Reviews for Professor Potter
gryffindor 31 chapter 16 . 6/25
great story I love it
I forgot to write a review a xouple of chapters back.

"So you're saying," Harry said, "when I was little and my teacher was yelling at me, when her hair turned blue after I thought her hair wasn't a nice kind of blue it wasn't accidental magic?"

Sassy Harry back at it again. Blue! (...just like Percy)
Someone chapter 3 . 5/6
In just gonna say that this is a.. WONDERFUL chapter, but Griphook died from Lord Voldy there. I'm just reading it over again because it is just extraordinary! Write more fan fiction there, alright mate? PS if you edit it to make Ginny and Harry smog a lot and have sex, I will spew fyi. It's all cute, but a lil top much.
Someone chapter 1 . 4/23
This is a question. Do Molly and Andromeda know that Harry and Ginny are dating? If so, please clarify that by editing this. Thank you!
Something chapter 3 . 4/23
Great chapter, but Funny and Harry didn't start dating because she kissed after a Quidditch match. They first kissed in the room of requirement when Ginny and Harry his the Half Blood Prince's (Snape's) book.
Someone chapter 16 . 4/23
This was a wonderful fan fiction of Harry Potter being a professor. Although, you should fix some spelling errors and punctuation errors. Great story!
You have no idea hoe much i love harry and minervs mother?son thing, I love the hints of it in the books, and i think it's great how you are developing it
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 2/6
You're probably getting bored with my in-depth reviews by now :) , but, again, Nice one. Thanks!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
Very well done, Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Terrific! Well handled.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Excellent! I think the Governors and a whole lot of other people severely underestimated just what Harry did.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Excellent idea!
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
That was just unrealistic. Harry suddenly has zero anger?
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
So he just sat and took the threat from the governor? Half of the stuff they talked about they have no authority over "we'll see about how hard your auror test was..." What? You're a kids' school governor, not an auror
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016