Reviews for Love Lost
Dothurnaax chapter 4 . 7/26
Well damn. That took a 180 turn in all of five seconds xD
Soulfire72 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Typo: thee instead of there.
Nice ending, though I kinda saw it coming, to be honest... and I'm pretty much guessing that all the ambiguity will be explained in your other stories. Good luck!
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That was pretty sweet and sad... I kinda wish there was a bit more description as to the aftermath, but given this is a short story I suppose that's okay.
There were a couple of typos, one at the end was "buy" instead of "by". Also, alot of questions at the end didn't have question marks. And was the alternate spelling of Malefor deliberate?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
that was beautiful...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Beautifully done. Finished on a high note even though more could be added. I would like to see more. But that is your choice.
TobyLerone chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
This story was great!
Please do write more.
Mavenger chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I knew he wasn't dead! It seemed too odd.
zach chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
if you do not write more I will hunt you down and kill you
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
i read this story all night and i thought it was a great story i ever read
Wither and wane chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
AMAZING! Very well-done, emotional, and anticlimactic, but in a good way. I thought Shadow would help her get over Spyro. "What a twist"!
Tempest of Reach chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Honestly, this is one of the best chapters. So heart-wrenching.
Tempest of Reach chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
I don't think the guardians would cry like that. They were never that emotional in the games...

That and I don't think they were lazy. They may be guardians but they are old and getting older. Its time to pass on the torch... and the city need their leadership.
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Terrador doesn't seem the most fatherly of dragons in the games, so its a bit odd here. Apart from that, this story is incredible well constructed and through short, you show the relationship between Spyro and Cynder very well.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
loved it make them have a baby called wish:)
Ashtail of Thunder clan chapter 4 . 9/1/2012