Reviews for Sunburn
zombie guts chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh my god! Is it getting hot in here?
kkoo chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
freddy's a bad boy...
Crazy4Creddie chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
:D DID YOU WIN! CUZ THIS DESERVES FIRST PRIZE! :DDD
pandora chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
omg i loved this make another one pls pls pls lol i would to just throw him off be like im out of sun screen look over point to the house and just be like there's some in the bathroom then go back like i was and just see what he would do lmao
TheLovelyJudy chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Why must you tease me? .

Ha Ha I loved it! Very hot! I need a glass of ice cold water now...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
marcie chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i'm curious-is this the remake Freddy/Nancy (which is my absolute favorite) or classic Freddy/Nancy? either way, i fuckin' LOVE this. i hope you write more oneshots of the type! and if you don't win the prize, i will start a riot on your behalf.

Your Humble Critic,

MARCIE
NostalgiaCriticfan412 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"Don't worry, bitch, I love it a little burned." LOL! That was classic! That is so typical of Freddy. I loved the story very much, because I’m a very big Freddy x Nancy shipper. My only constructive criticism is your grammar and punctuation marks. For example, "it's hot today, isn't it?" The I should be a capital. Just so you know, I wasn’t saying that to be a bitch. I was only trying to help you improve your writing in the future. _ Kudos on the story, and I hope you win the Summer Contest Prize on this story at Deviantart, Sweetie.

-DarkRose412
VerdeAmor chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Cute. Well, of course there is the whole deal with the Freddy being the son of the Pedobear, but the last sentence is cute. lol.

Well written.
lin on a spin chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
it was awfully sexy, and i am disgusted that it turned me on...can u do more of these? I thuroughly enjoyed it! Ew, im a pervert! Oh well!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
It was a good one shot, wished that Freddy could have been more violent with her. Maybe cut her up or somethin, or try to kill her. But it was good nonetheless.