Reviews for His Little Girl
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
More please?
camcalli chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
I have been waiting to find a story in which Sarah's father catches Jareth in her room. I mean come on, how hilarious is that: the Goblin King versus a pissed off daddy. Not to mention, what responsible father would even let Jarteh NEAR his daughter, let alone in her room. I really wish you'd continue this.
llivla chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
I am rolling with laughter, truly. *wipes tears* After so many dark, dramatic, epic stories like KL Morgan, this had me rolling and giggling and oh, it was such a breath of cracky fresh air. I know it's been years, but I just wanted to drop the word it's still very much loved.
CiraArana chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
*lolz* He ought to have looked under her bed or into the wardrobe. They usually hide in there. -~
ShyIntrovert chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
nice. Very funny. Plz write more.
Lillian Kayl chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
I like it! It so cool! Jareth was right!
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Loved that last line. Very funny, very compelling. I loved what you've done with the characters, loved how masterfully you slipped their thoughts in and described things. Marvelous. Simply marvelous.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
You know, I don't think anybody's ever done something from this POV. It was a fascinatingly unique piece, and I'm overjoyed that someone with your indescribable talent was the one to cover this new ground. Amazing job, this.
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
AND?
Raindog Bride chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Mua ha ha...

I love this fic. Short, sweet, and very entertaining. A little less Jareth-iciousness than usual, but good. Loves it.
Lady Phoenix chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
*chants* MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!...
Phoenix Flight chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
That was . Yes, interesting.
redaura chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
well? what? next chapter? this is funny :-D hee hee
Abiona chapter 2 . 8/3/2002
*Definitely* belongs in the humor category. I laughed a lot... the last sentence is priceless. Great job. :-D
General Sephiroth chapter 2 . 3/6/2002
Cool story, please dont' have it end there.