Reviews for Masses to Masses
BullSheet chapter 34 . 6/19
The best self insert fanfiction I've ever read.
Falcon punch her
PUNCH HER!
Kingdomhearts IS the best gAmes of all time
TheButterflyComposer chapter 34 . 1/4
Wow, that's been a good start. Good luck with he next one.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 33 . 1/4
I think it might have been better for him to just go into shock when he catches the ring, to keep looking down at it whilst the ship flies off. He doesn't say anything and he doesn't think anything.

So, that's the end of that...and I feel like I liked the normal life in this universe a lot. Hopefully the Normandy stuff can be written with such a focus (food, coffee and games...stuff like that).
TheButterflyComposer chapter 32 . 1/4
So he gets out of bed and puts his jacket on before going out...so C Sec has pyjama days? I never thought Pallin had it in him.

So it's a standoff finish? Should be good,but I doubt Ian's going to get the hostages back...unless you're going to keep cutting back to her on the Citadel when he and Garrus are flying around with Shepard.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 31 . 1/4
"Ah! For you see detective, the opening moves in this games of ours have only just begun and I'm holding all the cards!"
"Wait, what?"
"What?"
"Sorry, it sounded like you were going on about chess but then you started going on about cards..."
"I know what I meant!"
"Look, why don't you call back in thirty minutes when you've calmed down and had time to think, okay?"
"You-"
*Disconnect.

"Hey Garrus? You got any way we can record and track an encrypted omni tool message?"

Good chapter, though I wonder what exactly the Dr is going to do that he hasn't tried already, unless he comes to the flat or something.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 30 . 1/4
Smart enough to put a bomb in the place but not smart enough to seal all of the automatic doors and out the shutters up...
Saleon's hardly the Mafia either, is he?
TheButterflyComposer chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
It's debatable as to whether she is making up some of this stuff. I mean, she knows if we keep to the normal thread of fate, everything will work out in the end. That's why she doesn't want change, even if it's for the better. It would mean that victory isn't guaranteed anymore.
It's cold hearted but logical, after all, the fate of the galaxy depends on the Reapers losing in some fashion. The only problem is that Ian being here already changes Shepard's journey, so fate already has changed. It's not even the butterfly effect if he is right at the heart of the action, is it?
TheButterflyComposer chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Shiara the consort?

"Still, feel your pain," I love this doctor guy! Give him a mini series where he helps in the hospital by day and fight crime by night, FOR SCIENCE!

I'm going to miss the Garrus/Ian roommate thing. Still I suppose he had to move out eventually or people would suspect you're actually trying to ship them.
Looking forward to the rest!
TheButterflyComposer chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
So it was either having one shot hit the armoured alien with tough skin or Ian flinging himself in front even though he has no armour on (for the love of god tell me they at least took his armour off)?
Maybe he has a taste for mass accelerated lead?
I guess future science can heal bullet wounds taken directly into the chest then, otherwise the is just going to be another tragic bit of Garrus' back story and to be honest, if he had anymore by the time Shepard got to him he'd probably be Harkin's drink buddy.
A depressing thought. Happy new year!
TheButterflyComposer chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Garrus doesn't have a security cam up that watches what's happening outside his own apartment?
Boy is he going to get much more paranoid in a few years then...considering the ideas he had for Shepard's place on the Citadel.
These mercy aren't professionals I'd wager, or if they are they've watched too many bad gangster films. They would have a picture of the target, identify him from a distance then shoot him in the back, to walk up to a policeman outside of his house when he has just come back from killing a block full of drug dealers with hidden explosives.
Idiots.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
...
Are you going to do the game thing at the end of every chapter? because that's a bit mean.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Bonus point.

Don't investigators get their own cars supplied? Especially in extremely well funded police departments? I just know Garrus has a Jaguar hover car in his garage somewhere...