't look like it judging by the 3x22 epsiode ending - yes yes I DID watch the CHAIR scenes (ONLY)

- I just can't get past the point where Jenny the SL*T Humphrey touched it, and tha tthe ring lay next to the bed that CHuck previously banged wh*res in and then had sex with his minor step sister... it just feels digusting and unforgivable to me thathe would put somethign that DIRTY on her finger as a reminder of his horrible sins for the rest of her life...

I mean think of hte Ericsson Beamon necklace - when you think of it don't you remember only the good things? season 1, Chuck stalking Blair/chasing her, Chuck confessing his feelings, Blair letting him in a bit, them starting their first "secret" relationship/affair, Chuck falling in love and then confessing in 1x18 to it to Nate, and Blair deluding herself into thinking he is just a rebound, jealous Chuck who is willing to lose his best/only friend as long as Blair remains only his own... ETC...

And the ring? what do I think of? 3x22 - and J the sl*t deflowered next to it, DIRTY SHEETS, DIRTY STREETS, touched through a jacket by wh*res of Europe and god knows what, lying in his coat while he goes of and gets cocain, heoin, MJ, hash, blow jobs... etc., him getting SHOT!

You may think I hate Chuck, and I DO hate seaosn 3 Chuck and don't want him to be with Blair, I won't deny that, but no matter WHAT I would not want Blair to wear a ring that's been SOAKED in his BLOOD if the threw it back to him, OR a ring that has been in the hands of the low-lifes that did it!

Although, I gotta say that for one mini second it did feel nice that "God sees everything" and "served justice"... by that I mean, fre ride and excuse or not, he has been shot and a gun-wound will have it's implications on his health forever. Policemen who have been shot suffer from all kinds of physical troubles and pains. So whatever he DOES or thinks of doing, he will ALWAYS be reminded of his SINS and what he did to Blair by the pain in his scar. And he may be able to lie and put on an "ACT" for everyone to prove to Blair that he is "changed" but the pain will make it impossible to lie to himself.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
WOW! This was really, really great to read.

And of course, Chuck would go to the extremes in order to convince Blair that despite all that happened, they were meant to be together.

Loved this, a lot.
deactivatedk chapter 1 . 7/6/2010

Big Fish is my FAVORITE movie, and I was so excited when I saw this (:

Aw, it was just great. I loved the lines you used and the scenes from the movie :D And I loved everything with the sorority sisters. Aw Chuck, always the drama king.

But I loved it, it was great. Basically a combination of my two favorite people- Edward Bloom & Chuck Bass.
fouzia269 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010