Reviews for The Challenge
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw! How cute! When I saw the title I was assuming it was a sword challenge only to find it was a food challenge. XD

That was a great little fic. Is Kenji a young man in this fic? I couldn't tell. Still, it's a great fic.

I'm going to fave it.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I liked how Kenji seem to be able to read and compensate for his dad's foul mood in this. Though I am rather curious as to why Kenshin would be in a foul mood in the first place.
Warg chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I did enjoy reading it, a lot actually. hehe.

Things to note would be the strain that the words created in the simple, natural setting.

Letting the focus rest on the "challenge" alone, and not what came before was smart.

I'd add that it would have been a good addition to put in a little more detail into the eating process.. a more than basic description of the rice perhaps.. err rambling, sorry, me and my big mouth.. hehe.

Anyway, good read. :)

PortofSeas chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Heh heh heh, battle of the soy sauce!
kawaiimeeh chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
aww..this was a cute fic...a very good read...heh...nice job...

dis is unsown chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
*falls over laughing* gotta make a sequel..thats so damn hilariously funny. _
Kyone chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Very cute. I enjoyed it. Yes, real world experiences are always good stories.
Zim chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
When I read this title I thought it would be a sword fight. This is a cute fic!
Toboe's pup chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
This story was good I'm still laughing to this point.
Lexi-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
HAHAHAHA! Reminds me of my kid brother :-) WRITE MORE!
Firuze Khanume chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Ah, Children can really lighten a foul mood, indeed! A priceless little piece. Thanks for sharing!
Kitsanken chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Adorable. Very well written. Reminds me of my Great-Niece, too.

T420000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
This was good make some more! please!
evolutionary spider chapter 1 . 3/30/2003

this was pretty neat. I liked it and thought it was sweet and fun to read. Keep it up, stories like this should come in more abundance.

Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Very cute story. I'm sorry to be reading only your one-shots now but I have to get up and go soon. I'll be sure to read the other stories as well and give you reviews too. Anyway, keep it up.~CT