Reviews for Give him what he wants
MP chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
This story is awesome! I can see your writing getting better over time and I can't wait to find out why Katara is so important to their plans! (btw your last chapter didn't update, it's just the author's note) Can't wait for more!
Opal chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
wat happens
JackieStarSister chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
Hey there! I remember this story. I'm glad to hear you're coming back to it! Good luck.
Ja chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ouch. You lost me at the lost chapter, sorry
Zukolover123 chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
you should finish this byt write longer chapters its too short and i feel like its too short
ATLA Fan Fictionist chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Ok, so far, I've read the second chapter, and it's really good! I like the details! I'm looking forward to reading more! I'll update my oppinions as I keep reading...So far, so good! :)
Freedom's Bitch chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
great job keep going pleez i rlly wanna kno how katara is so apecial and the reunion of zuko and his mother
JackieStarSister chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
Now we're getting somewhere!

I was wondering where Aang and Sokka were - so Zhao captured them, too? And Iroh and Ursa are rescuing them?

So much prolonged suspense! I hope you'll finish this story soon! (I mean, I don't want it to be over, but I want to see how it ends ... you know what I mean.) Good luck!
RoyalIceDragon chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Wow...Your story is really good! The last chapter is very interesting and YES Ursa is back! I hope you are going to end this story with Zutara :)

Please UPDATE SOON!
JackieStarSister chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
I couldn't believe it when I saw you had updated. :) This is getting really interesting and intriguing. My only complaint is that this chapter was very short. I hope we see more of Zuko and Katara soon. Will Zuko agree to work with Zhao, to protect Katara? This promises to be kind of a saga … Update soon!
Freedom's Bitch chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
i luv ur story i swear to god when katara left zuko i teared up i hate seeing zuko in pain /3 this story has so many twists in it i luv it...just one question...Ursa wasnt impersonating as Kya was she?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Thanks for updating, love the story, please continue :)
LHNT chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Great chapter! Update soon please!

Forever and For Always,

LHNT
JackieStarSister chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
I was a little confused at the end of Chapter 11, when Sokka seemed to fade into the background and didn't react when Zuko kissed Katara. And you used the simile of a jigsaw piece twice, in Chapters 11 and 12.

This is a real cliffhanger chapter. Please continue! Update soon!
JackieStarSister chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Okay, frankly, I'm sure Zuko wouldn't react so calmly if the Avatar just showed up on his ship. He'd try to capture him - or at least he would act more hostile toward him. And I'm not sure Zuko would make his decision quite so quickly.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »