Reviews for Open Wounds
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/6
That was truly amazing! This story really had an impact on me and I just wanted to let you know. I do feel like I want to bash some skulls, like Ed said, but Winry did give as good as she got. So I think it will be okay and that was a nice moment they shared! I love EdWin!
Sfss chapter 1 . 4/3
I loved this one shot, it was really sweet. And the delema Winry goes through here is so relatable.
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was a great story and I'm definitely going to read the sequel!
Alicornication chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Wow. This was amazing. Great exploration and characterization of the human psyche.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
God, I was needing to read something like that.
Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us.
SnowyPicture chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was brilliant, I loved how you wrote their characters and portrayed their friendship. :')
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was such a cute one-shot! I love when Ed gets all protective. Can't wait to read the sequel :)
RinGopie07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This is one of my favorite EdxWin fanfics. I like your works :)
rosiemontgomery1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I loved this one-shot! You captured Ed's abrasiveness and his blunt kindness so very well! And Winry was great too.
KamiNoMa chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I enjoyed your fic very much and I am looking forward to read the sequel as well as others that you have. Gotta love EdWin. So happy there are good stories to this amazing anime that I am discovering so lately.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow, amazing. I loved it!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Winry, bby... *hugs and then dashes off to read Healing Scars*
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww /
Omg this is toooo-*faints*
ec-writes chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Gah. Your stories are great. Love this one. Very in character, and very sweet. :)
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012