Reviews for Love Lost
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHADO WAS SPYRO
WADE chapter 3 . 1/15
DID YOU HAVE TO PUT IN A NEW DRAGON AT THE END SPYRO BETTER COME BACK
JMZ chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Great story love the plot maybe a bit cleche but i guess i love this kind of story. You are doing a great job. This is my first ever review so i dobt have an accound but just call me jmZ. Yea that name works well on this site. All in all great direction and if you want any help with plot creation i could just shout out a few directions. Love how your centering on cynder and i do hope that this doesnt become a lemon. The angst is fine maybe when they meet just fluff it but not too much but alao not too little. I believe you can do the perfect job on some stories. Keep up the great work.!
ElenaYass chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
BEST FANFIC EVEEEEEEEEER!
SpecterXCove chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
That was the best story I've read in so long.
SpecterXCove chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Congrats you are the first one to bring tears to my eyes in a long time.
SpecterXCove chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Well I'm excited to see what happens.
Verdauga chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
when I first read this story, I was like holy freaking slike that just got serious...
supersniffman chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
pls right more
Vaathurnax chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
Well damn. That took a 180 turn in all of five seconds xD
Soulfire72 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Typo: thee instead of there.
Nice ending, though I kinda saw it coming, to be honest... and I'm pretty much guessing that all the ambiguity will be explained in your other stories. Good luck!
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That was pretty sweet and sad... I kinda wish there was a bit more description as to the aftermath, but given this is a short story I suppose that's okay.
There were a couple of typos, one at the end was "buy" instead of "by". Also, alot of questions at the end didn't have question marks. And was the alternate spelling of Malefor deliberate?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
that was beautiful...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Beautifully done. Finished on a high note even though more could be added. I would like to see more. But that is your choice.
TobyLerone chapter 4 . 3/16/2014