Reviews for Masses to Masses
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 32 . 10/21/2017
Is it sad/bad that I'm hoping Saleon gets away with Rebecca as a hostage. Then the mission to take him down happens like usual with Rebecca being one of the test subjects.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 14 . 10/21/2017
I've got to admit that I am going annoyed in a very petty way if Shepard and Garuss get together for the simple fact that it's one of the generic three Mass Effect fanfic relationships. It might be slightly more bearable if the main character plays wingman for him though.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 11 . 10/20/2017
It's still bacon though, it's just varren bacon. If Turkey bacon can exist so can it.
SpecterXCove chapter 32 . 4/1/2017
I knew it.
SpecterXCove chapter 31 . 4/1/2017
Calling it. Something's gonna happen to Rebecca.
SpecterXCove chapter 15 . 4/1/2017
I'm really enjoying this.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2017
The walls of text makes it fairly difficult to read in places. I would strongly suggest editing it.
Most of the time a paragraph shouldn't be longer than 3-4 lines.
You should look at how other stories are doing it if in doubt.
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 19 . 1/31/2017
Alcohol is not dextro or laevo, too simple molecule for that.
Revliledpembroke chapter 21 . 1/13/2017
You know, this almost death scene really has its tension ruined by all the sequels I saw on your profile.
Revliledpembroke chapter 17 . 1/13/2017
And I guess someone already mentioned Michel. I feel stupid now. Ah well, the things I can get away with my claiming to be an ignorant American...
Revliledpembroke chapter 16 . 1/13/2017
Didn't you notice that Doctor Chloe Michel is French? She says meeshell as her last name. That is French. The German name would likely be mekel. Germans love their hard k consonants. So instead of Colonel Klink, maybe she should have sounded like Louis Lebeau?

My mistake, her parents are said to be from Geneva, so she is Swiss.
Revliledpembroke chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
His mum was going for treatment in 2 (in the Shadow Broker DLC it mentions it, I think) and he does have a sister. That was revealed in 3, though, and I have a feeling this was written after 2 but before 3, so, you're off the hook
Revliledpembroke chapter 11 . 1/13/2017
Watertight alibis? That's a new one. I may be a poor ignorant American, but I thought the phrase was airtight alibis.
trninjakiller chapter 6 . 1/3/2017
Seriously. Why the fucked do people censor the name of their character. It completely ruins the immersion. Why don't you use a little creative style and make up a fucking name. Jeez. Now that the rant is over. This story is looking really good so far. Other than what I have previously stated, I don't really see anything wrong.
RG chapter 33 . 12/31/2016
WOW! That was gutsy, but everything was setup so properly that it didn't feel cheap.