Reviews for Professor Potter
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 5/11
That was just unrealistic. Harry suddenly has zero anger?
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 5/11
So he just sat and took the threat from the governor? Half of the stuff they talked about they have no authority over "we'll see about how hard your auror test was..." What? You're a kids' school governor, not an auror
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/11
andyjhorton chapter 16 . 1/11
im hoping to see another story from this that has an overview of his Auror career and Ginny's quidditch career. then go back to the Return of Professor Potter. i think it could be a very fun short story and feel like an epilogue to this one.
Saissa chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
I think that last line could be extended. Remember back at the beginning. Minerva, Filius and Hagrid all made a bet on how long Harry would stay an auror before going back to teaching? it would be great if you could add a line saying how long he worked as an auror, how high he went in the auror dept and when he went back to teaching - just so we know who won the bet. Thanks.

Otherwise this was a GREAT story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
Imightjustwishiwasaweasley chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Fantastic story, I'd say it's one of your better ones. Right now I've started reading pretty much all of your stories, starting with the oldest. This is what i'm up to right now, and I really enjoy your writing.
novonia chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
good story, wouldn't mind reading more of it.
teagandenny chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Please add more
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
serenityselena chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
awesome story with interesting twists :)
weasleyginny chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
i loved your story, i was looking for story's like this one to read and almost mist it thinking i already red it. i'm realy happy that i read it as i loved it.
LCplMike chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
I really enjoyed this story, thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
A most excellent story. I do think you over did the Draco bit, but with the way you reformed Dud and Petunia I can buy it. Thank for a great read.

katesari chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Wow, really liked this! Actually hoping I might find a sequel in your profile. Bye