Reviews for HGSS: The Sinnoh Saga
espeon960 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
I believe your other story was better. Way better. I think that if you do choose to continue this story, then have Lyra come into it. After all, they made better traveling partners than him and Jim. Plus, Dawn and Ethan aren't the best traveling partners...or so I think.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
PokeFan

Argh! Fustration! Lyra should've traveled with them! Dawn and Jim scared her off. LYRA'S MY FAVORITE CARACTER!
dewdrop6 chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
WOW! honestly amazing! Hopefully though Blue and the other will come back soon!
Yin7 chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
good chap update soon
cpdx chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
interesting very interesting
cpdx chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
wtf man u can't quit? y r u doing this respond now do not cancel
Yin7 chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
good chap

keep updating
Sora-Temple chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Seems as if Dento isn't a two person double battler. Seems like ajerk to me, too. Oh well, this was awesome! Try and update a bit sooner next time, okay! Cannot wait to read the next one!
Sora-Temple chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Aesome new chapter! And I'm sure Cody should be an interesting addition to the troop. And I noticed a little reference there: Dento! He's the guy from the new black and white stuff that was shown. Him and that one girl, who's name escapes me again... Anyway, awesome chapter, keep up the good work! :)
cpdx chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
good chapters so far
Yin7 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
poor Dawn update soon
Yin7 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
good story update soon
Sora-Temple chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
I liked this chapter, It was pretty good. One thing I have to say is maybe you could expand a bit more with the length of the chapters and the detail of everything in them. You could make them so that each chapter starts ot slow, but something happens and it takes a decently long time to escape the situation. If you want to keep it short then say stuff like "After about an hour of walking" or "An hour or so later". Just try to make the chapters longer and way more detailed. I still love the fic, though! :) keep it up!
cpdx chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
intresting barry is abrat
cpdx chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
good chapter man im working on my story but no where near done yet