Reviews for Professor Potter
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 7/20
Imightjustwishiwasaweasley chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Fantastic story, I'd say it's one of your better ones. Right now I've started reading pretty much all of your stories, starting with the oldest. This is what i'm up to right now, and I really enjoy your writing.
novonia chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
good story, wouldn't mind reading more of it.
teagandenny chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Please add more
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
serenityselena chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
awesome story with interesting twists :)
weasleyginny chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
i loved your story, i was looking for story's like this one to read and almost mist it thinking i already red it. i'm realy happy that i read it as i loved it.
LCplMike chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
I really enjoyed this story, thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
A most excellent story. I do think you over did the Draco bit, but with the way you reformed Dud and Petunia I can buy it. Thank for a great read.

katesari chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Wow, really liked this! Actually hoping I might find a sequel in your profile. Bye
dragonlordrb chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
I still like it even after reading it twice.
Riikani chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
Usually, I don't like it when Harry becomes all non-failing, doing-everything and what else, but this time I am willing to overlook. You wrote a good piece here after all!

So thank you for writing, I enjoy it.
bookivore chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
I liked this story, you covered a lot of issues appropriate for an 8th year story - Draco, the continuation of bigotry, war orphans, what they're going to do next, etc. It's also great that Harry gets to have a somewhat normal year at school without a big crisis. If I were him I'd really appreciate that.

The main thing I'd mention is as others have said the ending is abrupt. It is appropriate to end it with the end of school but the final bits of action overwhelm the whole notion that he's getting off the train for the last time and it loses its significance. If they did something to celebrate - say, Molly threw a party with a banner Congratulations Graduates Harry Ron & Hermione - it would take one more paragraph and be a firm ending.
Flip Milner chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Ok there's a problem with this you're making Ron be really good when he's pathetic and sucks at magic the reason he went with hermione and Harry to hunt horcruxes was cause he was their friend not because he was good at magic!
Kenzstuff17 chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
I loved this story so very much, worthy of J.K. herself!