Reviews for Ashes to Ashes: A Bree Tanner One Shot
smexy4smarties chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
You are so win. Public votes know nothing. Oh, did I just bash the public out loud? Oops. :)

First of all: dark vans, candy and puppies. Yes. I can remember my mother's lectures on all of these things, and I still take them to heart. It makes me happy to see another being from the generation of mothers paranoid about candy. Will I sound curmudgeonly if I say kids today never seem to know the rule about candy? Eh. They don't.

My favourite part about this piece was that you made Bree strong, for however brief a period. So many things written about her portray her as weak-willed and quiet, even after her change, just because she chose to give herself up to the Cullens. She's a VAMPIRE and part of an army of NEWBORNS. That's GOT to go to her head a little bit. I like that she plays a significant part in the capture and change of many—she just seems too perfect and angelic otherwise.

As for the parallels between her human life and her life as dust? You are just win.
Headwig1010 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i really like this poor bree elipse was way to had on her she needs a happy ending waaaay more then bella
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I'm surprised that this doesn't have any reviews yet. I liked it a lot. Good luck in the contest.