Reviews for A Battle Lost
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I loved it! It was so wrong...but so awsome! Thanks for te read :)
Bree chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Yes, yes, YES! Ugh. This is SO f'ing good: in character, canon-like, really well-written, detailed and descriptive, etc. oh, not to mention hot ;)

Ive read this fic at least 4 times now and ive re-read all your snow/light fics a whole bunch of times separately. I think 'Fragmented' is my fave fic you've written thus far.

Please write more snow/light fics! I'll read them all.
Extacy925 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
awww that wazz so sad buhh i do think that they look good 2gether tho
sakR9 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was really good! The backstory/ plot was a great setting for their...um..relationship...so thanks for that
Jet Nebula chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Great work! I love that you kept them still in character and had excellent game-specific dialogue and stuff while still having a love story. Not many people seem to do that sort of thing :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great! :)
brainfear chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
So perfect! I love this! The way that Snow responded to Light during the act was so freaking hot! You kept them in character as much as possible too which was perfect! Well done!
Songstress Lacus chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
another great work from you. please make more lightning x snow smut. i really like your stories. :))
mantinemaniac chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was awesome! Really well written, with a believable plot. Hope to see more in the future!
damaged7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I love this pairing in the angsty guilty comfort-for-shared-pain mode, and you write it really well here. Both of them are well characterized and believable.

As for injecting a plot, I think you did just fine; if anything the sex was the extraneous part, though it was as well written a scene as any I've read. I like the storm, and the whole 'after' section.

criticism:

"There were times when she wondered who it was that he saw, if he was doing this because her resemblance with Serah, but when he looked at her, breathed her name, he was never far away."

diction - this sentence seems to go on a little too long to me. I think it'd be better to break it up somehow, maybe change the comma after Serah to a semicolon? Also missing an 'of' before 'her resemblance...'

"She had never considered herself weak in almost everything"

the way this is worded is a bit confusing, definitely needs a second look. Maybe 'She had almost never considered herself weak in any respect/way', assuming I've interpreted what you were saying correctly

"Lightning ignored him and hoped that everything went back to the way it was"

tense is off here, switches from present to past - I'm guessing it should be 'everything would go back to the way it was'?

just a few things to make this review actually have a point. Thanks for sharing
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
LOVED IT~! BELIEVE IT~!
xoVanillaBean chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
GUH. You know, I haven't got really far into the game. I've started, but I'm not near as far as I want to be.

But I think I like this pairing more than Snow and Serah. O_o

And I'm lovin' this semi-triangle thing.

I forgot how much I like your writing. The pacing was great, as always, and you were able to get the right amount of feeling in here that made me so sad at the end. I really like their dialogue. And their in character-ness as far as I know. :)

Sexy and hot, yes of course. ;D

So yeah. Keep on writing, girl!
Lexicer chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
*wipes away tears*

Oh, it's just so tragic. *sobs* WHY IS HE WITH SERAH?

*head desk*
flowerangel050 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hot and awesome~
CaptainBri-Mazing chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Man, I am totally sold on the whole Snow and Lighting pairing! Both of the stories you wrote about them were awesome!