Reviews for Open Wounds
HappyTheDragon18 chapter 1 . 7/17
I loved this! Great job and I'm gonna go read the sequel now! :)
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh Winry...Love your portrayals. :)
caspasta chapter 1 . 5/18
I love this so much. :)
curligurl0896 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Omg. I loved this! Seriously, I did.
"I'M GONNA TRANSMUTE THIS DOOR INTO A WALL IF I DON'T GET SOME DAMN PRIVACY!"
... That was pretty much my favorite line in this whole fic.
I also loved Al eavesdropping. And Ed trying to find a legitimate excuse to drop by and see Winry.
I can't wait to read the sequel!
ladywentworth chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This was written so beautifully! You capture the characterizations of the characters so well!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
That was truly amazing! This story really had an impact on me and I just wanted to let you know. I do feel like I want to bash some skulls, like Ed said, but Winry did give as good as she got. So I think it will be okay and that was a nice moment they shared! I love EdWin!
Sfss chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I loved this one shot, it was really sweet. And the delema Winry goes through here is so relatable.
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was a great story and I'm definitely going to read the sequel!
Smithrooks chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Wow. This was amazing. Great exploration and characterization of the human psyche.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
God, I was needing to read something like that.
Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us.
SnowyPicture chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was brilliant, I loved how you wrote their characters and portrayed their friendship. :')
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was such a cute one-shot! I love when Ed gets all protective. Can't wait to read the sequel :)
RinGopie07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This is one of my favorite EdxWin fanfics. I like your works :)
rosiemontgomery1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I loved this one-shot! You captured Ed's abrasiveness and his blunt kindness so very well! And Winry was great too.
KamiNoMa chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I enjoyed your fic very much and I am looking forward to read the sequel as well as others that you have. Gotta love EdWin. So happy there are good stories to this amazing anime that I am discovering so lately.