Reviews for Arceus's Guide: Dealing with Your Male 'Half'
Taltan chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
NO CELEBI NOT THE BATTLE AX NOOOOOOOOO *slice* Celebiiiiii that was my stuffed teddiursa WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *sobs* (sobing continues until i fall asleep)
giratinastories chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I dont speak Beep.
Dont speak Beep.
Speak Beep.
SPEAK BEEP
Maybe it was the capitalisation of the word Beep, but I die every time I read this. This is awesome, make MOAR!
SerpentAzura chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
So, Giratina's easier to deal with for Arceus and (Almost) all the legendarys are insane?
That's... new, I suppose.
NaturallyDark chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Me: Hey, Cresselia?
Cresselia: What?
Me: ... Darkrai is way cooler than you'll ever be! *Running for dear life*
This is quite funny and well-done, aand although the script format is slightly annoying, it works quite well for this story. I didn't spot too many spelling and grammar mistakes from just reading it, but on second glance, I'm thinking you should have given it a once-over before submitting it - mostly irritating little grammar mistakes. Otherwise, great job! This suceeded in making me smile!
DarkTayl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Do you think you could add unova pokemon?
RainbowxEggmanFan chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Great job, but I noticed that that one part was repeated. Good work, anyways!
Dragonfire2lm chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
that was good, sequals are a must!
lady of the wilds chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Crazy, silly, insane and completly random... All the things of a brilliant story. bravo my friend bravo.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Epic-ly funny. ;)

Psycho Pokemon legendaries are fun to read about!
partner555 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
also very funny
Whicke chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
OMG this was so funny! Make another chapter!
VivianShadowGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was so funny I really couldn't stop laughing!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
LOL. I was laughing throughout the entire thing xD Yay, Godmodeshipping! (Arceus/Giratina)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hilarious, my good sir.

What now?

Rayquaza's Guide: Dealing with PO'd Counterparts Fighting?
Vingle chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very funny, just like the last one! I'm not too sure about the idea of Arceus' Guide to Giratina, though. What would you fill it up with?

It was good, but maybe you should start using the line function in the Document Manager. I 'm finding it hard to distinguish between sections sometime.

Cresselia is insane. 0.0 Darkrai is so unlucky. T_T