Reviews for Stolen Fire
agentvalentina117 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Its perfect! I love it.
JediBarrissOffee chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
FINALLY A SHAAK/CODI STORY! I love you. I'm seriously so happy right now I want to bounce off walls. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! This is exactly how I picture these two acting when I write and I think you should make a sequel, or continue this or something because that would make me immensely happy. :D
Tess'ika chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
nice
annna chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
well...certainley intresting
KillKenny13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
AWE! That was so sweet! I loved it, good job TheLightIsMine! You are a talented author, I must say.
Amelia Katharine Zara P Jones chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is a very moving piece of writing. It had me enthralled till the very last line. My favourite line has to be "and tantalizing taste of his lips" - A very nice use of alliteration i must say.

I hope you go on to write more stories in the future - though if i might sugest, that if you venture away from star wars and into the realms of profesional teen romance and/or other fiction books for teens, i think you will have your self a very nice job as an author. Though if you only intend to write short snippets for fun, i thoroughly agree, as with such high english levels you would be able to aquire a very well paid job.

WEll i hope you keep writing, i will certanly keep watch for new realeases by you,

Amelia x
Epona's Chosen chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
very interesting, i's say it was disturbing but in Morganville Vampire's basically the same thing happens, but claire the girl is underage and shane, (the boy obv.) could get jailed if they were to do it :)
ILoveRaindowKitties8008135 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was so cutee I give you credit(: It was one of it's own kind(: wonderful and perfectly written(: