Reviews for Moments in Oz
Laura Messer chapter 4 . 4/4
I loved all the chapters! Beecher/Keller relationship is one of my all time favourites but I didn't like the way they ended it in Oz. I think you have really captured the characters well!
Laura X
GenericInnocence chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
It would be awesome to see some more work from you about these two, you write them so well!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I love how well you write this pairing. It's so unbelievably cute but with the passionate angry edge too. Awesome.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Oh I do love it when you write this pair. They're love hate relationship is the perfect ammunition for your mind. I hope you return and give us another prompt soon!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
This is spectacular! Well done. I can see this confusion actually happening to poor Gloria! Nicely portrayed.
I'm Your Pitiful Life chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I liked it. The story was a really great look to the characters', especially Keller's minds. And I always thought that he's difficult to write about. Anyways, I liked how you write and I would be glad to see, maybe a little bit longer, work of yours in our tiny fandom.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This isn't a huge fandom but I'm so glad that you're writing for it because I know you're like obsessed. And ah, you wrote Keller/Beecher. Why am I not surprised! Write more soon!