Reviews for Open Wounds
Ataahua chapter 1 . 6/4
Loved this so much! Nice job with getting them in character. This was so adorable, but also relatable and full of cuteness. The writing was awesome too. I love your style and descriptions.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 2/23
This fic was a piece of art!
Rowanoak chapter 1 . 2/21
This was so sweet and well done. You portrayed Winry's situation so accurately, and it was very empowering and cathartic to read. I'm off to read your sequel :) thanks for writing this!
daisysakura chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh my, this was so sad! It made me want to cry but I'm so glad Ed was able to make her feel a little better at least. Their relationship is so sweet, aww!
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
HappyTheDragon18 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I loved this! Great job and I'm gonna go read the sequel now! :)
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Oh Winry...Love your portrayals. :)
caspasta chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I love this so much. :)
curligurl0896 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Omg. I loved this! Seriously, I did.
"I'M GONNA TRANSMUTE THIS DOOR INTO A WALL IF I DON'T GET SOME DAMN PRIVACY!"
... That was pretty much my favorite line in this whole fic.
I also loved Al eavesdropping. And Ed trying to find a legitimate excuse to drop by and see Winry.
I can't wait to read the sequel!
ladywentworth chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This was written so beautifully! You capture the characterizations of the characters so well!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
That was truly amazing! This story really had an impact on me and I just wanted to let you know. I do feel like I want to bash some skulls, like Ed said, but Winry did give as good as she got. So I think it will be okay and that was a nice moment they shared! I love EdWin!
Sfss chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I loved this one shot, it was really sweet. And the delema Winry goes through here is so relatable.
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was a great story and I'm definitely going to read the sequel!
Smithrooks chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Wow. This was amazing. Great exploration and characterization of the human psyche.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
God, I was needing to read something like that.
Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us.