Reviews for Masses to Masses
SpecterXCove chapter 32 . 4/1
I knew it.
SpecterXCove chapter 31 . 4/1
Calling it. Something's gonna happen to Rebecca.
SpecterXCove chapter 15 . 4/1
I'm really enjoying this.
The walls of text makes it fairly difficult to read in places. I would strongly suggest editing it.
Most of the time a paragraph shouldn't be longer than 3-4 lines.
You should look at how other stories are doing it if in doubt.
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 19 . 1/31
Alcohol is not dextro or laevo, too simple molecule for that.
Revliledpembroke chapter 21 . 1/13
You know, this almost death scene really has its tension ruined by all the sequels I saw on your profile.
Revliledpembroke chapter 17 . 1/13
And I guess someone already mentioned Michel. I feel stupid now. Ah well, the things I can get away with my claiming to be an ignorant American...
Revliledpembroke chapter 16 . 1/13
Didn't you notice that Doctor Chloe Michel is French? She says meeshell as her last name. That is French. The German name would likely be mekel. Germans love their hard k consonants. So instead of Colonel Klink, maybe she should have sounded like Louis Lebeau?

My mistake, her parents are said to be from Geneva, so she is Swiss.
Revliledpembroke chapter 14 . 1/13
His mum was going for treatment in 2 (in the Shadow Broker DLC it mentions it, I think) and he does have a sister. That was revealed in 3, though, and I have a feeling this was written after 2 but before 3, so, you're off the hook
Revliledpembroke chapter 11 . 1/13
Watertight alibis? That's a new one. I may be a poor ignorant American, but I thought the phrase was airtight alibis.
trninjakiller chapter 6 . 1/3
Seriously. Why the fucked do people censor the name of their character. It completely ruins the immersion. Why don't you use a little creative style and make up a fucking name. Jeez. Now that the rant is over. This story is looking really good so far. Other than what I have previously stated, I don't really see anything wrong.
RG chapter 33 . 12/31/2016
WOW! That was gutsy, but everything was setup so properly that it didn't feel cheap.
RG chapter 24 . 12/31/2016
Do you really need Rebecca in this story?
In fact, why not just make "Ian" a female instead?
We could have a buddy-cop dramedy with Garrus and said female, in the vein of "The Heat."
RG chapter 19 . 12/30/2016
Amazing fic!
herbsandlemons chapter 26 . 6/22/2016
good chapter... Seriously thought this story is awesome I can't wait to keep reading its taking up all my free time and I dont mind a bit!