Reviews for Of Caps and SexFree Sleeping
I am so great chapter 1 . 5/22
WHAT IN HADES WAS THAT!? I HATED EVERY SECOND I SPENT READING THAT CRAP! AND REALLY, YOU PULLED IT OUT OF YOUR BUTT!? HOLY CRAP WHAT IN HADES IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
Applesnapp chapter 1 . 4/5
Wow just wow.
AncientTide chapter 1 . 1/4
Omgs!
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
What did I just read? Lol, it was great anyway.
Izzybella12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This should be rated M not T. For... Themes. I'll never get that picture I thought of out of my head.
Izzybella12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
"0-0" ok... Um... Interesting.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
You know I feel sorry for Riptide... Oh god I feel sorry for a sword! But I couldn't help laughing also.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Genius
Derpina Writes Things chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
THIS IS AWESME AND HILRIOUS!
MEgan
Just Mina chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh gods. Riptide. XD

I kind of feel bad for Riptide though ... but Gods of Olympus, his personality in this!

It's a really creative idea (slightly disturbing and totally weird [the good weird]) but creative nonetheless. That ending just killed me! Loved it! XD (Is it sad that I am considering shipping Percy/Hercules now?)

Would you consider carrying on writing from Riptide's POV coz as disturbing as it would be, it'd still be awesome!

Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me either :P
One With The Fandoms chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
So Riptide is a gay horny f*cker who is in love with Percy? and he's jealous of Annabeth because she's his girlfirend now, and Percy learns to fight with Annabeth's dagger for emergancies?

And Hercules is sexy bitch, and Riptide thinks Percy and Hercules are perfect for eachother?

Wow, he's a bit too uncapped... (get it? unhinged? uncapped? Screw you I'm hilarious)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was awesome. And now that i think about it swords are so gay. Are you talking about "sexy bitch!" From Carl Iglesias/ hot and fluffy
once-there-was-a-dragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
whoa...that was just...whoa...too random for words 0.o Funny, but...disturbing...?
LazySundayGirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
this was weird. no other way saying it, sorry!
Musical Dream chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
LOL, gay sword never thought that that would happen! I laughing my head of right now! Damn riptide has a dirty little mind!