Reviews for Masses to Masses
herbsandlemons chapter 26 . 6/22
good chapter... Seriously thought this story is awesome I can't wait to keep reading its taking up all my free time and I dont mind a bit!
herbsandlemons chapter 14 . 6/20
I really like your story so far. But I was wondering if there was a reason you killed Garrus Mom so early and made it so his sister was never born? was there a reason or did you just not want to deal with it cause his mom was still alive as of the beginning of the second game and his sister was taking care of her... Oh well I guess its not... I like what you did with the Elcor Serial killer making him a biotic and all, and the Saren cameo. Also I think its unlikely that C-Sec would only have turian dectectives and absolutely not asari or Salarian detectives not even one? You dont theink the council reps would feel slighted that Pallin refuses to hire anyone but turians?(and humans w/ pressure) also you haven't mentioned any other officers but humans and turians making it seem like he doesn't have any other races in the entire department. Which is really unrealistic to me it just stood out as really odd for me. If they pushed for a human detective why the heck wouldn't they at least have some asari and salarian ones? theys been around alot longer.
Best fan fic ever you know this should be written as a book
DMD Hanafin chapter 24 . 3/19
Why the fuck didn't she join the Alliance I think preventing more slaver raids is more important than patching up a few cops guarding an ALIEN station. Bloody hell I really dislike Rebecca.
DMD Hanafin chapter 20 . 3/18
Renegade problem my arse Garrus''s tactics clearly worked so what's the problem?
DMD Hanafin chapter 15 . 3/18
Ha "murder squad" sounds like a super-villain team. Anyway why did Pallin get so worked up? A few junkies are dead so what? Less scum around the place.
DMD Hanafin chapter 13 . 3/18
Ugh I already hate Rebecca. Police work more valuable than preventing the Turians turning your species into a client race is it? Dumbest shit I've read from this fanfic.
DMD Hanafin chapter 9 . 3/18
Close minded my arse. Looking out for your own kind is what anyone with any sort of brains does. People get along better with their own kind so naturally people wouldn't like working with bloody aliens. I'm getting real sick of all these paragon, naive idealistic OCs in SIs. Also those shrimps in D9 are not like humans whatsoever they loot, steal and kill without regard for the bloody people keeping the rats alive.

Xenophilia is absolutely disgusting, I hope you do not feature such things in this fic later on. Also try to understand xenophobia before bashing it immediately.
DMD Hanafin chapter 5 . 3/18
Every renegade interrupt is doing the world a favour. I pity you paragon types having to play a complete pussy so you can feel like a "good" guy.
Kallie6891 chapter 32 . 1/7
Heh heh, I loved the visual off the Sur'kesh in the office. Very descriptive
Kallie6891 chapter 26 . 1/7
Great stealth chapter! I loved the "...he tripped." scene. Hilarious
Kallie6891 chapter 25 . 1/7
Lock and load in tactic mode, united states mar...oh wait.:) I love stealth stuff, excited to see how this goes!
Kallie6891 chapter 23 . 1/7
Very well done! I loved his response to her cryptic answers.