Reviews for To the Past
Liz schulze chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
It made me cry all over again I read this book last summer and cried my eyes out. And this is just a reminder of how sad the book itself is.

Liz
Mrs.GaleHawthorne chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is perfect. Absolutely perfect.
EmmaMellark97 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really like this :) super creative and totally dead-on to Anna's thoughts/personality.
Amazing-Anna'beth'1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
It's sad how many people haven't read this book.

This is beautiful. It really captures what I imagined Anna would have thought. :)
Howlynn chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Not even a day has passed gone by,

Not even a day has passed, (passed by, gone by -not passed gone by)

Now without that little oops this story is just fantastic - I love the way you have made the reader feel the passage of time by the roaring emotions she's going through. You can feel the many faces of grief and yet it is not whiny moping and endless babble - very clear - length of each entry gives just a glimpse - really well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I really liked this one. It never did show in the book her journal entries and I wondered... you should do more, like before his death, and throughout the course of the story, mabye make them longer because it's getting more dramatic. Sorry I don't have a profile so you can't respond, but I really liked it. You should definitely write some more. That was so sweet but so sad... kind of like how I felt right after this big breakup with my first serious boyfriend. You put it into words. Tahnks, keep up the good work. :)
LittleBalletPrincess chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
It's amazing. Perfect even. I love the book and your story fits it.
duckvader23 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow, this is fantastic!
Ladylove81 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I definettly love the idea of writing her journal instead of making a whole new story. I think you're a really good author because you made me feel like I was Anna, and that I had just experienced Matt's death. Anyway, I hope you write more about twenty boy summer!Madi

P.S.- i totally read twenty boy summer and loved it!
BabyBlueEyes.inTheRain chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Ah! I love this book so much. It's so good and this fic seems to be exactly how she felt. Good job [:
FireSteamWarmth chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow! This was exactly what she must have been feeling. I read this book and I think you captured her feelings perfectly. :D
thesecretsofawriterinprogress chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
it was Amazing trust me i loved it i have wrote fanfics for along time and had to delete them because they where being copyed i just started reading Twenty Boy summer and it is awsome so i would write one about Anna and Matt a sex secen if i might add i think that you would be good at it but if you wont i will :) i love your story :)

thesecretsofawriterinprogress
StarStrewn chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Loved it! I can imagine Anna writing these things. Awesome work, I love this book. Its breaks my heart but always mends it.
falling into wonderland chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Beautiful. Almost as good as the book itself.

I adored this book and I was so happy to find a good fic for it. Thanks for writing this.
ForeverShel chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I loved it! Twenty Boy Summer is my absolute favorite book in the whole world. I love Matt, he is so perfect. This fic was amazing. I kinda want to do a fic where Matt is a vampire and Anna and him meet up again but that's all I have so far. no plot besides that...