Reviews for Arceus's Guide: Dealing with Your Male 'Half'
I like Cress. The moonlight is beautiful on the rings that surround her. Take a lesson Darkrai, she hates the morning.
Taltan chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
NO CELEBI NOT THE BATTLE AX NOOOOOOOOO *slice* Celebiiiiii that was my stuffed teddiursa WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *sobs* (sobing continues until i fall asleep)
giratinastories chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I dont speak Beep.
Dont speak Beep.
Speak Beep.
SPEAK BEEP
Maybe it was the capitalisation of the word Beep, but I die every time I read this. This is awesome, make MOAR!
SerpentAzura chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
So, Giratina's easier to deal with for Arceus and (Almost) all the legendarys are insane?
That's... new, I suppose.
NaturallyDark chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Me: Hey, Cresselia?
Cresselia: What?
Me: ... Darkrai is way cooler than you'll ever be! *Running for dear life*
This is quite funny and well-done, aand although the script format is slightly annoying, it works quite well for this story. I didn't spot too many spelling and grammar mistakes from just reading it, but on second glance, I'm thinking you should have given it a once-over before submitting it - mostly irritating little grammar mistakes. Otherwise, great job! This suceeded in making me smile!
DarkTayl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Do you think you could add unova pokemon?
RainbowxEggmanFan chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Great job, but I noticed that that one part was repeated. Good work, anyways!
Dragonfire2lm chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
that was good, sequals are a must!
lady of the wilds chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Crazy, silly, insane and completly random... All the things of a brilliant story. bravo my friend bravo.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Epic-ly funny. ;)

Psycho Pokemon legendaries are fun to read about!
partner555 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
also very funny
Whicke chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
OMG this was so funny! Make another chapter!
VivianShadowGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was so funny I really couldn't stop laughing!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
LOL. I was laughing throughout the entire thing~ xD Yay, Godmodeshipping! (Arceus/Giratina)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hilarious, my good sir.

What now?

Rayquaza's Guide: Dealing with PO'd Counterparts Fighting?